Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Her husband will be on furlough again now (he's a car salesman right?)
Furlough only pays on basic salary - car salesman only earn a v small basic, but with big commission when they sell vehicles.
With only 80% of our Col's basic salary coming in, Lau will be swiping up, and shilling for our she's worth this month.

Why doesn't she just say - tough times here this month - or something even slightly relatable?
But no, its all perfect, twee, Enid Blyton lovely.
No credit card debits - no rent to pay - no bills mounting up.
Just slow pouring gravy and country strolls.
Some car dealers are still trading. I'm on the mailing list for a dealer I have used before and they are still selling cars, only no one can look at them beforehand and they are collected from the mechanics at the maintenance centre after a 'winter inspection ' * loophole as repairs/ servicing still allowed.

Reactions: 1
I thought I saw that she was invited to a virtual Jo Malone day just the otter week for their new launch? I wonder if she’ll go to any others following this?

Guiltypleasure

One of the Surrey lot is a H&H wannabe, also friends with this insufferable Niki woman. No thread as she has under 10k followers. Don’t think I’m allowed to mention names?!

Londoner

How many people , having sat in a car for hours on the way back from holiday with 3 kids , piles of washing to be done , more shirts to iron than the average laundry , dress themselves up to the nines in a fresh white dress , full make up, kids preened and dressed in white [2 of them anyway) and gets the tripod and ring lights out so Col can take a picture of them on the doorstep ? I just do not get it, is it just narcissism or does she somehow earn a pile of money for each staged and fake photo she posts ?

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Some car dealers are still trading. I'm on the mailing list for a dealer I have used before and they are still selling cars, only no one can look at them beforehand and they are collected from the mechanics at the maintenance centre after a 'winter inspection ' * loophole as repairs/ servicing still allowed.
i‘m guessing without the opportunity to test drive sales will be very minimal.