Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I find that so annoying. I once had someone from a BIG interior account follow me (why follow little old me ?). She liked loads of my posts, I ended up following - a few days later she unfollowed. I DM'd her about it and she posted my DM with my account name on ! She was such a witch I really find some of them so cliquey. As for freebies I had a 'go' at an account saying it's so wrong how all these freebies are thrown at 'Influnecers' and I knew I wouldn't win the argument. She just said it's their 'job' bollocks ! Standing in front of a camera holding a glass of wine or sung in the kitchen Is not a F****** job !
I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 5
I honestly go out of my way now to avoid brands that constantly gift. Even brands I was loyal to before, if they've gifted to influences then I avoid them now and try to seek out smaller brands or new brands. I'm only one customer but I'm sure I got jo Malone through the 2008 recession

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know I find that so annoying. I once had someone from a BIG interior account follow me (why follow little old me ?). She liked loads of my posts, I ended up following - a few days later she unfollowed. I DM'd her about it and she posted my DM with my account name on ! She was such a witch I really find some of them so cliquey. As for freebies I had a 'go' at an account saying it's so wrong how all these freebies are thrown at 'Influnecers' and I knew I wouldn't win the argument. She just said it's their 'job' bollocks ! Standing in front of a camera holding a glass of wine or sung in the kitchen Is not a F****** job !
Yes. Selling your family is a choice not a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My God! I thought Single, White Anna was a stalker but that woman is on a higher level 😳

her account is so, three years ago

and

why is she in a bath with ducks?! Someone seriously is desperate for attention
If this was recent, I'd report her to the RSPCA. This is disgusting. The ducks are drinking soapy water, which can't be good for them. I am furious about this. Aside from that, she's completely bonkers. Who is she and why is she free to roam the streets?

I confess, 'amazed' was not the word that popped into and is now residing in my head. 😵🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
It is definitely sad to see more accounts like Margot's. There are so many fabulous accounts that add so much value, either to wellbeing (thinking of @kellyterranova_) or family life, such as @theonlygirlinthehouse. They portray an aspirational lifestyle but with the full reality of family life. They also choose ads really carefully and explain them well, making it SO clear - bookmark them in their stories so you can swipe on by too. They encourage frugality etc and not over reaching yourself.
I used to follow Kerry Terranova a few years back and really liked her content but she started getting insanely self righteous. She had a massive Tattle rant on her stories, I can't remember the exact reasoning behind it but it was something to do with Mrs.Meldrum and undisclosed ad/gifted posts. I think Kelly was involved somehow by gifting her a journal and they were both a bit back handed about the whole thing but got caught out. This lead on to Kelly ranting on stories about people basically complaining that they weren't doing their jobs properly and telling everyone where to go. Zero accountability 😏

I used to follow Kerry Terranova a few years back and really liked her content but she started getting insanely self righteous. She had a massive Tattle rant on her stories, I can't remember the exact reasoning behind it but it was something to do with Mrs.Meldrum and undisclosed ad/gifted posts. I think Kelly was involved somehow by gifting her a journal and they were both a bit back handed about the whole thing but got caught out. This lead on to Kelly ranting on stories about people basically complaining that they weren't doing their jobs properly and telling everyone where to go. Zero accountability 😏
Oh no. That is really disappointing. I didn't see that. It seems out of character for her - I always think she isn't like the rest of them... 😭

That photo of her in the lake with the white dress on does not portray the image she thinks it does.

• Haha
She sucks up to Hunters..sorry McDermot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That photo of her in the lake with the white dress on does not portray the image she thinks it does.
It is cheap and horrible, sleazy actually! I can just see Col there on the sidelines’directing’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I *think* we may just have our first real, unfiltered get ready video from Lauren? Her skin definitely has a red flush to it that I don’t recall ever seeing before? I wonder if she’s following new ASA rules on misleading how well products work?

Alcohol flushed skin maybe? 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I *think* we may just have our first real, unfiltered get ready video from Lauren? Her skin definitely has a red flush to it that I don’t recall ever seeing before? I wonder if she’s following new ASA rules on misleading how well products work?

Could her voice be any more sickly? 🤮

Whats with the constant slurping from the cup? It doesnt make me warm to her more...

And if she has a nice natural pink to her cheeks why on earth does she slap on loads more blush? Too much blush!

She’s definitely not an unattractive woman, I don’t know why she thinks she needs all the make up and filters and salon ready curls

Just started to watch her video......🤢couldn't! Her voice just really irritates me !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.