Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me others have noticed that she has basically forced that poor child to do a snow angel so she can film it?! It's so obvious from his face and the way his arms and hands are, that he doesn't want to bloody do it! 🤦‍♀️😑 poor kid, just let him enjoy himself!! Awful woman

Talking about her grid post feel or whatever it is
Bloody awful that wee boy looks frozen cold. She uses her poor boys as props. She shouldn’t feature them - they are too young 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's absolutely awful. It reminded me of when I used to take my daughter to messy play years ago. They'd brought out a big tub of those water beads and they were all loving it apart from this 2 year old girl who was not enjoying it in the slightest, so the mum full on plonked her in it! She was desperate to get out and screamed blue murder! It was a wierd experience, felt really uncomfortable watching, poor thing.
Your kid doesn't have to be enjoying all the other things that you think others are, to have a good time. Some would rather observe and that's fine.
I can't tell if it's because Lauren totally doesn't know her child and his likes/dislikes...or shes being intentionally cruel and hopes no one will notice

Think its the latter unfortunately

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This woman is pathetic. Everything is so sickly sweet and done for the gram. Her constant swipe up and aff links just show how greedy she is and her true motive behind the gram. She could just share info for free instead of trying to make money all the time. She is such a phoney.
Totally! She was gifted a dress from a brand she had previously said she would never buy clothes from and as if that were not enough the greedy, greedy pusher affiliate links it so she can rake it in when other people actually spend their hard earned money. Grotesque! It makes it laughable really that she spends £200/300 on a dress when she so willingly wears gifted cheap ones. It’s contradictory, doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
Well I pranced about in the garden in Primark joggers and a vest top whilst my girls wore completely different clothes to eachother as they each have their own personality!!!

Well I pranced about in the garden in Primark joggers and a vest top whilst my girls wore completely different clothes to eachother as they each have their own personality!!!
What children wear and having their own opinions is key to helping them find out who they are and what is important to them. I work with children and feel so strongly about it. I can't bare seeing them paraded around as props (as @cantstandinfluencers put it, so we'll) in matching outfits with zero personality.

It's absolutely awful...
I can't tell if it's because Lauren totally doesn't know her child and his likes/dislikes...or shes being intentionally cruel and hopes no one will notice

Think its the latter unfortunately
In the pic of Ollie in front of her cold frames, he didn't look like he wanted to be there or was comfortable either. It is such a pity that she pimps out her kids. I wish there were laws to protect children from their parents pimping them out for cash.

Reactions: 10
Totally! She was gifted a dress from a brand she had previously said she would never buy clothes from and as if that were not enough the greedy, greedy pusher affiliate links it so she can rake it in when other people actually spend their hard earned money. Grotesque! It makes it laughable really that she spends £200/300 on a dress when she so willingly wears gifted cheap ones. It’s contradictory, doesn’t make sense.
Sorry, who’s the brand she said she would never buy from? That’s really shocking (but not really)

Reactions: 3
How RIDICULOUS does she look standing there, hair curled, fully dolled up with a glass of wine IN A SHED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry, who’s the brand she said she would never buy from? That’s really shocking (but not really)
Next is the brand she said she wouldn't buy from. Ironic isn't it? Her entire house, from top to bottom, is now decorated for free from there via paid adverts... She must think we are all daft or have very poor memories...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
and theres our amazing col again just whipping up some fish...wish i had a col! 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Mmmmm.... whipped fish 🤣🤢

Everyone needs an outside dressing gown 🙄

• Haha
I've noticed her mentioning "all three boys" a lot recently. Has Archie moved in with them full time?
It’s probably a way of coercing him into matching, “oh Archie, you don’t need those tacky t-shirts, come put this lush shirt on instead! But please don’t go near any dirt or move because it’ll wrinkle or get dirty! *manic grin*”

• Haha
Mmmmm.... whipped fish 🤣🤢

Everyone needs an outside dressing gown 🙄
The "outside dressing gown" absolutely cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣 I can imagine there are Hollywood stars, with their own indoor and outdoor pools, who do not own an "outside dressing gown". That is surely the epitome of pretentious nonsense!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I often look at her account and think ‘who does she think she is?’ 🤔 😂 Clearly not someone who is married to a chap named Colin who sells cars (nothing wrong with either of those things I hasten to add!). I think she’s thinks she’s Hollywood Hereford Glamour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I often look at her account and think ‘who does she think she is?’ 🤔 😂 Clearly not someone who is married to a chap named Colin who sells cars (nothing wrong with either of those things I hasten to add!). I think she’s thinks she’s Hollywood Hereford Glamour.
Id say most in hereford are laughing at her !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Next is the brand she said she wouldn't buy from. Ironic isn't it? Her entire house, from top to bottom, is now decorated for free from there via paid adverts... She must think we are all daft or have very poor memories...
Would be interesting to know if Next know about this....another influencer has just been blocked from Next’s influencer list for their past actions on social media. Wonder if they’d take the same approach with Lauren?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.