Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, she was completely silent when Sarah Everard was murdered and when women across the country (and world) were shining a light on women’s safety (also acknowledging that Black women & other POC have it much harder than white women). Yet when money is involved she’s happy to promote Women’s Aid. She’s revolting.

Reactions: 13
She wanted a sweatshirt for her sons so she asked a small business to create a 'limited run' for her? What the actual...?!
Makes zero sense. And what kid wants a jumper that says weekend on it . Shes a greedy greedy person. Its only ever a business transaction, not charitable.

Reactions: 14
The influencers rarely let you know how much they've raised for charity either 😡 certain percentage going to charity to tempt their sheep into lining their pockets and you never hear how much has been raised

Reactions: 10
Makes zero sense. And what kid wants a jumper that says weekend on it . Shes a greedy greedy person. Its only ever a business transaction, not charitable.
I have read Margot's post now. It is the exact same tit show as the poor girl who created the planners and then Hunters plastered her name all over them. Lauren actually has the gall to say she 'designed' the sweatshirts?? 😳 It is the exact same sweatshirt the designer created... 😱

How narcissistic, entitled and deluded can Lauren really be. To make this request in the first place, and then to follow up with public statements, in writing, saying she designed them. Wow. She is bonkers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Weekend hoodie 🙈🙄 what the actual

can’t possibly where a hoodie on a Tuesday 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What little boys that age what to wear a boring grey hoodie with ‘weekend’ written on it to match their mum’s gifted White Company one?!?!? I am sure they know it’s the weekend by Laurens typical insta weekend behaviour 😂 they don’t need reminding by a bloody sweatshirt. I have the way she claims to design’ stuff - she doesn’t have an original bone in her body and certainly not any talent to claim that - she just rips off a white company design (same as she did for the BB x H&H faux leather wash bags) and then gets some poor small business to do all the work! She is despicable!!

Reactions: 9
What little boys that age what to wear a boring grey hoodie with ‘weekend’ written on it to match their mum’s gifted White Company one?!?!? I am sure they know it’s the weekend by Laurens typical insta weekend behaviour 😂 they don’t need reminding by a bloody sweatshirt. I have the way she claims to design’ stuff - she doesn’t have an original bone in her body and certainly not any talent to claim that - she just rips off a white company design (same as she did for the BB x H&H faux leather wash bags) and then gets some poor small business to do all the work! She is despicable!!
Sure they NEVER wear hoodies and lounge wear anyway her kids they are always in shirts and tails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weekend hoodie 🙈🙄 what the actual

can’t possibly where a hoodie on a Tuesday 😱😱
That whole chat was so BIZARRE! A 'weekend' sweatshirt... because you wouldn't dress your children in comfortable clothing during the rest of the week...!

The 'design' is exactly the same! Only Margot could organise clothes that no child would want to wear and that are so nondescript, they display zero personality on the part of the child. 😳

Reactions: 8
This is Jules congratulating Lauren and saying how proud she is of her for designing these sweatshirts and the Lauren sharing her story🤢🤢🤢! Are they all lunatics! I would be proud of my friend for doing something selfless or creating something unique or being a great parent- does Lauren fit any of these categories- no! So stop brown nosing and step into the real world Jules! Go back and be friends with Sally Fazeli who seems far more concerned about realism and well being than flogging her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is insane 🤯
Only the cosiest organic cotton hoodies, with her favourite white font will do so of course she just had to get them custom made and made available for all of her minions to buy and put money into her pocket in the guise of being charitable.. please 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That whole chat was so BIZARRE! A 'weekend' sweatshirt... because you wouldn't dress your children in comfortable clothing during the rest of the week...!
they must hang up their “weekend” sweatshirt next to their “outdoor dressing gown”

🙄

This loosely termed word “designed”
Her part is supplying the word “weekend” she uses on her post? So that’s someone else’s font you have used then Laur?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can see the “design collaboration” now:

Our Laur’: “Heeeey, I adore your dreamy sweatshirts, how would you like to increase your reach by teaming up? I have 101k gullible loyal followers!”

Company: “Wow this sounds great Lauren, we love your dreamy aesthetic too. How would you like to begin this design, what is your inspiration for your product?”

Our Laur’: “Can you just write weekend across it in that wanky insta italic font? The sheep will go crazy for it, I’ll we’ll make a fortune!!”

Oh and for even more reflected glory and my token virtue signalling for 2021, we’ll donate 1% to Women’s Aid, yeah, keeps the Tattle bastards off my back. Sound good? Yeah I know it’s a lot of work for you for actually less profit but ya know, it’s for charidee!

Oh and I’ll be claiming design rights for this, ok? I’ve got 101k followers so it’s worth it for you, did I tell you that?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And remember guys theres loads of these."collabs" coming now that shes "by lauren mcdermott"

• Sick
  • Haha
FE5FD1B2-017C-49B4-955A-3FEC9482957A.jpeg

The duck is she talking about?

ah yes Lauren in her pristine white dresses smelling of dirt At the end of every day. What an odd woman.

She reminds me of Hannah gale and the leopard - making twee bullshit quotes that have no connection to her just so people share them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 543890

ah yes Lauren in her pristine white dresses smelling of dirt At the end of every day. What an odd woman.

She reminds me of Hannah gale and the leopard - making twee bullshit quotes that have no connection to her just so people share them.
And of course lauren does this with these silly wee quotes right before shes trying to sell something. She does it every time.

those boys never wear casual clothing, so she’s only doing it to make money - the boys are her props and little cash cows - plus the hoody’s look rubbish and I would never pay £29 for a kids hoody that had ‘weekend’ written on it. Overpriced tat. They are making such a mark up on those items - I know, my other half works in retail industry. I’d rather buy a cheaper hoody and give more money to that charity tbh.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 543890

Kids often do after playing out, I bet hers don't

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.