Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Laur starting the sly autumn transition already. I know the weather today actually is autumnal but it suits her narrative perfectly; here beginneth the crackling log fire, cosy nights in, comfort food, cashmere socks and blankets, candles galore. It’s all so boring & predictable. Dollar signs in her eyes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Our Laur starting the sly autumn transition already. I know the weather today actually is autumnal but it suits her narrative perfectly; here beginneth the crackling log fire, cosy nights in, comfort food, cashmere socks and blankets, candles galore. It’s all so boring & predictable. Dollar signs in her eyes
It's the romanticising EVERYTHING!! Does my head in. Bloody "blustery walk on the hills then her freshly bathed babes and her bubbling Mac n cheese" like she's in a bastard novel.
Lauren hun- you went for a walk. Got piss wet through. Your tea is in the oven. The end. Like everyone else today who went for a bleeping walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
White Company autumn Ad coming soon including the new seasons gifted coats, cashmere and candles! Dull, dull, dull.

Reactions: 13
It's the romanticising EVERYTHING!! Does my head in. Bloody "blustery walk on the hills then her freshly bathed babes and her bubbling Mac n cheese" like she's in a bastard novel.
Lauren hun- you went for a walk. Got piss wet through. Your tea is in the oven. The end. Like everyone else today who went for a bleeping walk.
I was actually disappointed as the Mac and cheese was in “the cooker”

Saying “Aga” would have completed my “bingo card of Insta wankiness”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lauren McDermott, the woman who inspired me to leave Instagram and never purchase from The White Company, Joules and various other brands again. Her online catalogue is so unhealthy and not what Instagram was designed for. The staging, DSLR snaps, branding, constant selling, using her children to sell… this will all implode at some point and she’ll look back with a lot of regret. This whole cottagecore aesthetic, too… seems like she’s trying very hard. The whole point is NOT to try hard and to live simply.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Now flogging dishwashers, but not just any old dishwasher - only Miele for Lauren! Does she get a discount on her monthly rental for installing that Miele? I’m assuming it’s replacing the old one that was there? She does rent that cottage doesn’t she?

Is she trying to do voiceovers for adverts now? She is a walking, taking, breathing sales machine! Has anyone actually met Lauren? Is she for real? She is so pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Now flogging dishwashers, but not just any old dishwasher - only Miele for Lauren! Does she get a discount on her monthly rental for installing that Miele? I’m assuming it’s replacing the old one that was there? She does rent that cottage doesn’t she?

Is she trying to do voiceovers for adverts now? She is a walking, taking, breathing sales machine! Has anyone actually met Lauren? Is she for real? She is so pathetic.
I think someone ha said they knew her. Either in this thread or one before and apparently she is like that in real life, sickly sweet. I’m also intrigued! I can’t bare her voiceovers 🤢

Reactions: 6
I think someone ha said they knew her. Either in this thread or one before and apparently she is like that in real life, sickly sweet. I’m also intrigued! I can’t bare her voiceovers 🤢
😂 she’s become all M&S with a hint of Nigella thrown in for good measure 🤢 I reckon she fakes the sickly sweet persona though. I’ve come across women similar to Lauren who pretend they are lovely and Snow White like, but are not so nice on the inside. Lauren uses her two boys - that tells me everything I need to know about the woman really. Not bothered about their privacy as long as it makes her look good and pays the bills.

Reactions: 12

Some tenants provide their own appliances and white goods. They take them with them when they move out .

Reactions: 3

At the beginning I was like ohhhmagaddd she makes me feel tit and inferior... Now I just laugh because it's literally a catalogue page of pure fakeness.. it's so unbelievably staged it's sad.

Reactions: 16
I read this in the voice of Liz from Motherland! 😂😂😂👏🏽 Brilliant xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sunset was amazing so she couldn't resist to NOT film it and instead put her edwardian chamber pot and flowers on a swing in the way of said sunset..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sunset was amazing so she couldn't resist to NOT film it and instead put her edwardian chamber pot and flowers on a swing in the way of said sunset..
She’s a florist now too you know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“The most giving of all the veg”……I laughed so much. She really is a complete arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.