Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These hoodies dont look like the sort of things 5yr olds would wear. She's out of touch with parenting, what is suitable for kids and she's spiralling so far from reality in deep into Lauren's lush dreamy world that its obvious she's ripping off a small business and motivated by money.

If she's money motivated, and she's getting her life "gifted", where does her regular Bobbi Brown salary go? I dont see it in her rented home or lifestyle (designer clothes, jewellery, holidays, nice car etc)

Reactions: 5
They're 'true to size'

'Oh but the boys are 4 and 5 but both wearing 5-6, and could get away with wearing 7-8....'

So not ACTUALLY true to size then 🤔
Maybe she means true to the size they would normally wear? But then she should have said that...

Reactions: 2
View attachment 543890
The duck is she talking about?

ah yes Lauren in her pristine white dresses smelling of dirt At the end of every day. What an odd woman.

She reminds me of Hannah gale and the leopard - making twee bullshit quotes that have no connection to her just so people share them.
I’m fairly certain she means soil not dirt, but much gardener. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she means true to the size they would normally wear? But then she should have said that...
Yeah I reckon you're right. My two girls are 4 and 6 and they are really similar in size, so they share clothes sometimes! Looks like Ollie and Rory are too.
I guess by saying that about sizing then people might just go for it and buy them instead if fannying around and umming and ahhing about whether it'll fit or not...🤷‍♀️ if Queen Laur says itll fit, it'll fit 👑
£29 for a kids hoody 😶

Last edited:
These hoodies dont look like the sort of things 5yr olds would wear. She's out of touch with parenting, what is suitable for kids and she's spiralling so far from reality in deep into Lauren's lush dreamy world that its obvious she's ripping off a small business and motivated by money.

If she's money motivated, and she's getting her life "gifted", where does her regular Bobbi Brown salary go? I dont see it in her rented home or lifestyle (designer clothes, jewellery, holidays, nice car etc)
I imagine their salaries go on day to day living / bills like a lot of other people these days

Reactions: 1
Kids often do after playing out, I bet hers don't
Yes, they absolutely will NOT. How can they possibly when they only ever wear cream or white knitted jumpers? There is no chance they roll around and play like other children do. Their white shoes are always pristine too - that would be impossible to maintain if they were actually allowed or encouraged to be children. This is one of the most ridiculous quotes we have seen from her, and that is saying something.

Children the same age as Rory and Ollie play all day, or should he playing all day. The 'weekend' has no meaning to them. It is just another day of playing. She is completely out of touch regarding parenting.

She “designed” a hoodie with “weekend” on the front? Groundbreaking. Since when have her poor kids worn hoodies or “loungewear”? They are always in matchy matchy stiff shirts, jumpers and twee trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She “designed” a hoodie with “weekend” on the front? Groundbreaking. Since when have her poor kids worn hoodies or “loungewear”? They are always in matchy matchy stiff shirts, jumpers and twee trousers.
Lauren thinks florals for spring is groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she constantly wafting around in sundresses. The sun might be shining but it’s cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she constantly wafting around in sundresses. The sun might be shining but it’s cold.
Freezing in the shade, even down South. She is an absolute wally. It is all for appearances.

I see her poor boys are advertising the hoodies she gets a cut of... In all these years, never once have we seen those poor boys in comfy clothes, until she needs to use them to sell comfy clothes. Awful.

Reactions: 17
Col has been enjoying plenty of grub over lockdown.

They could pass for early 50s both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant get my kids to stay still/look at the same time/smile nicely for photos. How many photos do you think she has to take before its perfect, everyone smiling and looking? 10?100?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fancy meeting friends for their birthday and getting them to photograph you for your insta. Also, can someone please tot up how many ‘besties’ she has!!! 😂😂 Same number as ffffing floaty dresses I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's such an old lady, so old before her time. That awful dress paired with the way she's carrying that bag is just horrible. How does TWC, Aspinal, Joules et al think that her old lady style is representative of their brands?

This isnt dreamy or lush Laur.....
How old is she ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.