Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, and making sure she is tagging all appropriate parties, to ensure they know she wants a freebie. Also, Scottish schools went back on Thursday and there is zero explanation of why Archie is missing school.
Oh that’s just making me think of Harry Trevaldyn (sp?) and his vids all gritted teeth “well isn’t it nice we had our step child for a teensy bit longer, thanks to that birth parent who decided to get all ill with the covid…”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hinting for an electric bike now! I mean why even go into all that detail about price etc, if you are not just begging for a freebie!
I'm still laughing that she has a Pashley (#wanky). And she calls herself a country girl! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is it indicative there’s something wrong with me or does anyone else see this candle on her desk and think dildo 😂 which to me is hilarious given her obsession with candles and portrayal of Mother Earth figure has translated into me seeing a sex toy 😂

1641982635847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it indicative there’s something wrong with me or does anyone else see this candle on her desk and think dildo 😂 which to me is hilarious given her obsession with candles and portrayal of Mother Earth figure has translated into me seeing a sex toy 😂

View attachment 983718
Whether it looks like a dildo or not (but it does to me), that is one ugly ass candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 983718
😂 it really does!

I also wonder how much of those things on her desk were gifted/part of a previous paid etc.? Not sure what the rules are but her journal she was definitely flogging is perched in full view...

Anyway she's still a beyond beige person, and that's me for the day!

Reactions: 5
😂 it really does!

I also wonder how much of those things on her desk were gifted/part of a previous paid etc.? Not sure what the rules are but her journal she was definitely flogging is perched in full view...

Anyway she's still a beyond beige person, and that's me for the day!
I think most of the set up was originally maybe a Next collab?! She definitely did a desk update paid partnership

Reactions: 3
Everything of hers is gifted. She should literally tag everything all the time! Also could she be any more cliche - she has already shown us her pill box for supplements, a circuit training work out ‘with smoothie’ and now her bath after reformer pilates! Yes we get it Lauren its January and you are overhauling your over indulgence like everyone else. You are not subtle but completely, boringly, predictable.

Reactions: 9
She’s barely posting, compared to how much she usually posts, her engagement is going to tank… if it hasn’t already.

Reactions: 3
Shes busy putting all her seeds in the correct order in her wanky seed book

• Haha
Reactions: 6
33D2A461-4F2C-4D3C-9C55-ABB7974938E8.jpeg

Awww IMAGINE people being influenced to buy the hat she wore so prominently in her first stories of ‘22. You’d have thought she’d have planned it having the Ad Shop the Look all ready for it too. Quelle surprise…… Do one Lauren, you’re a manipulative snake, no good comes from women like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.