Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow her. I cant deal with te ridiculousness of styled hair and full make up. Its so vain and shallow. So many more important things in life, this shouldnt be a focus or a standard 👎🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Had to unfollow her. I cant deal with te ridiculousness of styled hair and full make up. Its so vain and shallow. So many more important things in life, this shouldnt be a focus or a standard 👎🏽
Well said! The vanity is astonishing

Reactions: 11
Completely agree, although I think it’s equal parts vanity and insecurity in Lauren’s case.

Reactions: 4
D8EA0A89-8279-4D31-8213-233FBA9A3688.jpeg

of course you bought it on Amazon

Of course you <#aff> linked it

“working on February’s rent Col”

Pound shop Rosie video
64988F6D-C166-4511-9FED-7A8E754DAFC6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched news bulletin and one of the news stories was about banning the influencers from using the filter whilst promoting the product if it then exaggerates the effects of that product. Advertising standards agency says it’s misleading
Finally some common sense!

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched news bulletin and one of the news stories was about banning the influencers from using the filter whilst promoting the product if it then exaggerates the effects of that product. Advertising standards agency says it’s misleading
Interesting. I so wish they would do something to safeguard children and stop influencers using their children to sell products and violate their privacy etc.

Reactions: 14
Lozza, you went for an early morning walk with your pal. Stop trying to posh everything up. We all know you swallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who runs in a bleeping PADDED jacket?! You’d be sweating like a pig within 5 minutes, unless perhaps if you live in Norway.
I’ve been doing it for over 20 years - I have never seen anyone run in padding. It’s all for the gram 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who runs in a bleeping PADDED jacket?! You’d be sweating like a pig within 5 minutes, unless perhaps if you live in Norway.
I’ve been doing it for over 20 years - I have never seen anyone run in padding. It’s all for the gram 😤
I thought the same, I actually have that jacket and did not buy it for running (more for running errands-supermarket etc when I have no intention of doing exercise but can’t be bothered to get dressed in proper clothes and make an effort, pre lockdown obviously!) 😂

ETA: not sure why I felt the need to go into huge levels of detail 😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I had to laugh at her stories about drinking herbal tea and water now that she is doing dry February 😂 You would think for someone who preaches about skin care she would prioritise drinking water in general anyway. How does quitting alcohol for a month make you realise that you need to drink more water 😦 She must be so dehydrated. No wonder she bangs on about corrector and concealer so much, look after your skin from the inside out and you won't need to cake it on Laur 🤷‍♀️ She is really milking the dry February chat, swipe up for my new water bottle 😂 Any opportunity for a swipe up.
Why is it such a big deal to her going without alcohol for a month? Maybe it's just me, I don't drink alcohol but the way she is going on about it she seems to have an addiction 🤯

A31BF666-D907-492B-88C1-C598FE6D220F.jpeg
C166C63F-601C-4399-875C-7EEEDC3F1F3F.jpeg

Just wanted to document it here as we know Margo reads here 👋🏼

Reactions: 13
I had to laugh at her stories about drinking herbal tea and water now that she is doing dry February 😂 You would think for someone who preaches about skin care she would prioritise drinking water in general anyway. How does quitting alcohol for a month make you realise that you need to drink more water 😦 She must be so dehydrated. No wonder she bangs on about corrector and concealer so much, look after your skin from the inside out and you won't need to cake it on Laur 🤷‍♀️ She is really milking the dry February chat, swipe up for my new water bottle 😂 Any opportunity for a swipe up.
Why is it such a big deal to her going without alcohol for a month? Maybe it's just me, I don't drink alcohol but the way she is going on about it she seems to have an addiction 🤯
She also added her Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on the same day - it's in her post, rather than her stories. She has added it to her online store, to be 'helpful' for followers. My god, I hope no-one would buy anything through her links. She is a grabby, greedy and, seemingly, highly manipulative person and leading a completely manufactured life...

Reactions: 8
I’ve missed that! What sort of padded jacket was it? Not a ski jacket? 🤣

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same thing. Feeling like a saint (her words) for not drinking alcohol for FOUR days? Really?

How obsessed with alcohol must you be if you can't even skip it for a few days without making a big deal about it?

Reactions: 8
Isnt it wierd she's got water in a wine glass? Thats obviously the first recepticle i reach for when i want a glass of water.... a wine glass?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no idea why people make such a big deal about not drinking alcohol for a month. Some even get sponsored for charity. I will give what I can to charity but I’m not donating so that someone can try to prove to themselves that they aren’t an alcoholic.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.