Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised the logo on the ‘Roberts’ radio is covered up. Uncles it’s not...
Just posted a story right in front of the Roberts radio. How convenient! How dare we think it’s something other than a very posh expensive radio 😂 So cute she keeps up with these posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she talk like an 8 year old. The voice in that food video is nauseating.

Reactions: 9
Why does she talk like an 8 year old. The voice in that food video is nauseating.
Ever since Rosie started doing these cooking videos, with soft posh voiceover, Lauren has immediately started doing the same 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just posted a story right in front of the Roberts radio. How convenient! How dare we think it’s something other than a very posh expensive radio 😂 So cute she keeps up with these posts!
I have just seen the radio stories 😂😂😂😂😂 Hi Lauren! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Super easy, totally yummy, mouthfuls of deliciousness, wicked wonders of a gorgeous dessert. Apple tarts and ice cream...

Too much with these over the top descriptions! She thinks she's Nigella Lawson in the guise of a Cbeebies presenter 😂 oh yuuummmmyyyyy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Super easy, totally yummy, mouthfuls of deliciousness, wicked wonders of a gorgeous dessert. Apple tarts and ice cream...

Too much with these over the top descriptions! She thinks she's Nigella Lawson in the guise of a Cbeebies presenter 😂 oh yuuummmmyyyyy!
Why is everything “SUPER easy”, “SUPER yummy”, “SUPER sweet”, “SUPER sunny”.......SUPER annoying!!!! And who talks and constantly smiles? It’s psychotic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Shes also obsessed with these friday sweets as if shes some kind of super mum cos she gives her kids sweets. Get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes also obsessed with these friday sweets as if shes some kind of super mum cos she gives her kids sweets. Get a grip
Sweets only on a friday though......

I wonder if ollie and worwee have ever had a happy meal from maccas? If i know where they live, id deliveroo them one! 😊

• Haha
It’s irrationally irritated me that she gave a warning for period talk. The whole point of talking about periods is to normalise them, they don’t need a warning added!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s irrationally irritated me that she gave a warning for period talk. The whole point of talking about periods is to normalise them, they don’t need a warning added!
Exactly this ⬆
Also it’s done in a “I’m your friend” tone

Margo is selling you YET ANOTHER product that she has been given free, paid for to peddle it and will #affiliate link the absolute shite out of it.

5C157436-2717-4C40-AF93-E0AA73306292.jpeg
033EDDB6-5C29-4857-89F3-85516F1633B0.jpeg
Sheep, you will NEVER receive a true representation of what Margo thinks of this product as everything will be “Super Lush” while she is paid for it.

Give yourself a day off love...

Reactions: 9
She thinks ‘it’s important that we talk about these things’ but has never (to my memory) talked about it before this #ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She thinks ‘it’s important that we talk about these things’ but has never (to my memory) talked about it before this #ad.
Yep, she would flog a dead horse. Her recommendations mean nothing. In fact, they put me off companies who are superficial enough to invest in her. Little Worne Store was asked for advice recently about how to start up and she recommended finding an 'influencer' whose values aligned with yours and whose recommendations you believed in, and sending them your products. Lauren and Colin couldn't care less about the products they sell. They would happily sell their own children for money... Oh wait...

• Haha
Gonna go against the grain and say well done for not bowing to the pressure from certain woke folk for not saying “people who menstrate” or “womxn” or some other bollocks tho. Really pisses me off and its creeping in everywhere.

(She’s still a tit any other day of the week for balance)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she ever, ever, ever just come on and talked openly and freely about a current topic that is personal to her or is happening in the world/uk right now? Not because its held up by an AD she's peddling or an aff link. Just something that would normalise and soften her a little? There's just so much happening right now, i can think of loads of things; from child mental health, coping with change in situation from lockdown, working from home, homeschooling.

Every so often, she pops up and talks about something so left field. Im scratching my head because she always says "hey, you know i was talking last month about my periods/bad sex life/alopecia/depression/weight gain/BLM/glass ceiling etc etc we ive found this amazing product thats turned my life around...." AD AD AFF link!!! But ive never never heard her talk about these things! She only ever talks about drinking, baking with her kids, decorating the kids rooms every fortnight with various leaves and garlands, Cols Sunday roasts and.... Thats it....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.