Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s no wonder she’s so tired at the end of the week. Constantly trying to portray a perfect existence and pretending to be something you’re not, sounds absolutely exhausting to me. Just be with your children and stop setting up sickly sweet “perfect scenes” and stop dressing them like old men! Let them be children!

Reactions: 11
It’s no wonder she’s so tired at the end of the week. Constantly trying to portray a perfect existence and pretending to be something you’re not, sounds absolutely exhausting to me. Just be with your children and stop setting up sickly sweet “perfect scenes” and stop dressing them like old men! Let them be children!
I hope that in 10 years time there is some sort of documentary, perhaps Louis Theroux, focussing on influencers kids and how they turned out. I would love to hear Lauren’s boys stories of ‘perfect snow days’ and weekends ‘hunkering down with candles while mummy gets smashed on Rose’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope that in 10 years time there is some sort of documentary, perhaps Louis Theroux, focussing on influencers kids and how they turned out. I would love to hear Lauren’s boys stories of ‘perfect snow days’ and weekends ‘hunkering down with candles while mummy gets smashed on Rose’ 🤣🤣
Children who live in the shadow of perfectionist, over sharing parents - good luck to them!

Reactions: 10
There will 100% be one of these documentaries and i guess featuring the saccone joly kids

Reactions: 16
Why did she have to curl her hair to come on stories to tell everyone to use her Instashop for links to buy stuff she has or similar- hideous- and tell us that she has hit the wall with drinking!! Omg! Lauren what will your content be without a pouring a ‘perfect’ drink, someone reads here me thinks!

Reactions: 7
“HEEEY, just came on to...

1/ post affiliate link to John Lewis
2/ post affiliate link to Amazon
3/ admit that I’m a lush and drink too much

Job done for this weeks rent Col”

clear those cookies Ladies

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“HEEEY, just came on to...

1/ post affiliate link to John Lewis
2/ post affiliate link to Amazon
3/ admit that I’m a lush and drink too much

Job done for this weeks rent Col”

clear those cookies Ladies

🙄
Perfectly timed for most peoples paydays as well!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Oh dear god, she’s made “mandarin scented orange sparkling play dough”. That made me laugh way too much. I mean wtf????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lauren has turned into such a ridiculous ad-fest! I totally get the hate for that side of her and her as an “influencer”. I’m also not surprised she is always trying to be rah either. She’s a huge Jilly Cooper fan!

I don’t think the information about her breaking up Cols marriage is fair or true though. I used to work at John Lewis and affairs were super common and well talked about. This was NEVER mentioned.

Colins wife left him I believe. Maybe not with the intention of divorce but she left Cardiff at the very beginning of 2011, possibly late 2010.

As for Lauren, her marriage was doomed before it started. Don’t know why she went ahead. I remember hearing she was staying at a hotel, doing herself up and meeting him in the bar “so she was more of a surprise”. Screamed sexual problems to me. I also remember people also saying she wasn’t shallow because her husband was bit if a creep.

She really is that smiley, and annoying in real life by the way.

• Heart
Lauren has turned into such a ridiculous ad-fest! I totally get the hate for that side of her and her as an “influencer”. I’m also not surprised she is always trying to be rah either. She’s a huge Jilly Cooper fan!

I don’t think the information about her breaking up Cols marriage is fair or true though. I used to work at John Lewis and affairs were super common and well talked about. This was NEVER mentioned.

Colins wife left him I believe. Maybe not with the intention of divorce but she left Cardiff at the very beginning of 2011, possibly late 2010.

As for Lauren, her marriage was doomed before it started. Don’t know why she went ahead. I remember hearing she was staying at a hotel, doing herself up and meeting him in the bar “so she was more of a surprise”. Screamed sexual problems to me. I also remember people also saying she wasn’t shallow because her husband was bit if a creep.

She really is that smiley, and annoying in real life by the way.
I would point out that you don't know what she found out to make her "leave". My friend found out about the affair her husband was having and "left"...

I have literally seen it all now, printing brown paper bags for the boys Friday sweets. She is not in the real world. I hope she can keep this pretence up for the boys their whole life because the real world is going to be an awful harsh shock for them especially when they go to high school !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have literally seen it all now, printing brown paper bags for the boys Friday sweets. She is not in the real world. I hope she can keep this pretence up for the boys their whole life because the real world is going to be an awful harsh shock for them especially when they go to high school !!
Probably put a white apron on to hand them over the kitchen worktop off a set of vintage brass scales too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is simply ridiculous. I don't understand how she can post these things ever, never mind during a pandemic when so many are struggling. She is a self-centered and greedy, narcissistic wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would point out that you don't know what she found out to make her "leave". My friend found out about the affair her husband was having and "left"...
If you’re suggesting you’re a friend of Kerry tell us more...

All I’m doing is sharing my personal knowledge. I didn’t even know he and Kerry were married before reading about it, so despite working together they were clearly living very separate lives before Lauren even joined the store. My understanding was a vacancy arose and as a new mum she wanted to be closer to home. Her role required three months notice, so she decided to leave October 2010. Then people are whining about Lauren and Col in 2012... Come on!

If you know more I’m really not saying it’s not possible at all. It just doesn’t make sense based on my personal knowledge and proximity to the situation. Eg. Working on the department, eating lunch together, staff parties etc. People are allowed to leave their relationships just because things break down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
People divorce, people have affairs etc
Two side to every story. I do like following this thread because at times it’s funny and it entertains me. But I do find it odd that people go on and on about this ‘affair’.

At the end of the day mostly only speculation.
I’m glad the previous poster has actually clarified few details. Some other threads even had stuff written along the lines of Lauren had ‘stolen’ Col and so on. Strange thing to say in this day and age. Of course only three of them know the truth and that’s fine. I personally find that bit boring.

I much prefer constructive criticism of an ‘Influencer’ I am finding Lauren is getting ridiculously desperate and I can see her crushing down soon. She really should try and calm down a bit. I’m not sure if it is the money, ‘the fame’ or what that’s gone into her head, but she is coming across more desperate.

Reactions: 14
People divorce, people have affairs etc
Two side to every story. I do like following this thread because at times it’s funny and it entertains me. But I do find it odd that people go on and on about this ‘affair’.

At the end of the day mostly only speculation.
I’m glad the previous poster has actually clarified few details. Some other threads even had stuff written along the lines of Lauren had ‘stolen’ Col and so on. Strange thing to say in this day and age. Of course only three of them know the truth and that’s fine. I personally find that bit boring.
My understanding was that the rumour of the affair came from another Tattle member who knew and worked closely with Lauren at John Lewis, I could be wrong about that though I know that there has definitely been tea spilt on here previously by an ex work colleague.
Tattle can certainly derail at times from constructive criticism to judgemental speculations however I think with Lauren the affair has been discussed because she lies and tries to cover things up to maintain an image. I understand what you are saying, affairs and divorces happen so it's not a massive scandal but it is a discussion thread about Lauren so I suppose aspects of her life/relationship will be brought into it. I agree though if there was an affair then it was the decisions of both Lauren and Colin to go forward with it not purely Lauren's doing.
Clearly neither of them were happy in their previous marriages or they wouldn't have split up under circumstance.

My understanding was that the rumour of the affair came from another Tattle member who knew and worked closely with Lauren at John Lewis, I could be wrong about that though I know that there has definitely been tea spilt on here previously by an ex work colleague.
Tattle can certainly derail at times from constructive criticism to judgemental speculations however I think with Lauren the affair has been discussed because she lies and tries to cover things up to maintain an image. I understand what you are saying, affairs and divorces happen so it's not a massive scandal but it is a discussion thread about Lauren so I suppose aspects of her life/relationship will be brought into it. I agree though if there was an affair then it was the decisions of both Lauren and Colin to go forward with it not purely Lauren's doing.
Clearly neither of them were happy in their previous marriages or they wouldn't have split up under circumstance.
Yes I take your point. Well articulated. I get why and the whole image point but it’s ‘old news’ and not sure what’s to gain from going over and over the same thing.

I have a friend who’s husband had an affair and although initially devastated she later realised how bad her marriage really was in he first place. She is now is happily married and in her words her ex has done her a big favour.

For all we know his ex wife might be happy. I feel there seems to be a common line appearing in threads ‘poor’ Kerry? I think it’s the name. I think it’s insensitive to her. She might be very happy indeed. We don’t know that. We all have that friend of a friend’ with an information and we all know how accurate that is.

Anyway probably not what people want to read but since people can express their opinion I’m putting mine into words.

Let’s talk cashmere cosy socks, roast dinners, mulled cider, scented play dough and Lauren in lavender fields 🤣

• Haha
There's so much speculation on here about Lauren/Col / their previous marriages / their financial status. People have created a back story and are taking their speculation as fact when numerous scenarios could be possible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.