Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Colin's Instagram name, why does he have 'the' before his name like he's The Queen, nope still just a Col 😂

Also.. I know she marks and BB stories that she does as paid partnership but when she adds a link or swipe up doesn't she have to state that it's affiliate? I've not noticed that she does this, I could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
I hate Colin's Instagram name, why does he have 'the' before his name like he's The Queen, nope still just a Col 😂

Also.. I know she marks and BB stories that she does as paid partnership but when she adds a link or swipe up doesn't she have to state that it's affiliate? I've not noticed that she does this, I could be wrong.
Does anyone know if colin was actually married to his ex kerry ? I saw an article calling her his partner so i wasnt sure

Reactions: 1
In the run up to their wedding L referred to it being Col's second wedding. That is why I was so shocked and taken aback when I found out she had been married before. She had purposefully misled her followers and fabricated a life that was a complete lie. That is why I dislike her so much!

Reactions: 12
In the run up to their wedding L referred to it being Col's second wedding. That is why I was so shocked and taken aback when I found out she had been married before. She had purposefully misled her followers and fabricated a life that was a complete lie. That is why I dislike her so much!
Ah ok thanks. Id love to see what "kerry" looks like lol

Reactions: 1
She is very pretty. Much prettier than his mistress Lauren! She looks years younger too!

I don't want to post who she is as I don't think it is fair to her or her family. If you Google her first name and John Lewis, Edinburgh, you will see her.

Reactions: 2
She is very pretty. Much prettier than his mistress Lauren! She looks years younger too!

I don't want to post who she is as I don't think it is fair to her or her family. If you Google her first name and John Lewis, Edinburgh, you will see her.
Thanks. Think i got it

I am sure she’s a very classy lady, unlike Laur ‘swipe up’ McD. I hope she’s treated with the respect she deserves and is really happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Right on cue, the Sunday roast! 🙄

And I know that it has been mentioned a few times that she could be pregnant I can’t help but notice she’s hiding behind the tree branch in today’s photo. Maybe it’s early days (and the wine is a red herring?!)

Reactions: 3
Right on cue, the Sunday roast! 🙄

And I know that it has been mentioned a few times that she could be pregnant I can’t help but notice she’s hiding behind the tree branch in today’s photo. Maybe it’s early days (and the wine is a red herring?!)
I thought the same earlier seeing her hiding behind the tree. But I also saw the wine picture on her feed. Definitely not sending out the right message if she is pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Is that a boy thing asking to eat in the dark? I'm a girl mum so maybe that's why it's lost on me 🤷🏼‍♀️ It seems a random thing for them to request unless its something that they have done before 😉 Be honest Lauren you just wanted to set the mood for your insta worthy Sunday lunch pic ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg! Can’t believe I never knew about this thread!
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but why oh why does she (a) dress the boys the same and (b) in such pretentious outfits - have never seen them in a T-shirt!!! Always a collared shirt and jumper - for a walk. WTF is that about. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg! Can’t believe I never knew about this thread!
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but why oh why does she (a) dress the boys the same and (b) in such pretentious outfits - have never seen them in a T-shirt!!! Always a collared shirt and jumper - for a walk. WTF is that about. Rant over!
Especially when they live near so much countryside. I live in a much more urban area and my 4 year old lives in joggers. He’s so active everything just gets ruined. Laura’s every day kids outfit would be what I would put my kid in if we were going to a wedding or something 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.