Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry what is that monstrosity?? Has she joined the army?
Haha this comment is hilarious!
I send my husband to work with one of those bottles daily (his is blue if anyone cares). However we live in tropical Queensland and it's hot, he needs the h20.she just looks ridiculous. Use a friggin glass Lauren.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am literally stunned she’s taken to IG to the degree she has to share this groundbreaking revelation that water, exercise and taking a break from alcohol makes you feel better 🙄
It’s a completely basic, common sensical outcome from small changes to your lifestyle that almost everyone knows will be the outcome surely? Especially someone who allegedly works in the beauty industry. It’s absolutely pathetic she’s going on about it so much. And as for the fuss about 11 days (or however many) off alcohol, which the ‘break for Valentine’s Day’ actually nullifies the point of an abstinence period because clearly she hasn’t the willpower and needs to look at her drinking habits!

And yep! Here it is.. Sheep have asked. Aff linked of course.
Hilarious. I joined the thread today and it was comments from yesterday saying “link incoming” and I’d already seen the link and thought the same when I saw it. She’s so predictable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You have hit the nail on the head there!

Is the name change perhaps to try and disassociate herself with this thread?! Perhaps we need a new thread with a new name?!

In my opinion, Hunters and Heels was far more catchy, memorable and brand-like thank using her name. Think she’s made a big mistake!
Can this thread title be altered to include the new name @admin? @Yel
Next title has both names and a recap/link to the previous three please?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
100% believe the name change is to distance herself from the revelations on these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% believe the name change is to distance herself from the revelations on these threads
She surely must know that this thread and the next thread would link to all of the older ones? Whether someone searches by HH or her new name, the threads will appear.

I just love the fact that she has called herself "Buy" Lauren Mcdermott everywhere. She didn't see the irony or how it sounds to her followers (sorry, I mean, customers 🙄)...? Really?!

I can't get over the name. It really tickles me. (Clearly Lockdown life is getting to me! 🤣)

I read her post introducing it to her followers, out of interest. I couldn't get over how full of herself and her own self importance she is. Given when she set up her company, I feel sorry for those poor sheep who bought an HH make up bag or an HH planner just a month ago!! 😳 She would have known then what she was planning to do and it is a bit of a slap in the face for them (although, I do see that they were daft enough to buy it in the first place...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She surely must know that this thread and the next thread would link to all of the older ones? Whether someone searches by HH or her new name, the threads will appear.

I just love the fact that she has called herself "Buy" Lauren Mcdermott everywhere. She didn't see the irony or how it sounds to her followers (sorry, I mean, customers 🙄)...? Really?!

I can't get over the name. It really tickles me. (Clearly Lockdown life is getting to me! 🤣)

I read her post introducing it to her followers, out of interest. I couldn't get over how full of herself and her own self importance she is. Given when she set up her company, I feel sorry for those poor sheep who bought an HH make up bag or an HH planner just a month ago!! 😳 She would have known then what she was planning to do and it is a bit of a slap in the face for them (although, I do see that they were daft enough to buy it in the first place...)
Yep, I have no sympathy for anyone who was influenced enough to buy a £40 planner, during lockdown when there’s nothing to plan, just to be like Lauren 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep, I have no sympathy for anyone who was influenced enough to buy a £40 planner, during lockdown when there’s nothing to plan, just to be like Lauren 😂
Just this! What that could buy in a bazillion other situations is monumental. And a post it could fit my current plans on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I guess the next thread could be

By Lauren McDermott #5: the influencer formerly known as Hunters & Heels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter have got in touch with her and asked her to change it. They have only collaborated with her once I believe? She is almost at 100k followers now and perhaps she collaborates on things that Hunters don’t want to be associated with. She doesn’t seem the type of person to change it because of these threads.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if Hunter have got in touch with her and asked her to change it. They have only collaborated with her once I believe? She is almost at 100k followers now and perhaps she collaborates on things that Hunters don’t want to be associated with. She doesn’t seem the type of person to change it because of these threads.
She had the article about her wedding removed as soon as it was mentioned on here. She portrays a heavily curated image of her life. I think she is exactly the type of person to change it because of these threads.

I just don't think she did as she is surely not daft enough to think that would work. Her company is apparently a merchandising company so I would expect a product line. Her portrayal of "I just fancied it", is definitely just a sham.

Reactions: 14
She'll be modelling army Fatigues next ! The kids will have 'mini me' uniforms too. Aaaaa one two three four......keep em up two three four ! Drink that water Laura 😂😂😂
I’d pay to see that....maybe not actually. I’m not lining the greedy mares pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.