Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop press!!! ‘Col discovered a daffodil coming up! Spring is about to get serious!’
My goodness, how desperate to engage would you have to be to story that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are they so desperate to announce spring the earliest? For God’s sake it’s been snowing and spring isn’t until March!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is trying so so hard to be the epitome of the middle class rural wife, not sure where she’s finding her inspiration but she has become a parody of herself. She is a modern day Hyacinth Bucket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet this comment made her ego explode! Exactly what she wants us all to think her life is like. It’s so “lush and perfect” 🙄

1612957722435.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Latest photo on the grid of. Margo and Col’

not one declaration that all items worn were #gifted by Next?? The regulated year is not up yet Laur’.

ASA do watch 👀 especially if you are “known” to them..

Reactions: 10
Latest photo on the grid of. Margo and Col’

not one declaration that all items worn were #gifted by Next?? The regulated year is not up yet Laur’.

ASA do watch 👀 especially if you are “known” to them..
Yes exactly! The caption should have been ‘here we are looking smug and twee and everything we are wearing (including my knickers) is gifted and free’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't they get bored of their own faces. Every influencer is all me me me. Photo of me, here's another photo of me. Cooooey It's meeeeeeeeeee..me me me meeeeee.

My girls are still young but one even said why is that lady posting pictures of herself all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn’t know TWC could endorse such bad advertising. Their marketing is meticulous and this ad is just awful. Lauren in that cardigan couldn’t make me want it less. She looks so frumpy and cheesy, not their brand image at all. I hate it when influencers say they have ‘ordered’ or ‘chosen’ products as well because it implies they have bought them when nothing could be further from the truth. You picked out a few freebies love and then produced the most poor quality advertising TWC has ever been associated with - with the exception of when The Home That Made Me advertises for them!

Reactions: 13
Don't they get bored of their own faces. Every influencer is all me me me. Photo of me, here's another photo of me. Cooooey It's meeeeeeeeeee..me me me meeeeee.

My girls are still young but one even said why is that lady posting pictures of herself all the time?
Same with Blooming Niki.......talk about loving themselves. They need to come down out of their own backsides!

Same with Blooming Niki.......talk about loving themselves. They need to come dow
I didn’t know TWC could endorse such bad advertising. Their marketing is meticulous and this ad is just awful. Lauren in that cardigan couldn’t make me want it less. She looks so frumpy and cheesy, not their brand image at all. I hate it when influencers say they have ‘ordered’ or ‘chosen’ products as well because it implies they have bought them when nothing could be further from the truth. You picked out a few freebies love and then produced the most poor quality advertising TWC has ever been associated with - with the exception of when The Home That Made Me advertises for them!
I've stopped buying TWC products after all the 'Influnecers' flogging and gifting. Lowers the brand tbh !
out of their own backsides!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.