Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dormy House it is!
Cue:
Her in the bath with a glass of champagne
Overdressed outfit for their evening meal
Photo of her on a walk
Booze in front of the fire

I just can’t believe she’s only about 36!

Champagne in the hot tub, I was so close! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely they shouldn’t be allowed to be leaving the kids with someone so they can have a weekend away? I know childcare is allowed but surely that means so parents can work? Not have a weekend away

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Surely they shouldn’t be allowed to be leaving the kids with someone so they can have a weekend away? I know childcare is allowed but surely that means so parents can work? Not have a weekend away
These instahuns all like to break the covid rules 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think we can at least rule out a pregnancy if she’s in a hot tub! Unless that’s a myth and I’ve made that up that you can’t be pregnant in a hot tub??

Reactions: 4
Oh could she LOVE herself any more with that latest post? £110 off the coat, must be about a fiver then at the mo?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we can at least rule out a pregnancy if she’s in a hot tub! Unless that’s a myth and I’ve made that up that you can’t be pregnant in a hot tub??
Not a myth, but did she actually go in? That little vid could be absolutely anyone!

Yeah i def dont think shes pregnant anymore. Far too much blatant drinking alcohol. She would make herself look really silly if she came out now and said it was all for show.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to mind looking silly on a daily basis though!

For what it’s worth I don’t think she’s preggers either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god this woman can't even wrap Christmas presents without bringing out the affiliate links for the paper she uses! 🤯 Constantly and consistently advertising and making money from followers. Zero other content! 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She's like a boring magazine that's just full of adverts but no actual content.

I actually wonder if she gets Col to type some of the replies people make on her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aw, you have to feel sorry for poor Lauren- these Insta huns have a tough job! It’s not easy staging, faking, begging and conning people 365 days of the year. She NEEDED that weekend away during the pandemic (paid for by the sheeple) - she’s worked hard this year accepting free stuff, receiving gifted NEXT furniture etc, providing content for ADS, a wipeable Christmas planner (her idea!), not to mention her very own Christmas gift guide website complete with AFF links galore! Not easy putting that together, especially during a pandemic, but she wants to help (herself) others. Thanks Lauren I really don’t know what we’d do without you and all those instaclones who sell their souls and their families to the gram for money!! So nice, open and honest is our Lauren. She even ropes in her twee little boys to help her pull in the money. Teamwork!
PS: Lauren if you read here- you did film people in that restaurant and the snowflakes did not cover their faces. Anything for the gram and money, and screw privacy eh? Nice one 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
One of the biggest things that pisses me off with Lauren is that she always asks small businesses to change something and then shares it. So the lady who makes the acorn decorations is probably now going to have an influx of people asking for twine when she actually only sells it with gold string. Infuriates me

Reactions: 16
I’m sure Laur knows best 😂 If only she had as great taste as she thinks she has...
With her it’s instagram vs reality but with how she sees herself!

Reactions: 7
That bloody Joules ad. Clearly she doesn’t proof read, (ok I’m guilty of this but I’m not producing paid content). It’s sloe not slow.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That bloody Joules ad. Clearly she doesn’t proof read, (ok I’m guilty of this but I’m not producing paid content). It’s sloe not slow.
She often does this in paid adverts and I find it hard to comprehend. How hard is it to ask someone to check your spelling... It reflects so badly on the company being advertised. Presumably she has spread herself pretty thin, advertising everything and anything, with no shame, and doesn't have time!

Reactions: 8
Aw, you have to feel sorry for poor Lauren- these Insta huns have a tough job! It’s not easy staging, faking, begging and conning people 365 days of the year. She NEEDED that weekend away during the pandemic (paid for by the sheeple) - she’s worked hard this year accepting free stuff, receiving gifted NEXT furniture etc, providing content for ADS, a wipeable Christmas planner (her idea!), not to mention her very own Christmas gift guide website complete with AFF links galore! Not easy putting that together, especially during a pandemic, but she wants to help (herself) others. Thanks Lauren I really don’t know what we’d do without you and all those instaclones who sell their souls and their families to the gram for money!! So nice, open and honest is our Lauren. She even ropes in her twee little boys to help her pull in the money. Teamwork!
PS: Lauren if you read here- you did film people in that restaurant and the snowflakes did not cover their faces. Anything for the gram and money, and screw privacy eh? Nice one 😡
Genius! 🙌🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.