Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My immediate thought when she changed her name was that she was trying to disassociate from this thread. She knows people will google her and this thread was quite high up in google page hits.

Then I thought no surely not. Lauren wouldn't care. I'm just over thinking and tattle isn't that popular.

But then I realised she would care. More than anything. Is it wrong to be amused that we are getting to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a look at her new website and its the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. She's basically putting up her whole family for sale. Her son looks terrified on this picture. Secondly the items that she is linking in 'shop my look' isn't even on the picture. Of course, I had to clear my cookies after taking a look at her despicable page 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I had a look at her new website and its the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. She's basically putting up her whole family for sale. Her son looks terrified on this picture. Secondly the items that she is linking in 'shop my look' isn't even on the picture. Of course, I had to clear my cookies after taking a look at her despicable page 😂
Is it not just her old website with a facelift?

Reactions: 4
She may have 99.5k followers, but this thread has had 48k views. That’s got to bother her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you are on a phone, you can click on Tattle.life in the top left hand corner, click on the sub-forum, then turn your phone horizontally. It’s fascinating reading!

Reactions: 3
If you are on a phone, you can click on Tattle.life in the top left hand corner, click on the sub-forum, then turn your phone horizontally. It’s fascinating reading!
Thank you! It’s been interesting viewing. The volume of “views” of people knowing that the perception of our Laur’s “lifestyle” *may* not be factually correct? 🤔

534E4D43-1B44-44D8-BDCF-D1E407F839AE.jpeg
DC0039CB-5699-4898-9162-C6E020FE9C71.jpeg
DE1CC65C-5670-467D-BCC3-CB29FA226E30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmm thinking i should quickly make an instagram with her old huntersandheels name so she can't grab it back. Then maybe link each post to this thread 😂 😈
I already tried it and it was gone. Don’t know if someone beat me to it or if it’s not been made available yet.

Reactions: 2
I already tried it and it was gone. Don’t know if someone beat me to it or if it’s not been made available yet.
I think the new name is really tit! She doesn’t “produce” anything other than ‘content’ so it’s really incongruous. Also the “By” in lower case and her name in upper case is really interfering with my OCD!!

Reactions: 9
So it’s not only Nikki that does Lauren. This lady too. She has two boys ,does all the grinning and creates the perfect squares. I mean she is relatively small account and seems like a nice person but I saw this and I was like why oh why? See the photo attached.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So it’s not only Nikki that does Lauren. This lady too. She has two boys ,does all the grinning and creates the perfect squares. I mean she is relatively small account and seems like a nice person but I saw this and I was like why oh why? See the photo attached.
I can’t stand this woman!!

She looks like someone took Lauren, Nikki and Anna Blossoming Birds and made them into one person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She looks like someone took Lauren, Nikki and Anna Blossoming Birds and made them into one person.
So true!

I occasionally look at her account so I don’t know her account well enough but just noticed in my feed and it was #changeofname and I just cringed!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find myhouseinthecountry a real brown noser - desperate to be a big influencer.

What a loser, what’s wrong with these clones. Are they all bored housewives?? Get a proper hobby instead of pimping the kids out for boring twee clothes

Reactions: 6
What a loser, what’s wrong with these clones. Are they all bored housewives?? Get a proper hobby instead of pimping the kids out for boring twee clothes
It is so embarrassing, isn’t it? If you really want to be Insta hun at least be a bit more original. They are all blending into one. 😴

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.