Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely I’m not the only one thinking it is absolutely outrageous she has blatantly ripped off The Leopard (whose content I really enjoy) with this mornings grid post :mad: absolutely shameful behaviour and NO ONE has mentioned it in the comments :( I always get suspicious of her comments because there are absolutely no critical or negative ones whatsoever ever, is she just trigger happy with the delete block or has she got a filter catch on them. She’s a charlatan.

Reactions: 7
That was my exact first thought- she’s completely ripped off The Leopard, no originality whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
Why would you bother basically rewriting the same thing?! Trying to soften it by saying her two little employees had “helped” 🤮🤮 Lying that your kids had created it doesn’t stop it being a blatant plagiarism

ETA: What the hell does she look like in her potting shed, hair freshly curled, made up to the eyeballs - Joules hat suspiciously prominent again, no doubt there’s another link incoming for the crappy fleece too.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t the leopard created by Hannah Gale who was called out for racism? I wouldn’t take inspiration from her.

Reactions: 4
Im not aware of any racism but I do like the The Leopards little bits of prose. It’s one thing to take inspiration but Lauren has completely plagurised it !

Who the hell “hunkers down” to make a photo book?! Why the need to use such twee language in everything! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im not aware of any racism but I do like the The Leopards little bits of prose. It’s one thing to take inspiration but Lauren has completely plagurised it !
Starts around here in Hannah’s second thread: https://tattle.life/threads/hannah-...e-shirker-bed-lurker.6185/page-6#post-1447092

Her apology: https://tattle.life/threads/hannah-...-shirker-bed-lurker.6185/page-26#post-1523779

The Leopard was part of her attempt at a comeback.

My thinking is, if you’re going to plagiarise someone, maybe don’t plagiarise a woman who had to abandon social media for a period of time because she was racist.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell “hunkers down” to make a photo book?! Why the need to use such twee language in everything! 🤣
😂 she’s just a parody of herself isn’t she! She’s trying so desperately to appear upper class, she just makes herself look and sound ridiculous. Especially when we all know where she comes from! The other huns must laugh their tits off at her, her page has changed so must from where she started! She makes my bum twitch with embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the viral video of Jordan Cheyenne? I can't work out whether she uploaded it 'accidentally' for the publicity, or if it genuinely was an accident...but it's how I imagine Lauren behind the scenes!!
Basically her son's puppy died, and as he's crying in the car she's trying to get him to pose and act more dramatic for the camera etc..it really is shocking to watch 😦

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the viral video of Jordan Cheyenne? I can't work out whether she uploaded it 'accidentally' for the publicity, or if it genuinely was an accident...but it's how I imagine Lauren behind the scenes!!
Basically her son's puppy died, and as he's crying in the car she's trying to get him to pose and act more dramatic for the camera etc..it really is shocking to watch 😦
Oh my word! I’ve just looked it up and that’s actually one of the worst things I’ve ever seen! That poor child!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She didn’t want to share her supplements because her aff link discount had run out - so she asked them for another and is now sharing away! Greedy cow! Will only share info if she can make some money. Plus the new ‘shop my look’ is soooooo Rosie Londoner except without the big budget and any sort of style. It should be ‘if you want to be as boring, uninspired and middle aged as me and line my pockets at the same time’ please click on my links!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Where’s she meeting her *friend* for coffee in today’s beige-a-rama post? The Enchanted Wood? 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being the poor friend turning up in your Jeans and trainers to meet Princess Tippitoes for coffee dressed like she’s off to the Savoy for afternoon tea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have watched and am so shocked and disgusted. Is this what social media has done to people? That poor poor boy. I nearly cried myself after viewing that. I can absolutely imagine Lauren getting her boys to smile for the camera even if they don’t want to. All her posts feel so staged and fake - nothing natural about them. These influencers who use their kids for content and engagement are disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.