Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you think she comes up with these photo ideas?

Guests coming to stay Col so why don’t I get glammed up, flouncy dress, bouncy blow dry, and saunter around the room holding a bundle of towels. Col you get the tripod set up...fake smile...annnnnnd action

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How do you think she comes up with these photo ideas?

Guests coming to stay Col so why don’t I get glammed up, flouncy dress, bouncy blow dry, and saunter around the room holding a bundle of towels. Col you get the tripod set up...fake smile...annnnnnd action
She’s so embarrassing. My grandma and mum never did this sort of thing. I wonder what her mum or family members make of it all? Posing with a bunch of towels - jeez I’ve seen it all now! These instagrammers and their fake lives - wonder when they are old they will look back and regret it all?
Quote;

“FAKE people have an image to maintain. REAL PEOPLE don’t care”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so embarrassing. My grandma and mum never did this sort of thing. I wonder what her mum or family members make of it all? Posing with a bunch of towels - jeez I’ve seen it all now! These instagrammers and their fake lives - wonder when they are old they will look back and regret it all?
Quote;

“FAKE people have an image to maintain. REAL PEOPLE don’t care”
Her mum looks like she revels in the attention too. Grandma Heels, wtf, get over yourselves!!

Reactions: 4
Saw all the chat about Blooming Niki at the end of the last H&H thread, when is she going to hit the big 10k so she can have her own thread? I mean I can see why no one wants to follow her, but at the same time I really want them to!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw all the chat about Blooming Niki at the end of the last H&H thread, when is she going to hit the big 10k so she can have her own thread? I mean I can see why no one wants to follow her, but at the same time I really want them to!
I too came across Blooming Niki after seeing the account mentioned here and oh my goodness.... not even sure what to say 🤣

Reactions: 5
Our ‘Laur and all her “friends” saved the day 🎉

Classic marketing techniques on the 🐑

Confusing stories today though 🤔

Starts off with telling the 🐑 that it is “payday” weekend ahead. ( 🚨 You know then that she wants you to part with hard earned cash)

Er, ok.

Then extends a BB (Estee Lauder group ie Trump election funder) offer to you that lasts 24 hours only.

So that finishes before the payday weekend that starts on Friday 🤔

Then shows a full size product which our Laur helpfully tells you she is wearing but we will never know the true colour of it behind the obligatory filter 🤔

Then you learn that the full size product she has in her hand will incidentally be a mini size product that you receive 🤔

Then we get “the code” LAURENTREAT”
for you to part with £50. (Day before payday)

Well yes quite frankly the only person who will be getting a treat is Lauren in the shape of a handsome bonus for peddling (badly) her shiny baubles.

🙄

Not a friend 🐑 a saleswoman

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Starts off with telling the 🐑 that it is “payday” weekend ahead. ( 🚨 You know then that she wants you to part with hard earned cash)

Er, ok.

Then extends a BB (Estee Lauder group ie Trump election funder) offer to you that lasts 24 hours only.

Then shows a full size product which our Laur helpfully tells you she is wearing but we will never know the true colour of it behind the obligatory filter 🤔

Then you learn that the full size product she has in her hand will incidentally be a mini size product that you receive 🤔

Well yes quite frankly the only person who will be getting a treat is Lauren in the shape of a handsome bonus for peddling (badly) her shiny baubles.

🙄

I thought the code LAURENTREAT was particularly cynical. The worst type of schilling going on.

Reactions: 8
Me too - SO much to say!!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Me too - SO much to say!!! 🤣
BN must spend all day either taking photos, Storying, putting together the graphics for the Stories and then posting. She thinks she’s so amazing, disproportionately so to her follower count and she makes me cringe. Constant “how to lay the table” videos and at least 20 minutes of talking absolute drivel on Stories. I do have mixed feelings about her getting 10k as she’ll be insufferable!

• Haha

Er, ok.

🙄

Has she had botox?? Why are they getting botox when they're not even old enough? I've had it but I have 2 deep crevices above my nose but that's the only bit I have done and it costs!! None of these influencers can smile without moving the rest of their faces

Has she had botox?? Why are they getting botox when they're not even old enough? I've had it but I have 2 deep crevices above my nose but that's the only bit I have done and it costs!! None of these influencers can smile without moving the rest of their faces
She’s got the same Botox look that everyone I know who’s had it gets...I noticed it ages ago.

She’s having sushi?! Where? She lives in the arse end of nowhere (I live not a million miles away). There is no sushi here (apart from the sushi bar in Waitrose). 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don't normally comment on her appearance but she is going 'out with the girls' and looks exactly like a drag queen - big hair, big nose and a shocking amount of make up. More make up than a woman of her age needs to ever wear... 🤔 It makes her look so much older than she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't normally comment on her appearance but she is going 'out with the girls' and looks exactly like a drag queen - big hair, big nose and a shocking amount of make up. More make up than a woman of her age needs to ever wear... 🤔 It makes her look so much older than she is...
I thought the same. All a bit too much.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.