Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad was terrible. Ok for igtv, but on insta, it just chopped her in half. Probably ok, cos then we dont need to see that toothy grin and honker (for anyone asking the lips, its spicy red in a lush moisturisng sheen finish by Bobbi Brown btw, just gorgeous and lush, perfect stocking filler, just swipe up. SWIPE UP EVERYONE, SWIPE UP, SWIIIIPPE!!!!)

But yes, the vid quality was just terrible. Thumbs down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh for goodness sake! Who on earth doesn’t know how to make bubble and squeak - hardly a recipe! Last time it was crumble! Anyway do Yeo Valley not realise she has spent the last few years telling everyone Col does all the cooking because she is so rubbish in the kitchen and I think she probably rarely cooks for the boys as she is always at an event or ‘gifted’ stay or dinner, so why on earth would they choose her to go all Mary Berry on us!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boys dressed as little men again....why does she dress them the same? They have all the time in the world to dress like this when they are older, but for now just let them be kids - you can have fun with fashion when they are young.
I did not like that Yeo valley Advert at all. She loves to sell sell sell doesn’t she? I’m surprised she doesn’t have a slot on QVC yet. With the amount of ads she’s done recently I’m assuming her Xmas shopping comes to a grand zero. And wait till the New Year - I bet we will see lots more ads from Lauren. Also does she ever wear a different lipstick colour? Only ever see her in red.

Reactions: 3
The story where they were walking to the Santa train - they all looked so old fashioned and, well, just a bit silly really 🙈

Every time I see her cute little boys dressed up so twee and old fashioned..I just think omg more shirts to iron and shoes to polish 😉😂

The thing is, she wants it to look like ‘col’ just snapped them unaware, walking wistfully to the lush, lush train, but the reality is she will have stopped, straightened the boys clothes, checked her hair, prompted the boys not to talk or stop walking, waited for a space in the crowds to clear, then filmed it at least once with specific instructions for Col on which filter to use. She is so sad 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She had to share a compartment with other people, I’d have thought she’d want her own luxe Insta worthy one to herself, probably scented in lush Jo Malone or White Company etc for her and Col to cosy up and beam smugly at their little gentlemen all the while snapping about 1000 photos for everyone to see...

Reactions: 6
Boys dressed as little men again....why does she dress them the same? They have all the time in the world to dress like this when they are older, but for now just let them be kids - you can have fun with fashion when they are young.
I did not like that Yeo valley Advert at all. She loves to sell sell sell doesn’t she? I’m surprised she doesn’t have a slot on QVC yet. With the amount of ads she’s done recently I’m assuming her Xmas shopping comes to a grand zero. And wait till the New Year - I bet we will see lots more ads from Lauren. Also does she ever wear a different lipstick colour? Only ever see her in red.
I’m just waiting to see the boys on the #gifted licensed Defender. Has the boys initials on it but none of them posing on it, at the time of the competition, which makes me think that it’s being passed off a Christmas gift 🤔
Nice, eh? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Who on earth does she think she is? It’s pathetic all this posing, it really is. I love how she says that it can be difficult for many people but that they get to enjoy some magic anyway. Obviously she’s never gone though anything dreadful like a bereavement or such like. Trust me, there is no magic in Christmas after the loss of a child or a parent. She should really be more careful about what she says. It’s like she’s just slipping it in as a token gesture. I’m sure she’ll have a lush #gifted Christmas anyway.

• Angry
Oh for goodness sake! Who on earth doesn’t know how to make bubble and squeak - hardly a recipe! Last time it was crumble! Anyway do Yeo Valley not realise she has spent the last few years telling everyone Col does all the cooking because she is so rubbish in the kitchen and I think she probably rarely cooks for the boys as she is always at an event or ‘gifted’ stay or dinner, so why on earth would they choose her to go all Mary Berry on us!!! 😂😂
This is exactly what I thought. How did she have the front to come on showing us a recipe and talking us through how to do it! 🤣

The slow walk to the steam train looked like it was set in the 1940s. So staged and ridiculous. It must be awful to have to document and stage what is meant to be a special, previous moment for people you don't know.

Nice to see our Laur having a well-deserved rest after flogging the world to death in December. Bet she’s champing at the bit to get back on the hamster wheel with some January sales swipe ups 🙌🏻 Wont be long guys!

• Haha
  • Heart
That is exactly what I thought too! No ads to post so she has no content.

I reckon she'll be back but will change tack - she'll try to make herself more relatable with cutesy accidents etc. again, like wine being spilled etc.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see our Laur having a well-deserved rest after flogging the world to death in December. Bet she’s champing at the bit to get back on the hamster wheel with some January sales swipe ups 🙌🏻 Wont be long guys!
Just makes it more obvious that her insta is just a business and she is on annual leave !!!

Wouldn’t it be lovely if these desperate flogging instagrabbing attention seekers would just not come back at all from their ‘insta breaks’! Yup, there’s many a pig flying past my window.... their faces also look very familiar!! Oh hi Laur! Keep flying.... high high, past the sky! 😂

There she is slagging off Col’s backpack. It’s carrying their picnic but it’s not cool enough for her. Either he told her where to go beforehand when she tried to prevent him from wearing that (normal) backpack, or she was so wrapped up in herself that she didn’t noticed when they set out and then realised with horror as she was filming him from behind. Oh the shame of having a normal backpack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.