Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God she’s starting to prep the kids bedrooms for Easter
What a lovely bubble she lives in! I had to tune out again after listening to her heartfelt discussion about period cramps and running, while dressed up and sat in her car like a plum. “Thank you for your support”. FFS. Spare me, Lauren!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but who arranges their pear like this? 🤣 So pretentious
Oh wow. That takes pretension and doing everything for appearances to a ridiculous level, doesn't it? Imagine not being able to make your breakfast without thinking about what it looks like and how to make your lifestyle, supposedly, look enviable. I know every one is different but I can't understand why anyone would want to conduct their lives like this pretentious, unreal fishbowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok, this question has bothered me for some time. Do you think that Lauren farts in front of her husband 🤣 I’m saying no 🤣🤣🤣
I just can’t imagine someone who arranges pears like that would fart infront of other people !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another saccharine advert of total Easter nonsense - why is everything she does so cloying? She’s like that special toffee that gets stuck in your teeth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
66BFBED5-37A7-4D40-923C-C0B79F640DC7.jpeg

Had so much what, love??

• cold, hard cash?
• freebies?
• wine, maybe?
• smugness?

FFS, one job Laur’... one job

😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another chance for Laur to do her favourite thing:

Get all dolled up for no reason and get Col to take photos of her at sunset

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same! Just such a vacuous existence between flower arranging, chinz and worshipping the husband. They do love her, and she knows exactly what she’s doing. They probably think she’s besties with Kate Middleton.
Just looked at her account. What an absolute dick she is! 😂

*edit. I’ve had to follow her purely for the entertainment factor 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at her account. What an absolute dick she is! 😂

*edit. I’ve had to follow her purely for the entertainment factor 😂
I know ! I follow too for the entertainment ! Those poor kids......they must be the laughing stock of their school ! Those bloody bundles on sticks.........that did it ! All that was missing was Winnie the Pooh ! 😂

Super special, super delicious, super perfect sticky toffee. super, super perfect.
Supercalafragelisticexplealla.......nauseous! 😂

Ok, this question has bothered me for some time. Do you think that Lauren farts in front of her husband 🤣 I’m saying no 🤣🤣🤣
I just can’t imagine someone who arranges pears like that would fart infront of other people !
Probably doez BUT it'll smell of White Company perfumed candles......ohhh don't fart near the candles Lauren ! 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know ! I follow too for the entertainment ! Those poor kids......they must be the laughing stock of their school ! Those bloody bundles on sticks.........that did it ! All that was missing was Winnie the Pooh ! 😂

Supercalafragelisticexplealla.......nauseous! 😂

Probably doez BUT it'll smell of White Company perfumed candles......ohhh don't fart near the candles Lauren ! 💥
I meant the English woman or whatever she’s called. I can’t cope with Lauren. She’s too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will say last night whilst plunged into complete darkness with a power cut I did wish I had Lauren’s obscene amount of candles, especially when I was cooking chicken with a 3 wick scented candle and my phone torch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.