Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had covid, didn’t feel well but has managed to rustle up a very handy Valentines online guide complete with handpicked items - she’s back to selling guys!! ££££

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If he did set the table like that (which I doubt) he is only copying his neurotic control freak mother and that is not something to boast about.

Reactions: 17
He may have set out the napkins and the cutlery but we all know for sure Control Freak Mom added the finishing touches to make it complete. Same as when they both painted identical toadstools 🙄🙄 except her son’s perfectly good 7 yo version wasn’t good enough until she’s made it perfect. Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why did her Sunday walk have to be labelled “a sunset walk while the roast rested”? She went for a walk. Before it got dark. Why does everything have to be portrayed to be nauseatingly perfect? She really gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did her Sunday walk have to be labelled “a sunset walk while the roast rested”? She went for a walk. Before it got dark. Why does everything have to be portrayed to be nauseatingly perfect? She really gives me the ick.
I wondered how large the joint of meat was that it would allow a family of 4 to get booted up, wrapped up, dress the 2 boys in their IG uniforms, drive to the Instaworthy beauty spot and go on said “sunset walk” all before returning home for the 2 star Michelin chef to then roast the potatoes and the yorkshires (the latter of which you time so they’re cooking whilst your meat is resting don’t you?) I realise this is quite an analysis of her ridiculous lie storytelling but she is just so ridiculous there is nothing else I can do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wondered how large the joint of meat was that it would allow a family of 4 to get booted up, wrapped up, dress the 2 boys in their IG uniforms, drive to the Instaworthy beauty spot and go on said “sunset walk” all before returning home for the 2 star Michelin chef to then roast the potatoes and the yorkshires (the latter of which you time so they’re cooking whilst your meat is resting don’t you?) I realise this is quite an analysis of her ridiculous lie storytelling but she is just so ridiculous there is nothing else I can do!
agreed! She is utterly ridiculous, and getting worse by the day! 🙄

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow sometime before covid hit - part of me can’t believe she’s still trotting out the same crap from . How can someone be so old fashioned it makes me cringe soo badly .
Please woman get some Nikes on them kids feet and
A gaming t shirt and let them live .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow sometime before covid hit - part of me can’t believe she’s still trotting out the same crap from . How can someone be so old fashioned it makes me cringe soo badly .
Please woman get some Nikes on them kids feet and
A gaming t shirt and let them live .
😂
I’m baffled to know who she actually appeals to now? And who she thinks are her captive audience? All I ever see liking and commenting on her posts are the usual insta huns with the same old copy & paste responses. Her photos used to be aesthetically pleasing and although I used to think she was annoying with the ads, at least they were staged well and her photos looked lovely (ignoring the sickly captions). Then it all went to her head, as her page grew, her greed grew and she just became so twee and ridiculous and so far from who she used to be. Not wanting to sound like a brag in any way, but my husband and I have very good jobs and in our social circle and line of work we come across some very, very affluent people, they do not act and dress like Lauren and their children are not dressed up like her boys in any way! Real wealth whispers, and they would think someone like Lauren is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂
I’m baffled to know who she actually appeals to now? And who she thinks are her captive audience? All I ever see liking and commenting on her posts are the usual insta huns with the same old copy & paste responses. Her photos used to be aesthetically pleasing and although I used to think she was annoying with the ads, at least they were staged well and her photos looked lovely (ignoring the sickly captions). Then it all went to her head, as her page grew, her greed grew and she just became so twee and ridiculous and so far from who she used to be. Not wanting to sound like a brag in any way, but my husband and I have very good jobs and in our social circle and line of work we come across some very, very affluent people, they do not act and dress like Lauren and their children are not dressed up like her boys in any way! Real wealth whispers, and they would think someone like Lauren is a joke.
I really think she considers herself to be part of the ‘country set’ and perhaps a celeb in her area. It’s excruciating!

Also, why does she always go crazy fan girl about her salon visits and treatments tagging them as if her 100k followers are going to make an appointment. Or do you think that’s the dream of opportunity she peddles to said salon in a trade for free treatments? Further her complete OTT response to having a lash lift and tagging in LVL. That’s the second time she’s posted about it post treatment. Is she hoping with some sort of collab with them now too?

Reactions: 11
Too much blush lauren.... Ya clown!

And, i cant get with this gifting valentines to your kids bandwagon....... Is just me?
No it's definitely not just you! I've always found it a bit odd. But its just another way for Lauren to peddle stuff to those who are easily influenced and make a pretty penny in return!

No it's definitely not just you! I've always found it a bit odd. But its just another way for Lauren to peddle stuff to those who are easily influenced and make a pretty penny in return!
She’ll be rigging up the heart bunting in their bedroom as we speak then linking it so kindly through her webshop. What a darling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Too much blush lauren.... Ya clown!

And, i cant get with this gifting valentines to your kids bandwagon....... Is just me?
I think Lauren is generally really influenced by American bloggers. They go OTT over every ‘holiday’ and Valentine is a huge thing especially with children. I find it quiet strange too.

Reactions: 6
Why is there a candle on the kitchen table while a child is cooking? Surely it’s common sense not to put unnecessary naked flames in children’s working areas?!
Duh, I forgot the aesthetic, he probably did it himself to create the right ambience for baking 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course you want the ‘still’ shots to come back Lauren, you can’t heavily filter yourself so easy on video, make out your children pose happily like angels all the time and that you haven’t got a pile of gifted tit (mostly coats) in the corner of the room 🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Casually moans about Reels one day, next day has a sick making ad for an Emma mattress the next 🙄 I can’t even…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.