Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After someone mentioned Blooming Niki on here I went to have a look - she is a carbon copy of Lauren (or Lauren is of her)! If you scroll through it could be either of them, it's scary!

I think Niki needs a thread...:unsure:
Have we got a thread for Blooming Niki I can’t find as I think we need one 🙈 Her content of late seems that she’s elevated herself to star like status despite a sub-10k following. She is utterly cringe, and she’s always banging on about “Insta-worthy” and being an influencer. Yuk 🤢 I need to vent, lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez is this Niki woman Lauren’s twin? 🤣 They are so alike, even down to smiling incessantly showing off their pearly whites whilst chatting about nothing of relevance. This woman is totally deluded and how sad that she aspires to be an influencer. To quote P.T Barnum “no one made a difference by being like everyone else”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez is this Niki woman Lauren’s twin? 🤣 They are so alike, even down to smiling incessantly showing off their pearly whites whilst chatting about nothing of relevance. This woman is totally deluded and how sad that she aspires to be an influencer. To quote P.T Barnum “no one made a difference by being like everyone else”
...so you can imagine me wanting a thread to get it off my chest! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have just checked Niki out as wasn’t following before. I can’t believe brands give her so many free things! Ideas for a thread title?

Reactions: 2
Have we got a thread for Blooming Niki I can’t find as I think we need one 🙈 Her content of late seems that she’s elevated herself to star like status despite a sub-10k following. She is utterly cringe, and she’s always banging on about “Insta-worthy” and being an influencer. Yuk 🤢 I need to vent, lol 😂
I can’t believe she doesn’t have a thread yet - there’s SO much to say!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she doesn’t have a thread yet - there’s SO much to say!
We definitely need a thread. I’ve been regularly searching for one. Either she’s a parody of grammers or she’s seriously deluded. What amazes me the most is how much her number of followers has increased since lockdown despite the fact that she has been try to sell clothes throughout. Are people seriously sucked in or just she just have other aspiring influencers following her.

We definitely need a thread. I’ve been regularly searching for one. Either she’s a parody of grammers or she’s seriously deluded. What amazes me the most is how much her number of followers has increased since lockdown despite the fact that she has been try to sell clothes throughout. Are people seriously sucked in or just she just have other aspiring influencers following her.
just made one....

Reactions: 1
I understand that you have to have a cut off point and if that’s the rule, so be it....
but Niki is clearly a ‘professional’ and not a private account, she is getting freebies up to her eyeballs (although god know why, how can Boden think that they’re getting their moneys worth there?!)
there is nothing personal about her account, it’s a instahun flogger account, built to and following a business Plan!
But fair play to rattle for having a rule and sticking to it, we’ll just wait until she’s groomed enough sheep... how many before she can have a thread?

Reactions: 8
BN is definitely playing the insta game well as her followers have almost doubled over the last few months. Definitely one to keep an eye on .

Shame we can’t have a thread because we definitely need one. Although small mercy she isn’t at 10k as not sure what level of cringe she could take herself to. I think she thinks she’s great, and doesn’t see that she looks like a parody!! AND now of course we have Reels and she is making her own little “Table Styling” videos complete with a tablecloth that looks like it’s been screwed into a ball and *H&H copy klaxon* Boursin 🙄

And calling all this styling and posing ‘faffing’ 😆😳 but her followers are loving it.

And calling all this styling and posing ‘faffing’ 😆😳 but her followers are loving it.
Which is just plain annoying and overused. Sally at Gettingstuffdoneinheels says it occasionally but it’s more her catchphrase and she doesn’t wear it out at least. Gosh even thinking about her makes me cringe. And those style Stories she does, who is actually watching them? Doesn’t she think “am I screaming into the Abyss?”

BN is definitely playing the insta game well as her followers have almost doubled over the last few months. Definitely one to keep an eye on .
She does manage to get a LOT of freebies :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.