Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s not only Nikki that does Lauren. This lady too. She has two boys ,does all the grinning and creates the perfect squares. I mean she is relatively small account and seems like a nice person but I saw this and I was like why oh why? See the photo attached.
I snooped through her feed - She actually has one of those planners!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My God! I thought Single, White Anna was a stalker but that woman is on a higher level 😳

her account is so, three years ago

and

why is she in a bath with ducks?! Someone seriously is desperate for attention
Finally someone else who agrees with me!! She’s just got a dachshund to try and keep up with the rest of the insta huns - how long before the gifted Barbour coat and Sophie allport bed appears! She’s well and truly sold her soul!

Reactions: 7
Last mention of her from me as I don’t want to derail this account BUT

Just been observing her account, as follows...

• has a “ travelling” Fortnum & Mason basket. Looks like it’s done more mileage round the house than RVK’s one!

• needs to learn ASA rules better. Hashtag needs to be before Ad and it should appear at the beginning of the post, not the second paragraph down

• has the air of second wife, married to wealthy older man?

Reactions: 6
She’s just another hyacinth bucket just like
Lauren. Feel sorry for those poor boys who are paraded about in their kindly gifted joules clothes! Her husband is a policeman and a lot older. Look at that picture of him on a kindly gifted electric scooter from Halfords a few months ago! He looks ridiculous!!

Reactions: 4
Just seen on another thread; has to be included in next threads title?? 😏

“The artist formerly known as Huntersandheels” (@a_dot_ham ©️)
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So it’s not only Nikki that does Lauren. This lady too. She has two boys ,does all the grinning and creates the perfect squares. I mean she is relatively small account and seems like a nice person but I saw this and I was like why oh why? See the photo attached.
That’s another recent change! She reminds me of Laur a few years ago...

Reactions: 3
Yes, I saw it too. Sheep......all sheep the lot of them! Planners, name change. Why ?

Reactions: 4
She is part of a group of women who do this thing called Style for Fridays. Some are more annoying than others. One of them followed and unfollowed me twice and went from 3K (when I followed her) to over 50K now. I unfollowed her after she unfollowed me the second time. What I find interesting is how much stuff this particular person gets gifted. In fact everyone in this group seem to have their share of freebies coming their way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She is part of a group of women who do this thing called Style for Fridays. Some are more annoying than others. One of them followed and unfollowed me twice and went from 3K (when I followed her) to over 50K now. I unfollowed her after she unfollowed me the second time. What I find interesting is how much stuff this particular person gets gifted. In fact everyone in this group seem to have their share of freebies coming their way.
A lot of them under 5k as well. They must have a cheap rate card for #Ads 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My God! I thought Single, White Anna was a stalker but that woman is on a higher level 😳

her account is so, three years ago

and

why is she in a bath with ducks?! Someone seriously is desperate for attention
OMG 😱
I cannot decide if this is just gross and unhygienic or weirdly perverted, gross and unhygienic 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting isn’t it! The things people will do to encourage more freebies. Very sad.
It is definitely sad to see more accounts like Margot's. There are so many fabulous accounts that add so much value, either to wellbeing (thinking of @kellyterranova_) or family life, such as @theonlygirlinthehouse. They portray an aspirational lifestyle but with the full reality of family life. They also choose ads really carefully and explain them well, making it SO clear - bookmark them in their stories so you can swipe on by too. They encourage frugality etc and not over reaching yourself. So, so many great accounts out there. Too many to mention.

Whereas, Lauren adds no value nowadays. She contributes zero to Instagram as a space. Her Insta squares and Stories are just a vacuous vapid, waste of space.

She portrays nothing of herself that is real. From Tattle, I have discovered that what she did share was an elaborate lie and complete manipulation of the truth of her life. Her Insta is just random product after random product and ad after ad, using her children to sell. I can't understand why anyone would want to be like her or have a family life like this 😳

Reactions: 10
You know I find that so annoying. I once had someone from a BIG interior account follow me (why follow little old me ?). She liked loads of my posts, I ended up following - a few days later she unfollowed. I DM'd her about it and she posted my DM with my account name on ! She was such a witch I really find some of them so cliquey. As for freebies I had a 'go' at an account saying it's so wrong how all these freebies are thrown at 'Influnecers' and I knew I wouldn't win the argument. She just said it's their 'job' bollocks ! Standing in front of a camera holding a glass of wine or sung in the kitchen Is not a F****** job !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.