Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has changed her name because she is completely in love with herself! Anyone would think she designs the products she ‘influences’ people to buy. Attaching your name to something does not make you a designer, neither does getting products for free which you affiliate to. You are an influencer Lauren, nothing is ‘by’ you at all! You exploit other people’s designs and ideas and you exploit your children to the point where they are ‘working’ rather than homeschooling. She probably doesn’t want her brand to be associated with Hunter anymore!
You have hit the nail on the head there!

Is the name change perhaps to try and disassociate herself with this thread?! Perhaps we need a new thread with a new name?!

In my opinion, Hunters and Heels was far more catchy, memorable and brand-like thank using her name. Think she’s made a big mistake!

Reactions: 16
So she is saying that the new name just happened as she fancied a wee change... nothing AT ALL to do with the private limited company she has set up to sell her “other retail” items 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s changed her Instagram handle. Wonder if it’s to stop these threads showing up in a Google search.

edit: The other posts weren’t showing when I posted it. Knew there was no way I was late to the game! 😂

Reactions: 7
She is unendingly disingenuous. “Oh, this lil ole name change? Just fancied it overnight you know.”

No, Lauren we all know you’ve been working on this behind the scenes for a long time. This is a big deal to her, it’s been meticulously planned out. So why doesn’t she OWN IT and make a big deal out of it instead of fooling her sheep again to make them continue to believe she’s just a humble, ordinary mum. She is such a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At least one comment on there says 'I loved your previous user name but this one really suits you' no tit it suits her, it's her bleeping name!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You have hit the nail on the head there!

Is the name change perhaps to try and disassociate herself with this thread?! Perhaps we need a new thread with a new name?!

In my opinion, Hunters and Heels was far more catchy, memorable and brand-like thank using her name. Think she’s made a big mistake!
Ive seen others try to change their name and it just falls flat . When littlewoodlife tried to go to amble and ash that was basically the end of her website

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s changed her Instagram handle. Wonder if it’s to stop these threads showing up in a Google search.

edit: The other posts weren’t showing when I posted it. Knew there was no way I was late to the game! 😂
We’ll have to co-brand the next thread and keep repeating it here. We wouldn’t want these insights to get lost!

@huntersandheels @bylaurenmcdermott

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol yes, it’s so previous Tattle threads don’t show up. But they still will @bylaurenmcdermott.

Reactions: 5
Hmm thinking i should quickly make an instagram with her old huntersandheels name so she can't grab it back. Then maybe link each post to this thread 😂 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
87E2BE05-3D3F-461C-9696-DA16B169BCAF.jpeg

Awaiting the “ I was asked to link this” Amazon #aff link

Feb’s rent got to be paid for 🤞🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That is an ugly, horrible water bottle. And anyone who has only gone 16 days without alcohol (except Valentines of course) and is banging on about it to this extent, was clearly verging on a drink problem. Yes Lauren, you are running and drinking water, well done, now bore off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That is an ugly, horrible water bottle. And anyone who has only gone 16 days without alcohol (except Valentines of course) and is banging on about it to this extent, was clearly verging on a drink problem. Yes Lauren, you are running and drinking water, well done, now bore off!!
Exactly! And I couldn’t imagine drinking out of anything uglier. But I bet she’ll still get the sheep purchasing it as a result. I still don’t understand who are these people who ask where stuff is from and then go off to buy it? I think they must be people with a very low self esteem or just more money then sense?

Reactions: 12
I came on to say the name change is so people can’t find this thread on Google.
*should have added: but you clever Tattles already were leaps ahead of me!!!

I’m convinced of it - she’s a narcissist - everything else in her life that doesn’t fit her narrative is removed/deleted she can’t control this so shes literally leaving everything behind to stop the link to this thread.

I don’t think it will work well for her though. The whole point of Hunters & Heels is it was meant to be just a “‘lil olde”mummy blog capturing all the wonderful/amazing/lush/heartstopping/unique(!) moments of life in the country of a young mum.
Of course it’s actually just a reason to tag/link/add link/flog to her sheep - but she’s been very very determined to cover all that up in the way she conducts herself.

Well, “by Lauren McDermott” definitely sounds like a shop. Even her thick followers are going to realise she is the brand soon. There is no purpose now than to sell sell sell.

The Worm is turning I am sure.

Lets definitely ensure these threads aren’t lot in the name change:

By Lauren McDermott IS Hunters and Heels. Different name, same hard sell.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.