Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow those jeans look terrible
I was surprised she was wearing jeans and boots like that. I wonder if that's her everyday type of outfit when she's not insta posing or pretending to be a perfect 50s house wife

Reactions: 4
I feel mean but I am really not a fan of those jeans. They look rather frumpy and unflattering. If anything it has influenced me to stick with skinny jeans!

Reactions: 7
H&H Sunday story checklist:
insta worthy breakfast ☑
action shot of gravy being poured on roast dinner ☑
Every. Bloody. Week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really hope that out of shot in the corner of the room, there is a toy box full of colourful plastic toys that make loads of noise, hot wheels and the shite you get with a happy meal...
Sadly, I feel it’s all wooden trains and spinning tops 😢

insta worthy breakfast ☑
Every. Bloody. Week.
If i dont get an avo on toast with runny poached egg story at least once a week from Laur, my life is just unbearable and i get twitchy.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she’s decorated their room for Autumn 🙄
I was wondering what had happened to her sad old leaf bunting she shows every year. One of the main reasons I think it is sad though, is the fun her kids would have making it, painting the leaves with pva glue, like most other children. Yet she does it herself every year, without them, spraying the leaves herself, alone etc. and they are not involved. She even highlights that they could get involved and the different method on her stories. It isn't for them at all, it's just for the 'gram! 😳

insta worthy breakfast ☑
Every. Bloody. Week.
She doesn't have an original or creative bone in her body. It was one of the things I first noticed about her was her blatant copying of big accounts. I wonder if that was what went down between her and Sally... Their 'friendship' is definitely over.

I feel for her kids and the joy that they’d get out of all the crafting (rather than the fake crafting she shows us as if they’ve done it on occasions) . Where she lives can’t be a huge community and I’m sure the teachers and mums at school must be watching (and cringing!) the same way we all do. It won’t be long before other kids are taking the mick out of her boys- case in point the bra advert.

P.s. No child their age wants to be wearing chinos and oxford shirts!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was wondering what had happened to her sad old leaf bunting she shows every year. One of the main reasons I think it is sad though, is the fun her kids would have making it, painting the leaves with pva glue, like most other children. Yet she does it herself every year, without them, spraying the leaves herself, alone etc. and they are not involved. She even highlights that they could get involved and the different method on her stories. It isn't for them at all, it's just for the 'gram! 😳

She doesn't have an original or creative bone in her body. It was one of the things I first noticed about her was her blatant copying of big accounts. I wonder if that was what went down between her and Sally... Their 'friendship' is definitely over.
You must have missed it she did it the other week

Does archie have a bedroom?

And she’s back with alllll the free coats!

So sad that she decorated the bedroom without the boys while they were watching the tv! This is for her and the gram and no way for her boys! Children that age like to be involved even if the end result looks a mess. She is really going to struggle for content as they get older because how they want their room and what they like to wear won’t be grammable enough!

So sad that she decorated the bedroom without the boys while they were watching the tv! This is for her and the gram and no way for her boys! Children that age like to be involved even if the end result looks a mess. She is really going to struggle for content as they get older because how they want their room and what they like to wear won’t be grammable enough!
Sad. They would have had loads of fun decorating it. All for the gram like you said

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s decorated their room for Autumn 🙄
So weird. She treats her house like a showroom. Why have ‘fall’ and ‘autumn’ bunting over their beds? It’s meaningless to them and is not at all child-focused! Where’s the colour and fun?! I like the bunting on beds idea but surely their names are more appropriate! Like someone said on here I hope there’s a big pile of plastic toys out of shot but I seriously doubt it.

So many ‘influencers’ this year are decorating their homes for different seasons and it’s completely unnecessary and pathetic. Just shows how dried up and menial their ‘work’ is. They’re not impressing or influencing any of us despite what they think.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too, what a really strange thing to do. We dont even use 'fall'. Just odd.

She needs to channel her inner All That’s Pretty. She’s so good with the boys rooms, their toys etc. I reckon she reads tattle as she’s posted all of the plastic toys in the playroom on her stories today too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.