Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you spot something prominent in the background of a photograph you just know a story of ā€œIā€™ve had so many DMā€™s about the stamp blocksā€ šŸ„±

ā€œI canā€™t find where mine are from but here I am being helpful and giving you a swipe up to ones in Amazon <so I can clean up on your cookies šŸŖ for the next couple of weeks>

we see you LaurenLedbury, we see you

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
When you spot something prominent in the background of a photograph you just know a story of ā€œIā€™ve had so many DMā€™s about the stamp blocksā€ šŸ„±

ā€œI canā€™t find where mine are from but here I am being helpful and giving you a swipe up to ones in Amazon <so I can clean up on your cookies šŸŖ for the next couple of weeks>

we see you LaurenLedbury, we see you
Iā€™m ignoring the blocks and all Iā€™m seeing is a green egg yolk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I posted a pic of some flowers in a vase on a swing my friends and family would seriously question my sanity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Col has covid.
Pull you finger out Col! This isnā€™t on brand at all. Lauren must be seething. That said SHOCKED she hasnā€™t taken the opportunity to flog something like a Ā£150 hand made, monogrammed, organic, 2000 thread count face cloth thats ā€˜perfectā€™ for mopping ones sweaty fevered brow with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who puts a face of make up on at 3pm when they have nowhere to go???

Oh yep thatā€™s right our Laur, trying to sell more crap to her sheep

Reactions: 13
Made me laugh appearing bare faced telling us she wasn't going to do any make up today but she was feeling yuck so decided to put some on and then announces her code expires at midnight!!!

Does she think we're all a load of idiots? Seriously when will this insta wanker trend stop!?!

Who puts a face of make up on at 3pm when they have nowhere to go???

Oh yep thatā€™s right our Laur, trying to sell more crap to her sheep
Ha great minds think alike! Conveniently her code expires at midnight šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What mum of 2 youngs kids thinks, i have a spare 30 mins, ill put some slap on.....
A selfish dick of a mother.

If I have a spare 30 minutes the only thing I put on is the washing machine šŸ™„šŸ˜†

ETD- I donā€™t think sheā€™s a selfish mother for wearing makeup by the way. I wear it myself (when I go out mostly funnily enough) I just think sheā€™s a selfish dick in general.

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s not a spare 30 mins despite what sheā€™s saying
Itā€™s her ā€˜jobā€™ sheā€™s earmarked that time to ā€˜workā€™

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.