Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first thing I thought when I saw that photo was ‘TAKE A PICTURE OF MEEEEE!’

I think she’s 36 or will turn 36 on her next birthday. I could be wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fancy meeting friends for their birthday and getting them to photograph you for your insta. Also, can someone please tot up how many ‘besties’ she has!!! 😂😂 Same number as ffffing floaty dresses I reckon!
Fancy meeting friends and photographing them for your Insta! The female of the couple, in particular, looks uncomfortable. It is the kind of request that you can't politely turn down. Imagine being fodder for someone's account. Awful!

Reactions: 5
Allotment in beige batwing jumper and white jeans. Really?
1. she does duck all at the allotment
2. she’s a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Garden fleece’ 🙄

Does Laur even have a hobby if it doesn’t have a wardrobe that needs to be specifically purchased and linked to with affiliate swipe ups?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s only got that fleece because it’s from Le Chameau, if it was Cotton Traders she wouldn’t be fussed! I can smell the Daylesford desperation a mile off. Everything is for the gram...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the ever loving fuuu.... £100 for a fleece to wear in the garden???
walking in the garden laughing away at nothing, flicking her hair, chatting care free, not a mention of said fleece then sticks up an ad for it ...can people not see through this? Why would anyone buy that fleece?!

And we are bound to get an ad today for the head massager...otherwise what was the point of the random silly story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
walking in the garden laughing away at nothing, flicking her hair, chatting care free, not a mention of said fleece then sticks up an ad for it ...can people not see through this? Why would anyone buy that fleece?!

And we are bound to get an ad today for the head massager...otherwise what was the point of the random silly story.
Is anyone else completely sick of her gardening stories?? I remember posting a few weeks ago when she planted her first ever seeds that, in a few weeks, she would posit herself as an expert and that is all we would hear about. Oh look, she is on podcasts discussing planting, plugging 'gardening' wares and every story is about her laughable gardening.

Colin has been planting little bits for years there and she hasn't paid any attention to him, other than to 'show off' the homegrown veg in her food stories. It is clearly all for content, presumably because she has ZERO content. Does she really think we can't see through this? Does he not completely see through this and wonder who he married? I am a keen gardener and have my own veg beds as well as cut flowers etc. and I am totally bored by this transparent development and EVERY story taking place next to that shed that comes with renting her house!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Came on purely for garden fleece mockery 🤣

It’ll go nicely alongside the boys outdoor robes and weekend hoodies.
For anyone that’s interested, I’m wearing my Wednesday pants, but my Thursday socks 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m a keen gardener too and I wear my oldest, tattiest clothes in the garden. A £100 fleece is an excellent clue that you aren’t a keen gardener. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a keen gardener too and I wear my oldest, tattiest clothes in the garden. A £100 fleece is an excellent clue that you aren’t a keen gardener. 🙄
I second this. And don’t even get me started on how hot I get! A fleece would literally cook me alive

Reactions: 8
Very realistic, isn’t it? Gone from gardening in White Company chunky knits to a Le Chameau fleece. She is just ridiculous.
That’s only possible because she is actually NOT gardening but rather posing in the garden or that potting shed of hers.

Reactions: 13
Very realistic, isn’t it? Gone from gardening in White Company chunky knits to a Le Chameau fleece. She is just ridiculous.
That’s only possible because she is actually NOT gardening but rather posing in the garden or that potting shed of hers.
That is exactly it, isn't it? All she has done is plant out some woeful sweet peas. Even Colin rotavated the beds etc. for her.

There isn't any 'gardening' for her to do, other than water a few seedlings and the dahlia tubers. Lighting a scented candle and sitting next to your potting shed is NOT gardening 🙄

I second this. And don’t even get me started on how hot I get! A fleece would literally cook me alive
I wear my painting clothes! 😂 Everything else gets wrecked otherwise as gardening is so physical and muddy/dirty! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.