Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the actual duck makes paper chains for their kids bedrooms for Valentine’s? Am I just not the romantic all this Instwankers are?? Also, they’re boys?!
....And “Valentine’s tree”???????
😂
I decorate for Valentine's Day, and have a special breakfast etc., but paper chains and trees are definitely both for Christmas 🤮

Saw her new advert posted by another Insta influencer, praising it no less!! Ffs she has coloured in those mobiles. Believe me, I work in education and with children every day, older than Ollie. Her poor children... 😭 Also that film is a PG and completely unsuitable for her three year old 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Prepare yourselves for the sickly valentines evening with Col impending 🤢!!
Is this the Valentines evening where she tells us she hasn't had a date night with lush Col for aggggessss, then every single story she's knocking back wine and champagne but bleating that dry Feb is going really well? Oh, and she's dressed in lingerie with cashmere TWC socks..... Oh my god, going to stop thinking of all of her awful cliches because im going to vomit......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe she’s even doing dry Feb. She’s just not posting her drinking in Feb (except Valentine’s Day) because she’s realised she looks like an alcoholic!

Reactions: 12
Valentines tree and paper chains ?? Always trying to make out she is a better parent than anyone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she’s even doing dry Feb. She’s just not posting her drinking in Feb (except Valentine’s Day) because she’s realised she looks like an alcoholic!
Amazing how few stories she posts when she can't post a picture of her wine glass(es) every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This doesn't make you a better parent, just one with lots of time on your hands.
No parent, who has their child's best interests at heart, would sell them the way Hunters has. She is clearly lacking something in life, needing this type of validation from others, but using her children to do it and to make money... No, no, no. HH needs to be a better parent. No amount of paper chains can make up to her kids what she has done to their childhoods.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Valentines tree and paper chains ?? Always trying to make out she is a better parent than anyone else.
Yes, and when someone produced better hearts than hers she tagged them and said she was off to go and find red card!! Sad.

Now we know what the fig cake she baked as part of homeschooling was for! A bloody ad masquerading as being a dedicated parent. I bet the teacher that commented on what a wonderful learning activity it was -(Lauren sharing the comment for more self - glorification) didn’t actually realise it was more a curated advertising event pimping out the children than a homeschooling activity!! Also, she has already had one free kitchen aid and run an advert / competition for them!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Michelin star restaurant take out box. She’s a shop girl and he’s a car salesman living a fake life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking back over her feed, it’s just full of her face, 7/9 of the last posts have her face in them somehow and that’s before you add in all the stories. Is she ok? Like, seriously, the level of self-adulation is not normal. She needs a reality check. If I was her friend/family I’d be concerned about the level she’s reaching on this platform. Too much.

Reactions: 7
This is off piste but does anyone know why when doing ads people put the company name in the message box so you cant actually click on it ? They all seem to do it which seems to me like some kind of tact to keep people on their pages , which lind of defeats the purpose of the ad surely !!

Reactions: 1
This is off piste but does anyone know why when doing ads people put the company name in the message box so you cant actually click on it ? They all seem to do it which seems to me like some kind of tact to keep people on their pages , which lind of defeats the purpose of the ad surely !!
It’s shady isn’t it, I’ve tried to report a few but the ASA don’t seem to care, despite the guidelines banging on about how clear and visible these things need to be!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.