Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she doing a favour and photographing flowers recently for a local florist? Now she’s promoting flowers via next & Laura
Ashley. Don’t these selfish, self obsessed instahuns realise that local businesses need more support than ever? Can’t they just once promote local produce and stores for no payment because it’s the decent thing to do? No? Thought not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
While everyone is talking about women being able to walk home safely, Lauren’s out here selling us flowers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The staff on cosmetics counters in department stores are hardcore sales people. They are usually on commission and have the toughest sales targets to reach across all departments. That’s where Lauren learnt her trade.

She has extrapolated her department store sales skills to Instagram. She’s immaculately groomed, lovely and friendly, and a ruthless salesperson who would see selling ice to Inuits as a personal challenge.

Lauren and Col, whose only employability skill also seems to be sales, will do whatever is necessary to reach their self imposed targets.

💷 💷 💷
🙌🏼
I thought I was going to have to put my thread reminder on that

THEY ARE BOTH TRAINED SALES PEOPLE

Col’ will be very much encouraging this behaviour

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed the absolute creepy uncanny likeness between the Stepford kids and Alexander Armstrong? Photos of Armstrong for those not familiar with the cosy daytime TV and Classic fm host
I always thought they vaguely reminded me of someone, but thought maybe it was just my imagination. Thank you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She literally couldn’t give a tit could she?! I guess violence against women doesn’t fit in her perfect world.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not a word about the candle vigil across social media tonight. Shame.On.You.

Totally agree.

I guess she doesnt like to post negative stories or current affairs so she doesnt rock the boat and lose followers.

This goes against her really as it shows that she's one of those meh people, they never have an opinion on anything. Jam or peanut butter on your toast today Laur? You dont mind, ok.... Cinema or pub tonight Laur? Either. Red wine or white wine Laur? Both? Ok Laur 😂🍷🍷🍷🍷 she is so dullsville.

With whats happened to poor Sarah. Every woman can relate in some way in regards to their safety or from past experience. How can Laur not say anything at all about this? Offer kind words or support?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Totally agree.

I guess she doesnt like to post negative stories or current affairs so she doesnt rock the boat and lose followers.

This goes against her really as it shows that she's one of those meh people, they never have an opinion on anything. Jam or peanut butter on your toast today Laur? You dont mind, ok.... Cinema or pub tonight Laur? Either. Red wine or white wine Laur? Both? Ok Laur 😂🍷🍷🍷🍷 she is so dullsville.

With whats happened to poor Sarah. Every woman can relate in some way in regards to their safety or from past experience. How can Laur not say anything at all about this? Offer kind words or support?
She sits so firmly on the (white picket) fence and I bet she moulds her tastes to the person she’s with at the time.

She doesn’t give a hoot about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 6
Not a word about the candle vigil across social media tonight. Shame.On.You.
I don't know why I expected something from her, maybe her fleeting mention of Women's Aid at christmas had me thinking she might just give a little bit of a tit about the treatment of women and girls above her perfectly potted dahlias, pizza and prosecco. Ah but there's no free stamps coming your way this time eh Laur. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.