Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she meant to be the Bobbi Brown social media manager? It’s quite irresponsible of her to be encouraging last minute shopping on the website given that the BB Instagram page is full of angry consumers not getting their orders. BB themselves have admitted on their socials that they are struggling to cope with the volume of orders and communication but here comes Lozza the Blozza encouraging a bit more consumerism.
This is awful. Outrageous even. Her job as "Social Media Content Manager" is surely to manage situations like this via social media. Or is she literally just a sales rep and nothing more?! If so, surely she shouldn't bleep out her family to sell SO many other brands and companies. Her platform should be used to inform people about their BB orders and reassure them about their already ordered Christmas gifts.

I think I can't be surprised by her desperate and completely out of touch, inconsiderate, constant selling and then she does things like this. Blindly encouraging people to order gifts that will cause them stress and might not come. The brand has acknowledged that it is struggling to cope and there she is again trying to make money with aff links and just doesn't care... 🤯😳

Reactions: 9
Let’s see if she REALLY feels bad for those impacted by yesterday’s announcement and quits rubbing her twee Christmas posts in the faces of her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lauren only cares about Lauren. She will have those little cash cows (her sons) working overtime knowing everyone is stuck at home.

Reactions: 12
Let’s see if she REALLY feels bad for those impacted by yesterday’s announcement and quits rubbing her twee Christmas posts in the faces of her audience.
Lauren only cares about Lauren. She will have those little cash cows (her sons) working overtime knowing everyone is stuck at home.
Yep, seeing influencer post thoughtful posts / stories and commiserations yesterday and then seeing her posting another product and then videos of herself flouncing through a forest in a red coat was pretty jarring. It was quite a juxtaposition.

She is so out of touch and just, clearly, does not care about anything apart from her appearance and money... Two things come to mind, putting her mum through posing in adverts for Wallis the day after her dad died. Then Col's dad dying and her posting absolute fake nonsense as usual with barely a mention. The show must go on, after all! 🙄 His family must surely dislike her and be on here! I mean it wasn't so long ago that they had their visit and were included in Ollie's birthday celebrations for the first time. I can easily imagine that his parents etc. sided with his ex wife. They must often see Archie given they live in Scotland.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is she incapable of going for a walk without a hot drink in her hand? Such a ‘simple’ walk-dressed up to the nines and ‘consuming’ a takeaway coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a lot of prep for a walk! I roll out the door in whatever I’ve had on, plus a coat, hair on my head or under a hat 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, we already have our answer to this. Hope dashed. Twee Christmas Post alert...
I’m absolutely AMAZED she hasn’t rammed down our throats the fact Herefordshire has been moved from Tier 2 to 1, unless she’s talked about it in her stories which I just can’t watch! She’ll be going out for pre-Christmas ‘date nights’ if we don’t watch out!

It’s a lot of prep for a walk! I roll out the door in whatever I’ve had on, plus a coat, hair on my head or under a hat 🤣
Everything seems like a lot of prep to me. I’ve ‘staged’ a few IG shots in the past just because and it’s time consuming AF. It must be tedious.

...also, is a sleepover in your parents bedroom a thing nowadays?? I have no children of my own, and didn’t do that with my parents (except when it thundered, I was scared of thunder 🤣)

Reactions: 9
Oh seriously, she just needs to *^%# off with her perfect bloody life and Christmas perfection. SHE and others like her are a massive part of the problem in this country right now. I work in the health service. We are on our knees. And she’s swanning off to the bloody Ivy because she can, and then to the pantomime?!? I would LOVE to take my kids to see a pantomime, but some things right now just SERIOUSLY are not worth the risk. Apparently it “all felt very safe” - virus particles are invisible you absolute muppet!! Set an example. Stay at home, show some bloody sensitivity to those of us who have real jobs and live real lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Or you could just not post them Lauren?
Yep, read the room Laur!! 🙄 Is she even looking at any other social media just now. Most other Instagram accounts I follow have the tone just right and are reflecting what most people are feeling. Not Lauren though. She just cares about herself! The show must go on!!

Read the room Lauren........read the room!!!
Haha! You posted this whilst I was typing! 😂 Everyone looking at her stories will be thinking the same too...

Oh seriously, she just needs to *^%# off with her perfect bloody life and Christmas perfection. SHE and others like her are a massive part of the problem in this country right now. I work in the health service. We are on our knees. And she’s swanning off to the bloody Ivy because she can, and then to the pantomime?!? I would LOVE to take my kids to see a pantomime, but some things right now just SERIOUSLY are not worth the risk. Apparently it “all felt very safe” - virus particles are invisible you absolute muppet!! Set an example. Stay at home, show some bloody sensitivity to those of us who have real jobs and live real lives!
Thank you for the work you do. Omfg, that is what she posted?! She went to a pantomime? Wow! Her mum and step dad aren't that young. She will likely be seeing them in a few days and is putting them at risk for the sake of an Instagram like?! She could have easily done something at home that the boys thought was magical. They are so young that this was completely unnecessary. I was judging her sharing the stories of a day out when so many people are badly affected (and she is once again oblivious to the impact on others) , never mind being so irresponsible! 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean if she wants to go out thats her choice. Its not advisable but hey ho. My issue is why it needs shared .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to start off by saying I completely lost the plot for a while, spending money on unnecessary planners, lamps, blankets, etc. that Lauren posted - I was completely sucked in. Then I started to see through her friendly bullshit and realised what a steely saleswoman she actually is. This evening I unfollowed her and found this feed. What kind of person brags (‘shares’) a trip to The Ivy when millions of people are locked down and miserable this Christmas? The fact that she posted a warning beforehand means she KNOWS it’s insensitive. Why couldn’t she just enjoy it with her family, quietly? Because she’s just flashy and it’s gross. I feel so stupid for following her and falling for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I mean if she wants to go out thats her choice. Its not advisable but hey ho. My issue is why it needs shared .
I took that as Waffledoggy's point. She is, allegedly, an influencer and should set an example. As well as being sensitive about what she shared... ☺

I have to start off by saying I completely lost the plot for a while, spending money on unnecessary planners, lamps, blankets, etc. that Lauren posted - I was completely sucked in. Then I started to see through her friendly bullshit and realised what a steely saleswoman she actually is. This evening I unfollowed her and found this feed. What kind of person brags (‘shares’) a trip to The Ivy when millions of people are locked down and miserable this Christmas? The fact that she posted a warning beforehand means she KNOWS it’s insensitive. Why couldn’t she just enjoy it with her family, quietly? Because she’s just flashy and it’s gross. I feel so stupid for following her and falling for it.
Welcome to the dark side! 😂 Well done for unfollowing. You obviously saw through her ages ago but I don't understand why more people don't see the light? It baffles me, particularly this year when her feed doesn't reflect any kind of reality or normal life when everyone's normal lives have been so hard. Mainly though, it baffles me as she does nothing but sell to her followers, using her children. She has no other content. It is just product after product - some of which are completely irrelevant to her life or the way she lives her life and anyone who has followed her for a while clearly knows this. The products then disappear, never to be hard of again... A prime example being the paid advert for women's football and then when it was actually on TV she posted stories of herself watching something else with zero acknowledgement! 😳 I don't think she even realised her terrible mistake. There are loads of random, jarring products we could mention...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.