Hunters and Heels #5 there's a spelling mistake, surely it should be buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no shade on my grandad, because he is EXCELLENT, but he rolls out this exact same suit and tie as Col at every wedding and christening. And has similar hair

#alrightgrandad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is her dinner in a wicker basket…

edit to say I can see the glass dish on closer inspection 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This photo also shows the tiny little gap over her top two middle teeth that she got filled for the second wedding. 🙄

Her vanity is astounding
Oh my goodness. I don't even know what to say. She had that gap filled? Wow.

Plus that was all for a wedding that she, purposefully, and completely, faked as her first... 🤯

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't understand why people are bothered she didn't mention her other wedding? My husband was married twice before me, and in all the facebook posts, or news to people, he never mentioned I was his third wife? Why would he? There is a lot she does I think is silly, but I do understand that.

I honestly don't understand why people are bothered she didn't mention her other wedding? My husband was married twice before me, and in all the facebook posts, or news to people, he never mentioned I was his third wife? Why would he? There is a lot she does I think is silly, but I do understand that.
It’s more the fact that she kept mentioning how it was Col’s second wedding while conveniently missing out the fact it was hers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s more the fact that she kept mentioning how it was Col’s second wedding while conveniently missing out the fact it was hers too.
This is exactly it. She was more than happy to share that she was his second wife. That is why followers were so shocked to find out it was also her second wedding. She meticulously hid it. This wasn't an accident.

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit new here, I think I used to follow her as Hunter and Heels when I first moved to the countryside 🤣🤣 Can someone give me her background? I think I’ve worked out only two of the three boys are hers - the other lad seemed to get a lot more posts and dedications before her two were born! What’s Col’s story as well? I should say I found this group after being on the Hinch one, thank goodness I stared to finally see all the fakeness.

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit new here, I think I used to follow her as Hunter and Heels when I first moved to the countryside 🤣🤣 Can someone give me her background? I think I’ve worked out only two of the three boys are hers - the other lad seemed to get a lot more posts and dedications before her two were born! What’s Col’s story as well? I should say I found this group after being on the Hinch one, thank goodness I stared to finally see all the fakeness.
Her and ‘Col’ had an affair

Reactions: 2
This is exactly it. She was more than happy to share that she was his second wife. That is why followers were so shocked to find out it was also her second wedding. She meticulously hid it. This wasn't an accident.
I guess she had to draw attention to it because of Archie? I dunno, I think she's a posing, walking advert, but the not mentioning it, or even acting it was her first never bothered me, she probably just wanted to forget her first husband? Or the first one asked her not to mention him ?

That temple spa post smells like an ad.

plus, why does her ‘date night’ hair and make up look like an early 2000’s wedding make up and hair?

I guess she had to draw attention to it because of Archie? I dunno, I think she's a posing, walking advert, but the not mentioning it, or even acting it was her first never bothered me, she probably just wanted to forget her first husband? Or the first one asked her not to mention him ?
It really bothered me, because I was so taken in and shared in her excitement / anticipation and the build up about her 'first' wedding.

Last edited:
I feel a bit sullied. That ad. Why? WHY? And the way she slowly unscrewed the lid….I felt like I was intruding watching it 😫 I bet it’s been saved to someone’s wank bank 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.