Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed how her Stories now seem to downplay her efforts? Like, “All we’ve done today is cut out hearts?” while fully made up and about to tuck into a Michelin-starred meal? I would actually prefer her to own the fact that she’s a complete Hyacinth Bucket, trying ever so hard to elevate herself. Also, she mentions having a night off... do you think she roped her mother in to babysit? Or has lovely Archie been told to stay upstairs with the little ones? Again, be honest. If you have help to manage your life like a Stepford Wife, tell your followers/sheep because they’re hanging on your every word... and bloody shattered, trying to keep up, I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s shady isn’t it, I’ve tried to report a few but the ASA don’t seem to care, despite the guidelines banging on about how clear and visible these things need to be!
Even when they mark it as an ad they still put the @companyname in the send a message box at the bottom of the screen .its actually annoying cos it means when you click on it it doesnt take you to the page. there must be some reason they do it cos they all do.

Reactions: 1
Even when they mark it as an ad they still put the @companyname in the send a message box at the bottom of the screen .its actually annoying cos it means when you click on it it doesnt take you to the page. there must be some reason they do it cos they all do.
I’ve not seen that specifically, can you screenshot an example?

Reactions: 1
That picture with the boys in red pyjamas is just sleazy! I mean those monogrammed pj’s look awful especially in red and their decorated bedroom just looks naff.

That picture with the boys in red pyjamas is just sleazy! I mean those monogrammed pj’s look awful especially in red and their decorated bedroom just looks naff.
Oh and can’t she even have a Valentines meal with her husband without sharing it. Honestly we have seen everything about your life, even your bra and knickers, please keep somethings to yourself Lauren!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still in our PJs ....but Laur you’ve got freshly curled hair and a full face of make up love

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still in our PJs ....but Laur you’ve got freshly curled hair and a full face of make up love
Omg I was so distracted by the horrible pj’s I didn’t even notice this!! I bet she got them changed into those just for the picture! How sad 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I was so distracted by the horrible pj’s I didn’t even notice this!! I bet she got them changed into those just for the picture! How sad 😞
It is sad. She's teaching her kids to look at a camera and smile every day to earn a living. To dress a certain way. My girls love choosing their own clothes. They have different personalilties and I love it. Our Laur will have real trouble with them as they get older

Reactions: 6
Aside from the smarmy and contrived nature of her images, I feel so sorry for those little chaps. Hopefully she’ll start phasing them out of the business soon because the eldest is at school now (?) and children can be cruel - it just takes one mother to share one of these public photos with a kiddo in their class. The humiliation! Awful.

No amount of money or adulation is worth it.

Reactions: 8
She's a big consumer isnt she? Matching outfits cost money and the youngest child cant have hand-me-downs as he wont match. So what does she do with the clothes once they grow out of a matching set? Charity shop? Ebay?

How long will Worwee and Ollie wear those red monogram pjs for until they are binned or charity bagged? And how dare she have them wear anything other than white or cream? Is she not having palpitations?

Btw, she tells us she gets up at 6am, does her makeup, puts on the dishwasher and sets out breakfast before she gets her kids up. So her 5min hair and makeup routine is done at 6am.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's a big consumer isnt she? Matching outfits cost money and the youngest child cant have hand-me-downs as he wont match. So what does she do with the clothes once they grow out of a matching set? Charity shop? Ebay?

How long will Worwee and Ollie wear those red monogram pjs for until they are binned or charity bagged? And how dare she have them wear anything other than white or cream? Is she not having palpitations?

Btw, she tells us she gets up at 6am, does her makeup, puts on the dishwasher and sets out breakfast before she gets her kids up. So her 5min hair and makeup routine is done at 6am.
It’s all freebies or insta cash. There is no way otherwise the family could afford it.

She’s full of crap on her 6am rise. You can believe Anything that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 5

Id love to just see them in batman and spiderman jammies and not these rare matching bloody wee willy winkie things

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My daughter’s 11 and we had an interesting chat in the car about her presence online. She asked me if I’d posted a picture of her on fb recently. She was horrified by the thought that I would put her online without her knowing. I haven’t put a photo up of her for years, but it really made me think about influencers children. Their digital footprint is so huge, just wait until these innocent little boys grow up and one day will realise the extent they were exploited online for their mum’s job. She needs to stop now, she doesn’t own their identity, she should be protecting them. The fallout will be hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My daughter’s 11 and we had an interesting chat in the car about her presence online. She asked me if I’d posted a picture of her on fb recently. She was horrified by the thought that I would put her online without her knowing. I haven’t put a photo up of her for years, but it really made me think about influencers children. Their digital footprint is so huge, just wait until these innocent little boys grow up and one day will realise the extent they were exploited online for their mum’s job. She needs to stop now, she doesn’t own their identity, she should be protecting them. The fallout will be hard.
100%. I truly believe that no one should have their photo posted online without their consent, regardless of age. Can you imagine setting up your own social media platform, at the permitted age, to find your face already plastered all over it? Plus a narrative that you didn’t agree to.

Reactions: 5
Is she seriously shilling a book written by a woman about how she survived her husband cheated on her?! “It’d be really helpful to pass it on to someone going through this”.... what, like Colon’s ex?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.