Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he would have been just as happy with a panto (and why didn’t she take Rory?) and then a happy meal or some pasta at home! Poor little thing being used to show off constantly
She didn’t take Rory because he’s a toddler and he wouldn’t have sat still and posed for her phone like Ollie did.

Reactions: 6
What about when the children get older and see their entire childhood on her instagram for the world to see? Or other mums on the playground seeing all of her Instagram life v. reality, I imagine it’s a bit embarrassing and (non Tattle) tongues must be wagging already...

She’s all free clothes and no class. She’d probably sell her granny for likes on Instagram. Everything she does is for the gram.
It’s acceptable though because it’s all wrapped up in this middle class bubble of Joules, white company, roaring fires and Col’s roast dinners.

If it was working class parents taking their kid down the pub, dressed up to look older then it would be viewed differently

It’s fundamentally unfair that these woman get away with it because of their privilege

Reactions: 8
Found the dinner date hard to watch tbh. Keep those moments private Lauren. Stop dressing your boys like miniature men! Bow ties and brown leather loafers.....
I see the red duffle coats are out again to flog AVEENO again - so bored of her relentless adverts plugging aveeno, Bobbi brown, the white company, joules oh and all the rest.

Reactions: 8
He is too young to act so old. Children are not allowed to be children these days and it is so sad!

It’s acceptable though because it’s all wrapped up in this middle class bubble of Joules, white company, roaring fires and Col’s roast dinners.

If it was working class parents taking their kid down the pub, dressed up to look older then it would be viewed differently

It’s fundamentally unfair that these woman get away with it because of their privilege
You are so right. Other acts by less well off parents to adultify their children would be viewed differently and likely reported.

She didn’t take Rory because he’s a toddler and he wouldn’t have sat still and posed for her phone like Ollie did.
I took my toddler (exact same age as Rory) to the CeBeebies panto and he was great! Perfect little Worwee is more likeky to sit through it than mine! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Nice little reminder from Lauren saying that she’s received lots of messages about gifts, and so she has kindly linked them so that you can all swipe up and make her a ton of money before Xmas. Isn’t that nice of her. Wouldn’t it be great if every swipe up had a message attached telling you how much that instagrammer will make. I know it’s not going to happen but one can wish 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s overkilled the “walking through fields in matching coats” scenes even for the 🐑🐑 not even 1000 likes all day - time to mix it up Our Laur

• Wow
Just finished reading both of these threads and have to comment to say she drives me insane! I wish I didn’t use aveeno on my baby.
Also, the “date” with her son 🤮 poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More bowties on the boys (one of whom is 2!) for friends visiting! 🤮 They are wearing cardigans and look like grandads!!

I presume the 'friends' will be Col's friends or Insta non-real life pals, given she doesn't have any of her own following her affair cheating on her husband.

• Wow
  • Haha
I actually really like Lauren 🙈 but I can’t STAND what she dresses those boys in. The baggy chinos, leather brogues, bow ties, grandad cardies...They are little boys not frumpy old men.

Those kids in bow ties remind me of the puppets from Toy Story 4 (or the scary one in Goosebumps) 900EE03E-0974-4D87-9774-0D6470B166A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes!! I can't unsee this now!

The boys are cardboard cutouts of the suited and booted puppets in Toy Story! Creepy.

• Heart
I hadn’t heard of her before coming on here - Boden and Hunter wellies etc aren’t really thing - but I can’t believe she’s only 35. She doesn’t look older per se but it’s the way she dresses. She’s either dressing too maturely or she has her tit together and it’s my fashion sense that’s not age appropriate 😂

Her insta feed is like a Christmas movie though in that it’s nice to look at but you know it’s completely a fictional representation of what’s supposed to be an idyllic lifestyle.

Our 65 year old minister's wife has the exact same Monsoon coat as she is wearing in her ad!

The long blue one with the brass buttons. She isn't exactly known for her fashion sense... 🤣

• Haha
If it wasn’t so boring it would be veering in parody territory - twee, contrived, staged, cliched.

Reactions: 7
I honestly feel sorry for the boys’ childhood memories. No big garish plastic toys, no muddy puddles (unless in fancy hunters which they can’t mess up), no colourful life. “Hang on while I set up the tripod” must be heard more than anything. All to make us feel bad🤷🏼‍♀️

Scratch below the surface and it definitely is not the envy inducing life she wants to portray...I know that’s pretty bitchy but that’s how I see it! 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.