Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#kindlygifted

Can you not have a thread if you have less than 10k followers? I’m sure I’ve seen people on here with less followers than that!
One of our fellow Tattlers set one up for her last week and it was swiftly taken down, I understand for the sub-10k following
Can you not have a thread if you have less than 10k followers? I’m sure I’ve seen people on here with less followers than that!
At least her picture isn’t so tacky and staged though - why would you be in a field with a recipe book? Everything she does is so OTT trying to be “Insta” and in so doing not being “Insta“ at all!!! Some of the comments she posts make my toes curl...

This woman is the QUEEN of desperate. It pains me how obsessed she is for validation from total strangers and her bizarre obsession to make friends with Hunters and Co. The swimsuit in the street, the countless Biden purchases until the finally noticed her and eventually #gifted, but the icing on the cake was when she invited all her followers to her wedding but doing stories all day on the day! Why? Because her followers are her friends - no hun. You ain’t got none.
Wait up - she invited random strangers to her wedding AND Storied on her day? I’ve not followed her for that long to know that. That is desperate!
I’m going to find the Tattle rules - see if we can have a thread...!

Reactions: 1

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
She’s having sushi?! Where? She lives in the arse end of nowhere (I live not a million miles away). There is no sushi here (apart from the sushi bar in Waitrose). 🤔

houseofhoop

VIP Member
That house must cost a FORTUNE to rent. I’d rather save my money to buy one rather than spend £2000 a month on someone’s mortgage 😬 (obvs I don’t know how much it costs, & Herefordshire is relatively cheap housing wise, but that’s not your standard rental!)
I don’t know how many bedrooms she has but a 3 bed is about £750-£950 in Herefordshire

That house must cost a FORTUNE to rent. I’d rather save my money to buy one rather than spend £2000 a month on someone’s mortgage 😬 (obvs I don’t know how much it costs, & Herefordshire is relatively cheap housing wise, but that’s not your standard rental!)
I don’t know how many bedrooms she has but a 3 bed is about £750-£950 in Herefordshire

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
she broke her gram rule : what’s the crack with wearing black? Where’s the whit floating dress our Lozza?

edited because I made myself want to throw up with a comment I originally made 😂

I’d forgotten about the horrible naff tartan that her hubby and stepson wore for the wedding. They are Scottish, they will have a proper tartan for their kilts. So, so cheap looking. I shouldn’t be surprised though!

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I’m getting divorced. My kids aren’t little but even so, if my ex’s new bird posted pics of them online I’d be on the phone to my solicitor like a shot. (And Googling how to get manure dumped on her car).
My kids step mum posts photos of them online. I think it's great she includes them and they are all having fun.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
This! ⬆ These are my thoughts exactly! I would too. No way would I want to be on anyone's radar... 😳

Love Hunter and Hell!!! 🤣

Just gone onto Insta with a cuppa and This LittleHouse has another ad. I am really surprised she would try and do more... She has had loads recently and, I am sad to say, very little other content... I blame HH for corrupting my (previously) favourite Instagrammer... 😭
I don't know LittleHouse will now have to look ! 🤣👍You know....like an itch you have just have to scratch!

This! ⬆ These are my thoughts exactly! I would too. No way would I want to be on anyone's radar... 😳

Love Hunter and Hell!!! 🤣

Just gone onto Insta with a cuppa and This LittleHouse has another ad. I am really surprised she would try and do more... She has had loads recently and, I am sad to say, very little other content... I blame HH for corrupting my (previously) favourite Instagrammer... 😭
Just been to have a look.....she's a cross between HH / Cara Suthers/Adamo/ 🤣👍

Last edited:

Dizzy

VIP Member
She looks completely ridiculous on her tippietoes in that dress ... You’re on holiday . Shorts and a t shirt would be loads more comfortable Laur 🥖🥖
She is completely ridiculous, it must be such hard work being 'gram ready all the time.

Bgr101

VIP Member
So I was right. The one beginning with T matched the John Lewis info Col provided in that article so I assumed it was her
Its all getting confusing lol . Personally i think T looks more cols type but M is the image of archie🤣