Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like most mums I would hit the bleeping roof if my ex-husbands new bird started posting pictures of my child on the internet.
Iā€™m getting divorced. My kids arenā€™t little but even so, if my exā€™s new bird posted pics of them online Iā€™d be on the phone to my solicitor like a shot. (And Googling how to get manure dumped on her car).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m getting divorced. My kids arenā€™t little but even so, if my exā€™s new bird posted pics of them online Iā€™d be on the phone to my solicitor like a shot. (And Googling how to get manure dumped on her car).
My kids step mum posts photos of them online. I think it's great she includes them and they are all having fun.

Reactions: 1
My kids step mum posts photos of them online. I think it's great she includes them and they are all having fun.
Surely not a photo of him in bed with the step mum and in the bath, following an affair and when it is the first ever night there, away from mum, after a year of acrimony! Plus as someone involved in child safety, photos of children in baths should never be posted, in my opinion.

• Heart
Surely not a photo of him in bed with the step mum and in the bath, following an affair and when it is the first visit after a year of acrimony! Plus as someone involved in child safety, photos of children in baths should never be posted, in my opinion.
No not the bath. But I wouldn't go mad about a photo like previous posters.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
No not the bath. But I wouldn't go mad about a photo like previous posters.
Yes, it is a very personal decision for a parent to make. I am extremely careful as I work in child safety and don't post my child's name or photo. Neither do my colleagues. I personally can't understand how these I stains like Lauren can risk their children this way.

I would be extremely upset if someone posted photos of my child, especially intimate photos in the wake of an affair and obviously deeply acrimonious split.

Youā€™re a better person than me then
Even if Archie's mum had given permission (doubtful in light of the facts), I can't believe what she posted... It was obviously designed to upset his ex wife. From the comments of former colleagues and ex friends on here I think we all know that she has a not so nice streak and certainly seems pretty ruthless hope she didn't see when it comes to selling her kids. I just hope his ex wife didn't see it until later and was spared the pain šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 9
Lauren promoting a Christmas memories book that looks like a complete rip off of another one I saw Ultimate girl gang showing today. Same colour, same embossed writing, same everything. Must be so depressing for the original creator

• Angry
Lauren promoting a Christmas memories book that looks like a complete rip off of another one I saw Ultimate girl gang showing today. Same colour, same embossed writing, same everything. Must be so depressing for the original creator
I know - most of Emily Rollings' stuff seems to be a rip off of the Australian Write to Me brand. Their stuff was about ages ago when my one was a baby! And, of course, it means, as usual, Lol's only content in 24 hours is numerous ads to make a fast buck!! šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
I love that in her wedding video that you can actually see her saying ā€˜look at meā€™ as people throw confetti šŸ¤£ Awkward.

Edited to add: video was posted on here ages ago but I cannot unsee it and it has stuck with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that in her wedding video that you can actually see her saying ā€˜look at meā€™ as people throw confetti šŸ¤£ Awkward.

Edited to add: video was posted on here ages ago but I cannot unsee it and it has stuck with me!
Definitely! It has stuck with me too, particularly his stricken apology! Those few seconds sum up what it must be like to be with her. Good luck Col. You made your bed so now you've got to lie in it!! šŸ¤£ Living your life for appearances through a lens too, rather than enjoying it! Matt made a lucky escape! šŸ˜³

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just seen on Companies House she has set up a limited company called BYLAURENMCDERMOTT Limited with her and Col as directors , listed as doing ā€œother retail salesā€
It is probably a tax thing, she is earning so much she has set up a Ltd company so she and Col can draw salaries and the dividends at a lower rate.

Reactions: 7

I missed this, is it still available to watch anywhere??

Reactions: 4
Isnā€™t she meant to be the Bobbi Brown social media manager? Itā€™s quite irresponsible of her to be encouraging last minute shopping on the website given that the BB Instagram page is full of angry consumers not getting their orders. BB themselves have admitted on their socials that they are struggling to cope with the volume of orders and communication but here comes Lozza the Blozza encouraging a bit more consumerism.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know - most of Emily Rollings' stuff seems to be a rip off of the Australian Write to Me brand. Their stuff was about ages ago when my one was a baby! And, of course, it means, as usual, Lol's only content in 24 hours is numerous ads to make a fast buck!! šŸ™„
Another quick ad. Not just any old ad, but a bumper one with lots of products and affiliate links! How many products has she now shown us, as her only content, in a 24 hour period. It is actually too many to count...

Isnā€™t she meant to be the Bobbi Brown social media manager? Itā€™s quite irresponsible of her to be encouraging last minute shopping on the website given that the BB Instagram page is full of angry consumers not getting their orders. BB themselves have admitted on their socials that they are struggling to cope with the volume of orders and communication but here comes Lozza the Blozza encouraging a bit more consumerism.
Clearly she doesnā€™t care as long as she gets her sale!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.