Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I certainly wouldn’t breakdown over a friendship and certainly not over a narcissist such as Laur! She comes across as being that girl next door and all sweet, but we all know that’s fake and for the gram. Maybe the whole competitive nature of being on Instagram, took its toll on the friendship 🤔 something def happened between them as they no longer follow each other. Do they still have the same friends though?

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I think the boys bedrooms are devoid of fun and their personality. We all know that Lauren purposely decorates it for Instagram aesthetics - she does it for Easter, Xmas, birthdays etc etc….Can’t wait for them to get older and start having opinions of their own and mixing with other kids who may actually have some fun toys to play with - not to mention wanting fun clothes to wear. What Will Lauren do?? But then I totally 💯 disagree with Lauren using her boys as props and contents, and showing people their bedroom! It should be kept private.

Reactions: 14
I can’t see any of the things in the room she mentions in the caption? It all looks perfectly styled to within an inch of its life?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SO THEM! ( describing their room in the caption )

Yes because little boys really love to hang the fairy lights, seasonal wreathes and framed art onto their walls. Is Lauren tarting to convince her followers or herself that that is the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She put mango chutney on their toast instead of marmalade……oh how we laughed at the jolly japes……Christ she’s boring!
Also Lauren it’s “Rory and me”, not “Rory and I”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She put mango chutney on their toast instead of marmalade……oh how we laughed at the jolly japes……Christ she’s boring!
Also Lauren it’s “Rory and me”, not “Rory and I”.
Hate people who say "___ and I" incorrectly to make them sound posher 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her hairstyle is so ageing, it’s getting more Margot by the day. I know she’s aiming for a more mature look but at this rate it’ll be less Daily Sleeper dresses and more Edinburgh Woollen Mill 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe im a terrible person but id literally never have a breakdown over the end of a friendship. She must have really liked her
Talking from experience, it happens. I was pretty close to a breakdown over a friendship ending, but it was really toxic and just awful as she tried to turn my friends against me. Maybe this happened with Lauren and Sally

Rory peeping around to mention they're going to Hampton Court castle....not staged at all! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is she attempting to be relatable with the mango chutney and ice lolly stories? 🙄
It’s pretty painful isn’t it….

oh I’m so middle class we had a marmalade/icelolly crisis, it was “totes” embarrassing…at least she managed to get her Daylesford hand sanitiser in though (no one asked about hand sanitiser Laur - I thought you were looking at the flowers….) always merching.

What a PLANK.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
''I didn't want one anyway Mummy, they were Iceland and I know we have Waitrose ones in the freezer''
I felt quite sad for her boy here. Don’t get me wrong, I mum fail often but I didn’t believe that was the response that her little boy genuinely gave and if it was, it was because he’s heard her say that phrase before.

Reactions: 7
I felt quite sad for her boy here. Don’t get me wrong, I mum fail often but I didn’t believe that was the response that her little boy genuinely gave and if it was, it was because he’s heard her say that phrase before.
Totally agree. It's like he didn't want to upset dearest Mummy by saying he was sad about it

Reactions: 4
How do you report her for not saying Ad Afflicted link? She is unbelievable!! For your ease huh 🤔 for her to make money!
B4E8D00A-6E63-4AD1-9909-A5C85B55C7ED.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.