Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pressed flowers are "precious to me", whaaaat thhheee faaaccckk is she going on about? She is in cuckoo land, really. She needs to tone down this twee tit down a few notches and really look at her life and whats important. Not a bunch of pressed flowers that she made on a rainy Tuesday morning.... Blimey....

Reactions: 7
My kids and I are in the process of pressing flowers too! A lot less authentically pleasing ofcourse as I'm using a giant bible encyclopedia, in the scorching blinding sun, battling the winds and my kids are having nothing to do with the actual flower pressing beyond finding them and dumping them on the table as they're busy digging up mud in the back of the garden because they're "fossil hunting" apparently...in my flower beds. So it's just me, pressing flowers... and my kids are doing what kids are means to do, they're playing, in the dirt and rain. Ryining and flower beds.. Not favouriting anemones. 🙃 they're only 6 so I wouldn't expect them to sit still and pat flowers down with paper towels for me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rory loves the anemone...im sure he does lauren! Have you ever
Her days with Rory, just the two of them, are so precious she takes the time to set up the camera and tripod to take their pics - either that or she is lying and her mum is there too. Pretentious idiot !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think she is pregnant? Why wear such a shapeless dress?
290000D2-28C5-49A1-B723-C3827B9B1110.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Pressing flowers again. 🙄 Does she ever let those boys play with toys!?
My son is their age and he just wants to get dirty in the garden or play with cars / dinosaurs.. he would not be sat at the table in a crisp shirt pressing bloody flowers that SHE has strategically placed on the paper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
everything is controlled/curated by her. Those boys don’t seem to be able to show any expression without their mum taking over, baking is never just a Betty Crocker red velvet covered in sprinkles, instead some pretentious labelled and stamped cake baked by her or Col m. Clothing is never a toy story t shirt and joggers, it has to be crisp white shorts and chinos. Sweets on a Friday are never just a bag of haribo, they’re probably some homemade butterscotch fudge normally places in a brown paper bag, carefully labelled and stamped.

The pretentiousness is another level, it’s like she’s desperately trying to emulate Amanda from Motherland but instead is just embarrassing herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she just likes that billowy look. I think in her head she looks more Little House on The Prairie/boho but i don’t think she’s hiding a pregnancy. I think they’re done with the two they have.
I am not so sure, I think she sees herself as Kate Middleton and what better way than 3 kids - 2 boys and a girl , think of all the money she can coin in from another baby, gifted everything !

Reactions: 3
Some interesting posts from Sally Fazeli recently saying she had a breakdown after a friendship ended…bet it was to do with Lauren.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
everything is controlled/curated by her. Those boys don’t seem to be able to show any expression without their mum taking over, baking is never just a Betty Crocker red velvet covered in sprinkles, instead some pretentious labelled and stamped cake baked by her or Col m. Clothing is never a toy story t shirt and joggers, it has to be crisp white shorts and chinos. Sweets on a Friday are never just a bag of haribo, they’re probably some homemade butterscotch fudge normally places in a brown paper bag, carefully labelled and stamped.

The pretentiousness is another level, it’s like she’s desperately trying to emulate Amanda from Motherland but instead is just embarrassing herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
At first when I found her Instagram it made me feel so tit now I just laugh to myself because it's so false it's laughable. Those little boys are missing out on so much and it's so sad

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Some interesting posts from Sally Fazeli recently saying she had a breakdown after a friendship ended…bet it was to do with Lauren.
This definitely makes sense. It is really obvious, having seen the posts. Poor Sally. She seems to have been put through a terrible experience at the hands of her "friend". Sally lost a whole Insta set of friends at the same time (they all went on holiday etc.) so it must have been quite difficult.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What happened with laurs and sally for them to fall out?

There must have been some terrible bullying going for sally to have a breakdown over it?

You're all in your 30s now, you should be mature enough to air any bad feelings or any wrong doings......

Reactions: 6
Maybe im a terrible person but id literally never have a breakdown over the end of a friendship. She must have really liked her

Reactions: 9
Maybe im a terrible person but id literally never have a breakdown over the end of a friendship. She must have really liked her
Yeah agreed I wouldn’t either, possibly there was a lot more to it than just drifting apart. I guess bullying or a big betrayal could certainly really affect someone, especially if they already had other stuff going on to contribute to it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.