Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly the type that loves attention so much she could just be doing that because we are talking about her. I think she has just put on weight. She looks chunkier all over post Lockdown. In the advert of her wearing those awful Next jeans and blazer - her thighs were much bigger than before, for example.

If she was pregnant she would have to later admit that all of her wine and sherry posts were fake. I can't see her ever admitting to that as it would be her admitting that her account and the life she pretends to live is fake. She obviously lives in fear of people seeing who she really is and what her life is really like! She only shows this bizarre, curated unreality! I just can't see her admitting to fakery! It would ruin her 'brand'.
Nah, she would just let us all know where she’s been getting her non alcoholic wine from and plug another ad because she wanted to make a big announcement at Christmas to make 2020 better for all her twee’nies. M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah, she would just let us all know where she’s been getting her non alcoholic wine from and plug another ad because she wanted to make a big announcement at Christmas to make 2020 better for all her twee’nies. M
Agree. She will either hope everyone forgot about the endless tsunami of booze and if anyone does question this, she will plug a non alcoholic brand. Sigh. So predictable.
I don't know if she is pregnant though or if she's just chucked out. Not sure how her mum will react with having yet another sprog to look after. Saying that, the others are school age now so i guess she's got a vacancy opened up.

TMI, but really cannot picture her having sex 😲😷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How she can bare to eat in the dark every day?! Switch the bloody lights on you stupid woman and let your kids see what they are eating, especially whilst they learn how to use and load a knife and fork!! 🤯

She literally never comes on stories or her squares unless it is a product of some sort to plug. Even her teenage neighbours' AGA covers. Ffs. Miss an opportunity to post an affiliate link you greedy guts. She is the worst of all the influencers for this. Even the other offenders give you reality and other content. She gives nothing!! Constant ad after ad... It makes me laugh now because it is so unbelievable!

Reactions: 10
She is honestly the type that loves attention so much she could just be doing that because we are talking about her. I think she has just put on weight. She looks chunkier all over post Lockdown. In the advert of her wearing those awful Next jeans and blazer - her thighs were much bigger than before, for example.

If she was pregnant she would have to later admit that all of her wine and sherry posts were fake. I can't see her ever admitting to that as it would be her admitting that her account and the life she pretends to live is fake. She obviously lives in fear of people seeing who she really is and what her life is really like! She only shows this bizarre, curated unreality! I just can't see her admitting to fakery! It would ruin her 'brand'.
I agree, I don’t think she’s pregnant either - she’s just done what pretty much everyone else in lockdown has and put on weight!!

Reactions: 5
I think she thinks she’s being ever so classy and that’s what posh people do. It’s all a bit try hard for me. I think without her freebies and discounts through work they’d all be wearing different clothes and she wouldn’t look as glossy. I think she’s desperate to be seen as classy and elegant but she just comes across as a bit pretentious and frumpy, dressing older than she is.
You are spot on here! I’m looking at the photo of her in the woods with the boys in the tree and she’s in expensive looking leather boots... nah, I don’t buy it!!
I’m not showing off I’m stating a fact: I live in deepest darkest Devon, and I’m from a very wealthy family, the sort I expect Lauren aspires to be, anyway; we would never ever go out to the woods in that sort of get up!! The shabbier the better. What she’s wearing it’s totally impractical. She needs to be in wellies or tatty old walking boots for a start! She’s totally dumb.
Makes me laugh looking at her pristine glossy photos.

Reactions: 11
You are spot on here! I’m looking at the photo of her in the woods with the boys in the tree and she’s in expensive looking leather boots... nah, I don’t buy it!!
I’m not showing off I’m stating a fact: I live in deepest darkest Devon, and I’m from a very wealthy family, the sort I expect Lauren aspires to be, anyway; we would never ever go out to the woods in that sort of get up!! The shabbier the better. What she’s wearing it’s totally impractical. She needs to be in wellies or tatty old walking boots for a start! She’s totally dumb.
Makes me laugh looking at her pristine glossy photos.
Couldn’t agree more! I grew up in a very rural area and my parents would always have a small laugh to each other when they’d see people wearing things like Lauren if we’d be out on a walk, totally impractical and all for show! As children, we probably looked a bit mismatched like we had dressed ourselves...because we had! ‘It’ll be your fault if you’re cold’ 😂

Edited to add: Her boys have probably never been allowed to dress themselves.
And class isn’t about how many White Company candles you have Laur, just saying! 😉

Reactions: 6
The snowball chat tonight... Definitely not pregnant. Just fat! 😉
whoah whoah whoah, Fat? Absolutely not? Nobody speculated she was pregnant based on her weight, we speculated based on the way she was posing! She is far from fat. That’s just being bitchy for the sake of being bitchy!

I wonder if the boys every tell her to they don’t want to dress the same and if she listens? She’s trying to morphs them into each other which is sad, let them have their own identities which begins with their style.

Reactions: 8
I’d love to know how she gets them to wear those outfits. My 6 year old has a stand-off with me if she doesn’t like something I’ve picked out for her to wear.

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more! I grew up in a very rural area and my parents would always have a small laugh to each other when they’d see people wearing things like Lauren if we’d be out on a walk, totally impractical and all for show! As children, we probably looked a bit mismatched like we had dressed ourselves...because we had! ‘It’ll be your fault if you’re cold’ 😂

Edited to add: Her boys have probably never been allowed to dress themselves.
And class isn’t about how many White Company candles you have Laur, just saying! 😉
So true. Genuine wealth has nothing to prove. The genuinely wealthy people I have met wouldn’t dream of spending on white company candles. One lady I used to work for who was very wealthy repaired her own towels and they were 20 years old 😂 She also drove a clapped out Yaris. Much more of an interesting character than desperate Laura.

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know how she gets them to wear those outfits. My 6 year old has a stand-off with me if she doesn’t like something I’ve picked out for her to wear.
I guess the biggest thing is that much of their clothes have the same twee style, so even if they refuse one shirt and chino combo, they only have the option of another version of the same outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her Christmas gift guide is out now and it’s gone all professional, like an online shopping catalogue 🤣 gosh there must be some stupid people out there clicking away, not to mention how desperate Lauren must be for money with all the links - there’s even a £775 bike listed! 😳 Guess Christmas has just been paid for with all those sneaky money making links .. don’t you just love these kind, sharing influencers, ever so thoughtful - nah, they’re just tight arsed, fake, grabby, vacuous, greedy instahuns - all disgusting in the way they operate their accounts / businesses and use their kids in the process. You can easily share information eg. “here’s my favourite The White Company candle in Winter fragrance #thewhitecompany” - see Lauren it’s not THAT difficult - but you are only interested in making money! We see you 👀 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What i hate is when grammers aff link to Amazon when they know the whole world and their auntie buys EVERYTHING from Amazon now, so they are raking it in from the aff links.... She didnt need to aff link her curling tongs!
I always clear my cookies if I peek at anyone’s aff link

If she is, it’ll be announced at Christmas in a spectacular style purely for the gram, gotta grab that content.

I just looked through her photos quickly. I’m actually convinced that she is and it’s being announced at Christmas.
All her photos havea child conveniently positioned in front of her, or an arm, baggy clothing and even in the next ad for Christmas, she’s stood so her tummy can’t be seen yet if you look at some photos, she does look a little round in around the tummy.
I think so too.she’s holding out for Christmas and if it’s a girl god help us. The nursery will require being kitted out in a load of begged freebies that reek of pretentious garbage.

Reactions: 4
What the heck was that dressed up to the nines reel about??
Read the room Lauren ffs

Reactions: 2
It was ridiculous as we are in Lockdown. And even when lockdown finishes Thursday the only people you can really go “out” with are your household?! She’s mental and clearly so focused on sales she can’t even conceive that maybe there are other things on the agenda?? What a dick.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.