Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be so bizarre for a foodie to not have any taste or smell….it’s bizarre for everyone that loses their sense of smell or taste in covid Lauren, not just foodies!
Feel grateful that’s the worst of his symptoms, my husband had to sit with a client today who lost his wife a few months back and he just sobbed and sobbed!!
duck off with your tit stew and poxy makeup and post something other than your shallow bullshit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It must be so bizarre for a foodie to not have any taste or smell….it’s bizarre for everyone that loses their sense of smell or taste in covid Lauren, not just foodies!
Feel grateful that’s the worst of his symptoms, my husband had to sit with a client today who lost his wife a few months back and he just sobbed and sobbed!!
duck off with your tit stew and poxy makeup and post something other than your shallow bullshit!!
Absolutely! Her doormat “foodie” husband probably just grateful he’s feeling better and this twit is uploading his meal into stories. Is nothing sacred! Who cares about Col’s meal tonight?? Answer: no one.

Reactions: 8
Decides to try on makeup under the disguise of it turning into an AD! I guess she has nothing else to do apart from having to cook the meals now her resident chef and professional photographer is unwell.

Reactions: 7
I'm glad for the boys sake that Col is getting better. It would be very hard to see a parent sick. Poor kids.

Reactions: 5
It’s just pathetic that she’s using her husband being sick for content. Have a little Instagram break and look after your family ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just don't like how expensive this make up is 🤣 I cannot cope with 40 quid for a shadow stick that's skin coloured 🙈 there are things I spend money on like foundation, skincare, mascara.
Then there's things like eyeshadow that you can absolutely get away with not paying for the brand and just paying for the product. I have so Lit respect for her for flogging such expensive "natural looking" crap! The esthetic is not worth it.

Now flogging dishwashers, but not just any old dishwasher - only Miele for Lauren! Does she get a discount on her monthly rental for installing that Miele? I’m assuming it’s replacing the old one that was there? She does rent that cottage doesn’t she?

Is she trying to do voiceovers for adverts now? She is a walking, taking, breathing sales machine! Has anyone actually met Lauren? Is she for real? She is so pathetic.
😂 she’s become all M&S with a hint of Nigella thrown in for good measure 🤢 I reckon she fakes the sickly sweet persona though. I’ve come across women similar to Lauren who pretend they are lovely and Snow White like, but are not so nice on the inside. Lauren uses her two boys - that tells me everything I need to know about the woman really. Not bothered about their privacy as long as it makes her look good and pays the bills.
I have been on this thread since the beginning and we have had people comment who worked alongside her, those who knew her at school and those who were friends with her before she blew up her first (secret 🤫) marriage.

She is not sweet in real life! They had plenty to say! It made me feel even more disgusted by the fakery and narcissism.

Reactions: 10
Foodie? The food they eat is as bland as the rest of her style. I hope he’s better soon but seriously Lauren, read the bleeping room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Col is pretentious too. He clearly loves cooking but I do think they are probably both food and wine snobs. Everything has to look perfect for the gram including the food & glasses of wine, even the sparkling water. I love cooking myself and going to nice restaurants, but equally I’m happy with a takeaway fish n chips or curry, and a fishfinger sandwich, which in Lauren’s eyes is most definitely not worthy for insta 😂. Plus I’m a secret biscuit dunker 🤫 ☕

Reactions: 12
I have been on this thread since the beginning and we have had people comment who worked alongside her, those who knew her at school and those who were friends with her before she blew up her first (secret 🤫) marriage.

She is not sweet in real life! They had plenty to say! It made me feel even more disgusted by the fakery and narcissism.
Ive read about her cheating but didn’t know about the rest- what was said? Is she just a cow basically?

Reactions: 1
A selfish dick of a mother.

If I have a spare 30 minutes the only thing I put on is the washing machine 🙄😆

ETD- I don’t think she’s a selfish mother for wearing makeup by the way. I wear it myself (when I go out mostly funnily enough) I just think she’s a selfish dick in general.
Its her literal job tho. Thats how she earns money. Shes all about the $$$$

You can just tell with some people that they are really fake. I hate the way she oozes that breathy, sweet, fragile little girl persona :sick:

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe it’s taken this long for one of them to get Covid. I mean they have done nothing but eat out, stay in hotels and days out/visits, seeing friends etc, their exposure must have been seriously high!

I think Col is pretentious too. He clearly loves cooking but I do think they are probably both food and wine snobs. Everything has to look perfect for the gram including the food & glasses of wine, even the sparkling water. I love cooking myself and going to nice restaurants, but equally I’m happy with a takeaway fish n chips or curry, and a fishfinger sandwich, which in Lauren’s eyes is most definitely not worthy for insta 😂. Plus I’m a secret biscuit dunker 🤫 ☕
I bet they just put lambrini in fancy #gifted glasses for a photo and then throw it away. I don’t think they have the ££££ to be wine and food snobs. Everything is gifted and free, she never posts about anything she’s paid for herself.

• Haha
Can’t believe it’s taken this long for one of them to get Covid. I mean they have done nothing but eat out, stay in hotels and days out/visits, seeing friends etc, their exposure must have been seriously high!
I've been thinking exactly the same thing. But then you don't know - they might have both had it already. As someone so aptly put it: having covid is not on brand. I can't imagine that she would be honest about it if they both had covid previously, as there would be serious criticism about their constant days out/hotel stays/travel/restaurant visits coming their way.

Reactions: 4
Shes annoying but we are allowed to eat out, stay away overnight etc now so shes perfectly entitled to do so. not often i stand up for lauren lol and shes outside a lot when she meets friends etc . Id say Col probably picked it up at work. We have to get back to normal life and beig able to do things again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes annoying but we are allowed to eat out, stay away overnight etc now so shes perfectly entitled to do so. not often i stand up for lauren lol and shes outside a lot when she meets friends etc . Id say Col probably picked it up at work. We have to get back to normal life and beig able to do things again
I absolutely agree with you, but as soon as restrictions were lifted Lauren went for it, as if she was making up for her lack of free trips after the previous 12 months. Whilst I too think we need to get some sort of normality back, I personally have taken a more cautious approach and whilst unfortunately you can pick Covid up anywhere, anytime I just think she behaves like someone who thinks because the government has decided to lift restrictions then the virus has gone anyway. It is completely personal choice, and I am absolutely all for that, but I am just saying Lauren and Col have packed so much in and been here there and everywhere (particularly eating inside restaurants and staying in hotels, etc,) it is not at all surprising one of them has it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.