Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20BA7FB9-C884-475A-8C5B-B44A8821A839.jpeg

“We” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Emily: “Margot, what colour would you like?”
Margot: “beige, faux leather, because it is lush and matches my beige, faux leather make up bag as part of my BB Partnership ( Ad/PR I work for them)”
Emily: “Margot, what name am I putting on the front this time, in gold lettering, obvs??”
Margot: “buymylushnameditemsbyLaurenMcDermott”
Emily: “Ok Margot, I’ll head home and do all the work then”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 653527

“We” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Margot: “beige, faux leather, because it is lush and matches my beige, faux leather make up bag as part of my BB Partnership ( Ad/PR I work for them)”
Emily: “Margot, what name am I putting on the front this time, in gold lettering, obvs??”
Amazing screenshot capture there 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 653527

“We” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ready for the Sheep to start buying them ! Baaaaaa baaaaaaa buuuuuy sheep !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 653527

“We” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

More fool emily to be fair !

Reactions: 11
Another disgusting freebie packed trip that was oh so lush full of booze and pampering. She’s just so full of herself

• Angry
Reactions: 7
My God today’s stories. So her last trip with her family was basically to butter up the ‘family owned business’ to blackmail them into employing her as the PR.....it puts me in two minds really. Obviously, for a small business in deepest darkest Herefordshire, being booked out for the next year is incredible and it is most likely thanks to Lauren’s “impromptu” break there recently. What rankles is that knowing Margot’s disingenuous nature, she will have heavily researched just the right type of local retreat that she could prey on as their local, helpful influencer and then receive freebies for life from. She’s just a parasite. The stays at this place are very affordable so she knew that with a very small outlay from her initially and the right exposure she’d be able to bank on #ad/pr press trips for her/her friends/her family for years. Disgusting. If she liked the place that much she should pay for it EVERY TIME.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see Margot is back to her constant, incessant breaks leaving her poor children at home, sometimes without both parents. Her poor kids! I work with children and leaving your kids behind is big deal to them. She is just so unbelievably selfish...

Reactions: 7
I see Margot is back to her constant, incessant breaks leaving her poor children at home, sometimes without both parents. Her poor kids! I work with children and leaving your kids behind is big deal to them. She is just so unbelievably selfish...
Im not keen in lauren but she has left her kids maybe three times this year ? Or am i wrong?

Reactions: 1
Im not keen in lauren but she has left her kids maybe three times this year ? Or am i wrong?
This is due to Covid. That was the point of my post - she is already back to her pre-Covid ways of constant nights away and mini breaks, leaving her children. This behaviour has been commented upon many times throughout these threads. These recent breaks are all whilst we are still coming out of Lockdown, but that doesn't stop Margot! 🤯

Reactions: 8
My God today’s stories. So her last trip with her family was basically to butter up the ‘family owned business’ to blackmail them into employing her as the PR.....it puts me in two minds really. Obviously, for a small business in deepest darkest Herefordshire, being booked out for the next year is incredible and it is most likely thanks to Lauren’s “impromptu” break there recently. What rankles is that knowing Margot’s disingenuous nature, she will have heavily researched just the right type of local retreat that she could prey on as their local, helpful influencer and then receive freebies for life from. She’s just a parasite. The stays at this place are very affordable so she knew that with a very small outlay from her initially and the right exposure she’d be able to bank on #ad/pr press trips for her/her friends/her family for years. Disgusting. If she liked the place that much she should pay for it EVERY TIME.
No such thing as a “free lunch” for “my girls” either. One was cooking most of it and the other two would have been tossing a coin to see who was “our Laur’s” official photographer

Laur is “one of those friends” 🙄

Amanda 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not only did she have a free trip she had free #gifted clothes and handbag. Does she ever pay for anything. 95% of her clothes have been gifted and then the gifted clothes she has swipe up afflicted links to make her money. She is unbelievable!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
OH MY GOD just what a 7 and 4 year old need - milk cups 🤣🤣🤣 Mine have just got back from the shops with a new football ⚽ you know like normal kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, why do people call her Margot? I've completely missed that, despite having followed these threads (and her) for ages.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.