Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bloody Joules ad. Clearly she doesn’t proof read, (ok I’m guilty of this but I’m not producing paid content). It’s sloe not slow.
She always used to put isle instead of aisle which was infuriating, you’d think she’d know considering it was her second wedding 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Breaking news...she’s discovered LVL lash lift today...gushing like it’s new and revolutionary...Get with it Loz, it’s been around for years!

Reactions: 9
She always used to put isle instead of aisle which was infuriating, you’d think she’d know considering it was her second wedding 😏
On that note the other day I went looking for the blog post on her first wedding because I am nosy as anything and it was no longer there. 🤔 I think it has been removed from Rock My Wedding.

Reactions: 4
On that note the other day I went looking for the blog post on her first wedding because I am nosy as anything and it was no longer there. 🤔 I think it has been removed from Rock My Wedding.
You are right! She has had it removed. If you follow the link posted on the previous Tattle thread, it no longer works. Wow. That is how much she hides her past and has wiped it so she can pretend it doesn't exist? Well, we know Lauren. We know all about your shameful, sleazy start to a relationship you pretend is perfect and lush...🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’s had it wiped off RMW, she definitely reads here. It’s been up for years and not removed but when it gets mentioned on here, suddenly it’s gone! Oh Lauren, for someone who claims not to invest in negativity or feedback, you certainly come looking for it!!!
So whilst we have you here, drop the facade.

Reactions: 13
It’s just so so so cringe. She is literally doing a QVC add but using her family, a filter and a tripod. Just get a better job Laur, or just stop. It’s so unfair to sell her kids’ childhoods for that - I mean how much do they actually pay??? I can’t imagine it’s phenomenal sums...not in the grand scheme of things.
I hope she at least puts some of the money away for the kids...all 3 of them.

Reactions: 4
Also, her first wedding was in 2011 and her birthday is in December so she’d have been 26 when she first tied the knot. I know we say it all the time but she looks so much older, even back then. Maybe she’s someone who has always had an ‘older’ look (not wrinkles or anything because she doesn’t have any just her general demeanour and dress sense) seems older than her age.

Reactions: 5
Just seen on Companies House she has set up a limited company called BYLAURENMCDERMOTT Limited with her and Col as directors , listed as doing “other retail sales”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen on Companies House she has set up a limited company called BYLAURENMCDERMOTT Limited with her and Col as directors , listed as doing “other retail sales”
Tying in nicely with the big new LAUREN MCDERMOTT at the top of her bio

Reactions: 10
Imagine being so self obsessed that you sell yourself? 🤯

The reality is though that she isn't selling herself but using her boys to sell every day. You can now see from the start of her Instagram that she always intended to sell herself and her family. I was completely taken in at first. I feel so sorry for children caught up in these Instahun selling tactics. Growing up under a lens with your childhood being sold for all and sundry to see and your parents using you to sell... It should be regulated. I so hope it will be one day and children's dignity and childhood's protected.

Reactions: 12
Did you ever see the vlog where she met Emily Norris for lunch in London, she was so try-hard and Emily just came across as aloof and disinterested.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Something in the pipeline there me thinks. She’s always used her ‘personal brand’ of H&H for everything so it’s strange that has appeared and in capital letters too

Imagine being so self obsessed that you sell yourself? 🤯

The reality is though that she isn't selling herself but using her boys to sell every day. You can now see from the start of her Instagram that she always intended to sell herself and her family. I was completely taken in at first. I feel so sorry for children caught up in these Instahun selling tactics. Growing up under a lens with your childhood being sold for all and sundry to see and your parents using you to sell... It should be regulated. I so hope it will be one day and children's dignity and childhood's protected.
I was completely taken in a few years ago too, although the pics of the boys sleeping cutely cuddled up together which were a regular feature always made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I used to think can’t they even sleep in private without a world of strangers seeing it

I was completely taken in a few years ago too, although the pics of the boys sleeping cutely cuddled up together which were a regular feature always made me feel a bit uncomfortable. I used to think can’t they even sleep in private without a world of strangers seeing it
I once looked back to see what she had posted of Archie. I remember seeing a post about finally meeting him after a year of Facetiming (removed now or at least, I can't see it). This must have been due to the (understandable) acrimony as a result of her affair.

The first photo she put up was one of Archie in bed with her and Colin in the morning. It was so intimate and the kind of moment that only a mother gets to share in. I remember seeing it and being horrified at the thought of Archie's poor mum seeing something like that (this was even before I had my own children). That wasn't just thoughtless of Lauren, it came across as spiteful.

Nearly every post of Archie thereafter is of him in their bed or in the bath! So many photos of a young child that she has no parental responsibilities for, in the bath. These photos are still there and it isn't long until his friends find them (likely before he is even a teenager). It is awful. I feel so sorry for their lack of privacy (I include Archie's mum, vicariously, in this too and the impact posting these moments might have had on her).

Reactions: 13
I once looked back to see what she had posted of Archie. I remember seeing a post about finally meeting him after a year of Facetiming (removed now or at least, I can't see it). This must have been due to the (understandable) acrimony as a result of her affair.

The first photo she put up was one of Archie in bed with her and Colin in the morning. It was so intimate and the kind of moment that only a mother gets to share in. I remember seeing it and being horrified at the thought of Archie's poor mum seeing something like that (this was even before I had my own children). That wasn't just thoughtless of Lauren, it came across as spiteful.

Nearly every post of Archie thereafter is of him in their bed or in the bath! So many photos of a young child that she has no parental responsibilities for, in the bath. These photos are still there and it isn't long until his friends find them (likely before he is even a teenager). It is awful. I feel so sorry for their lack of privacy (I include Archie's mum, vicariously, in this too and the impact posting these moments might have had on her).
Like most mums I would hit the bleeping roof if my ex-husbands new bird started posting pictures of my child on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.