Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of cheeky, rude beg, decides to buy £20 deodorant from a small business and then decides to approach them for a discount code for her “followers” which basically is code for “I can’t keep buying it so if enough of you buy it, they’ll start sending it to me for free”
Lauren, you’re a wanker. It’s that simple.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What kind of cheeky, rude beg, decides to buy £20 deodorant from a small business and then decides to approach them for a discount code for her “followers” which basically is code for “I can’t keep buying it so if enough of you buy it, they’ll start sending it to me for free”
Lauren, you’re a wanker. It’s that simple.
It’s truly unbelievable. She said she “cheekily dm’d them”. No Lauren. It’s not cheeky. It’s begging. You clearly want them to send you the product for free. It shows no breeding or manners. Any brand that sends these beggars things are instantly off my list.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s truly unbelievable. She said she “cheekily dm’d them”. No Lauren. It’s not cheeky. It’s begging. You clearly want them to send you the product for free. It shows no breeding or manners. Any brand that sends these beggars things are instantly off my list.
That's why she's got her job title and a link to Bobbi Brown in her bio so when she DMs them they'll see her as a 'somebody' with connections, she can pretend it's for transparency all she likes but it's just another tool for boosting her own following

Reactions: 12
Lauren desperately trying to make some pennies with her shitload of links today. Give it a rest Laur

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else leave food in the oven and leave the house?! It gives me the fear even hearing about her doing it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lauren desperately trying to make some pennies with her shitload of links today. Give it a rest Laur
This!
"Here are some products I have been meaning to show you but I only happened to remember on payday weekend! Let all the pennies roll in from the affiliate links, as I am desperate and sell my kids for cash!! I messaged this poor independent company for a code, allegedly for you, but it it is just so I don't need to spend twenty quid a month on deodorant as things are tight round here... Plus I have added in links for my seasonal shopping so everytime you mugs click, it makes me money!"

Does she think that her followers are stupid? Or is she now just so full of herself, she thinks she can be this begging and brazen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know ive said this before, but i hate hate hate that she AD links to such huge companies like Amazon and now this morning, H&M. She will be making so much money from these ad links. I refuse to swipe on any now. Its like she's taking advantage of the people that dont know any better.

And piss off about the dry Feb (ooops, excluding valentines day) it wont happen. You cant even make it up a hill without a bleeping aperitif.

She's doing these small businesses a disservice by asking for discount codes. Support small businesses without your own financial agenda, thats how you help them and the economy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I find it so sly when Instagrammers use aff links. I had no idea until someone on Tattle mentioned it that if you swipe up the cookies remain so even if you don’t buy that specific item, if you buy anything from that shop after, they’ll be getting a percentage. It’s so sneaky

Reactions: 16
Homeschooling and dog walking here too... but absolutely no makeup on, cos whats the point?! Who is it for?
Its worrying how a grown woman feels the need to put make up on. Just why?!

Just to sell some more bobbi brown eh?!
Its doubled edged. We, as women, like makeup/hair so we dont feel like tit/lifts mood/feel good/pride in appearance BUT we also want to feel comfortable and secure in our skin, and be secure enough to leave the house and go to Asda with no makeup on, hungover and in pj bottoms!

Its obviously her job, to sell makeup, but some of her reasons are just hilarious. Full face on and massive sunglasses to go sledding? Full face on to go for a muddy walk with your dog and kids? Its pandemic, and we've been locked down for 12 months now, my makeup bag hasnt seen the light of day since last May.... 😂

Haven't seen her do any useful stories like, looking after winter skin, how to tackle problem skin after maskne....

Reactions: 15
Homeschooling and dog walking here too... but absolutely no makeup on, cos whats the point?! Who is it for?
Its worrying how a grown woman feels the need to put make up on. Just why?!

Just to sell some more bobbi brown eh?!
Absolutely. I’m homeschooling and working from home. I just about have time to scrape my hair up in a ponytail before my kids start live lessons at 8.15am and I have work to get on with.
her priorities are selfish and pathetic

Reactions: 8
Its doubled edged. We, as women, like makeup/hair so we dont feel like tit/lifts mood/feel good/pride in appearance BUT we also want to feel comfortable and secure in our skin, and be secure enough to leave the house and go to Asda with no makeup on, hungover and in pj bottoms!

Its obviously her job, to sell makeup, but some of her reasons are just hilarious. Full face on and massive sunglasses to go sledding? Full face on to go for a muddy walk with your dog and kids? Its pandemic, and we've been locked down for 12 months now, my makeup bag hasnt seen the light of day since last May.... 😂

Haven't seen her do any useful stories like, looking after winter skin, how to tackle problem skin after maskne....
Wait for it, you will have given her some ideas here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am surprised she hasn’t done a ‘get ready with me for a date night’ all silky #gifted pyjamas and full face of make up to drink wine on the sofa and watch BBC iPlayer...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.