Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattieHattie

Where have you guys been able to find her? I’ve searched FB and can’t see anyone, either T or M haha

Reactions: 1

Sal288

Oh my god she is so annoying I agree. Enough with the ducks - who the hell has a bath with farm animals - there should be laws against that *vom*
I went right off her just before lockdown when she was shopping in dubarry with her husband spending an obscene amount of money and showing off. I agree I don’t find the bathing with the ducks cute I find it disgusting!!

#kindlygifted

This is what I came on to say!!! 🤣 Aff link coming shortly "for all those asking" about the Drysoon! Also I notice there was no reference to the fact that she has to use it as the house she rents, and pretends to own, doesn't have one!!! 🤯
Having rented a small starter home in my early twenties without a drier or dishwasher I soooo thought this too!!!!!!

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Her outfit choice is so bizarre too. She looks like she is dressing up as an 80s University Professor. I definitely expect that outfit to have big brown elbow patches... She is a fashion influencer... ?? 😳
That's how country folk dress . Is it a Joules jacket ( from a previous partnership)

Comfysofa

She is surely very pregnant in the photo with yet ANOTHER #Ad giftedcoat?! I have thought this often in her stories and pictures recently but surely this ad should be accompanied with a baby announcement?! 📢
Yeah, alllll the scarf and large coat wearing and that horrible cape - it isn’t even cold yet!!!

Bgr101

VIP Member
I hate Colin's Instagram name, why does he have 'the' before his name like he's The Queen, nope still just a Col 😂

Also.. I know she marks and BB stories that she does as paid partnership but when she adds a link or swipe up doesn't she have to state that it's affiliate? I've not noticed that she does this, I could be wrong.
Does anyone know if colin was actually married to his ex kerry ? I saw an article calling her his partner so i wasnt sure

Londoner

Yes, I was shocked when I went on her stories! Her face is much fuller at the moment and she looked as though she is in her 50s. I did a double take as she looked so much older than her years...
I thought she used to look quite nice and kind of wholesome I suppose. Lately she is becoming some kind of caricature. I’m not sure if she is trying to hard, whether is the make up or the Botox or all of it together but she doesn’t look like herself anymore. I also took double take today. I’m not saying she looks bad but just very odd and not in a good way.

Guiltypleasure

She is surely very pregnant in the photo with yet ANOTHER #Ad giftedcoat?! I have thought this often in her stories and pictures recently but surely this ad should be accompanied with a baby announcement?! 📢
I’ve thought the same on her recent pics although she’s also posted a lot of ‘I’m drinking sherry/wine/champagne’ photos so maybe she’s just enjoying lockdown drinking?!

Gemgemgemgem

Literally, the only things that move on her face is her mout and her eyes, looking for the pound signs. Her cheeks look like there is half a ping pong ball under the skin each side. Her kids will never know if she is angry or happy.