Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pre-empted us lot bitching about why she hasnt got a coat on!

I actually like the cardigan, but she hasnt really done it justice. The only thing i notice in the picture is that horrible side on profile pose she likes that shows off her nose.

Why is she trying to force wreaths as a trend? I dont want to spend £50 every month sticking a new wreath on my door, bloomin nora! Who has the space in their house to store all this decorative stuff?

Reactions: 6
Good grief she is on a roll today! Here is a link to some pretty frost protectors I have seen at a fancy restaurant - I cannot afford to buy them myself but I have kindly added a link so you sheep can buy them and then I will either get them gifted to me or make a small fortune off the affiliate links - thank you kindly for funding my pretentious lifestyle, you are all soooo lush!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is on a roll with spelling mistakes too. It is *gardener* Lauren! Also, please use the correct synonym... *hear!! 😳 These aren't typos, you are just clueless.

Why affiliate link an item you haven't even bought? How desperate are they for money?

Reactions: 9
TWC would have to pay me to buy their products. Influencers, like Lauren, have completely destroyed the integrity of the brand. Why should I fork out lots and lots of money for their products when they give so much away to smug nobodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
TWC would have to pay me to buy their products. Influencers, like Lauren, have completely destroyed the integrity of the brand. Why should I fork out lots and lots of money for their products when they give so much away to smug nobodies.
Yes, totally agree. I used to love TWC and Bobbi Brown. I agree with the earlier comment about how many door wreaths do we need to be shown? Certain she has shown us umpteen wreaths exactly like this. If she is struggling to "order" (read, be given freebies...) different items, then she should stop. That cardigan is bloody awful too - so frumpy - a terrible advert for TWC. Nothing spring like about a giant, frumpy cardigan!!

Reactions: 8
Same! Why should I give them my hard earned cash! I used to often buy presents there (mostly in the sale). However, since they started gifting to ‘Smugness in Heels’ I haven’t bought a thing and wouldn’t even consider it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same! Why should I give them my hard earned cash! I used to often buy presents there (mostly in the sale). However, since they started gifting to ‘Smugness in Heels’ I haven’t bought a thing and wouldn’t even consider it anymore.
Yes I agree completely.
I’ve shopped at TWC for years. Always has a candle or two and some nice home bits. Then I started seeing them pop up on Instagram, not one account but account after account, in the same week, would be #gifted #ad with the same stuff. I unsubscribed from their email and stopped buying after that.

whilst I’m on the topic of #ad/ #gifted
Does anyone know what all this PR sample is now?Are accounts using this instead of #gift because there was a lot of backlash starting on Instagram freebies? Is it meant to sound like their doing some journalism/job or marketing and PR instead of just sitting at home burning free candles.

Reactions: 15
That’s the fugliest cardigan I’ve ever seen! You couldn’t pay me all the money in the world to wear that 🤢 Why does she dress like my nan?! And always so made up with her hair curled, just to sit around at home & take selfies... what a boring, vacuous existence!

Reactions: 11
Yes I agree completely.
I’ve shopped at TWC for years. Always has a candle or two and some nice home bits. Then I started seeing them pop up on Instagram, not one account but account after account, in the same week, would be #gifted #ad with the same stuff. I unsubscribed from their email and stopped buying after that.

Does anyone know what all this PR sample is now?Are accounts using this instead of #gift because there was a lot of backlash starting on Instagram freebies? Is it meant to sound like their doing some journalism/job or marketing and PR instead of just sitting at home burning free candles.
The vile and greasy Vix Meldrew seems to have invented the PR sample rubbish (there is a very long Tattle thread on her too if you’re not familiar) and they all seem to have jumped on the bandwagon.

She decided that ‘gifted’ isn’t an accurate term as it’s not a gift it’s a product in exchange for promotion (I do agree with this part). I’m pretty sure she plucked the PR sample thing as a viable alternative term, out of thin air as I’ve read the ASA guidance several times and it’s not in there.

She then in a completely narcissistic rude cow sort of a way started ramming her gospel down everyone’s throats and charging a fortune for her consultation services as a social media guru and all of these sheep bought into it!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes I agree completely.

They have latched on to the #prsample like bees round a honey pot. A PR sample originated from journalists/PR people being given samples to work with ie....for magazine shoots, photography etc and these items especially clothes were then given back to the designer/store. Another IG'er who jumped on the PR Bandwagon was RVK - None of this lot are journalists, PR consultants, stylists - just greedy selfish wannabes! Oh and don't even get me on to the term Content Creator (read as Bullshit Creators !).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow an aff link from a photo not on your own account for an item you don’t own.

Please tell me she’s not now going to try become one of these garden Influencer types. I wonder if she’s noted how well the likes of JP Loves is doing and will next become an expert in this like she seems to have done with cooking and baking and start ramming that down our throats like some guru. The silly witch needs to ask her followers where to buy seeds so that’s not exactly a good start on that path. Mind you that’s only so she can go and beg the likes of Sarah Raven etc.!!!

Reactions: 8
Wow an aff link from a photo not on your own account for an item you don’t own.

Please tell me she’s not now going to try become one of these garden Influencer types. I wonder if she’s noted how well the likes of JP Loves is doing and will next become an expert in this like she seems to have done with cooking and baking and start ramming that down our throats like some guru. The silly witch needs to ask her followers where to buy seeds so that’s not exactly a good start on that path. Mind you that’s only so she can go and beg the likes of Sarah Raven etc.!!!
Honestly it amazes the cheek of these 'Influencers' it's like they think their experts in everything but in reality masters of none ! First they're Fashion 'experts', then 'stylists' (check out Blooming Niki - how to do a Flat lay ffs ! ), then they're Nigella.......now bloody Sarah Raven wannabes! It's utterly pathetic!

Reactions: 5
A PR sample originated from journalists/PR people being given samples to work with ie....for magazine shoots, photography etc and these items especially clothes were then given back to the designer/store.
That’s key: non-consumable samples were ALWAYS sent back to the manufacturer or store. Magazine and newspaper stylists were neurotic about keeping track of the samples and keeping them spotlessly clean (or at least dry cleaning them before they were returned).

Consumable samples, such as a meal or overnight stay, were always clearly flagged as ‘courtesy of’ or ‘guests of’.

The only exception being beauty samples - they obviously couldn’t be returned once opened but they were rarely clearly marked as PR items. Beauty has always been a bit shifty, eh Lau?

Reactions: 7
1B8FCF5E-C161-4DEA-871F-E206F9492E5F.jpeg
Same slippers Laura-Ad was peddling a couple of weeks ago for her hospital bag... only she managed to #Aff link the life out of them 😏

View attachment 432793Same slippers Laura-Ad was peddling a couple of weeks ago for her hospital bag... only she managed to #Aff link the life out of them 😏
What she means is she can't Affiliate Link them and make money!! She must be gutted! 😂 She'll still rake in the cash anyway for those who haven't cleared their Cookies since their last Aff purchases... 🙄

• Angry
What she means is she can't Affiliate Link them and make money!! She must be gutted! 😂 She'll still rake in the cash anyway for those who haven't cleared their Cookies since their last Aff purchases... 🙄
I saw this and was PMSL at the fact she must be cursing she couldn’t link, I don’t understand why though? Just re-do the Story??

Chuffin' ell, the Valentines day decorations and being made and brought out again..... 🙄
Who the actual duck makes paper chains for their kids bedrooms for Valentine’s? Am I just not the romantic all this Instwankers are?? Also, they’re boys?!
....And “Valentine’s tree”???????

I don't get them either. They just seem to be for show? Slippers like these are also in the top ten of accidents at home!
I have some great toe post ones from Asda. They’re fleece material so keep underneath my feet warm, but my toes are out so I’m not boiled while I’m cooking (I only tend to wear them on the tiled floor in the kitchen or utility) we have a wood burner though so it’s like a sauna in my living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw this and was PMSL at the fact she must be cursing she couldn’t link, I don’t understand why though? Just re-do the Story??

Who the actual duck makes paper chains for their kids bedrooms for Valentine’s? Am I just not the romantic all this Instwankers are?? Also, they’re boys?!
....And “Valentine’s tree”???????

I have some great toe post ones from Asda. They’re fleece material so keep underneath my feet warm, but my toes are out so I’m not boiled while I’m cooking (I only tend to wear them on the tiled floor in the kitchen or utility) we have a wood burner though so it’s like a sauna in my living room 😂
Wouldnt work for me in my house its always chilly ! I need proper shoe like slippers 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.