Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is trying so so hard to come across as posher or wealthier than she is she drops things into conversation all the time for example like little trips to Waitrose etc which she used to do a lot I am sure I could name so many more, she’s such a social climber and so ‘try hard’.
Her stories earlier (edited to add, the message she’s really trying to convey is) ‘Tartiflette post frolicking in the snow like we would if we were skiing? Of course darlings, just a little something I rustled up! Skiing, Col and I love it (most of all when it’s a freebie!)’ She is trying so hard it hurts! 😬

P.S. I also bloody love a trip to Waitrose but I also like Aldi as well, this isn’t interesting to anyone, quite frankly (not even myself!) and yet it’s the kind of thing she chooses to share to show (she thinks) she’s a cut above the rest of us. I think it’s hilarious and ridiculous in equal measure!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nevermind Tartiflette (which is a very nice warming winter meal, but honestly who puts it on to cook whilst out in the snow to eat upon return) but what in the name of duck is this??? 👇🏻 I mean notwithstanding that bleeping cup (prop, comfort blanket??) what’s with the look generally? I’ve been out for a walk in the country this afternoon and can honestly say I did not look like that, nor would it have been practical. She doesn’t go for walks. She goes to have a photo then returns home. To tartiflette.

what. a. twit...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This "look" reminds me of Mariah Carey in Aspen sort of look. Mariah totally pulls it off, shevs an international millionaire superstar, on holiday in Aspen. Laur.... well, she's in Hereford, instagram blagger and enid blyton sepia twee stepford wife. Its not quite the same but i like her efforts 😂

This picture should be captionned, "fur coat and white company silk knickers {no knickers}" 😂😂

I had to Google what a tartiflot was.... 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauren is trying so so hard to come across as posher or wealthier than she is she drops things into conversation all the time for example like little trips to Waitrose etc which she used to do a lot I am sure I could name so many more, she’s such a social climber and so ‘try hard’.
Her stories earlier (edited to add, the message she’s really trying to convey is) ‘Tartiflette post frolicking in the snow like we would if we were skiing? Of course darlings, just a little something I rustled up! Skiing, Col and I love it (most of all when it’s a freebie!)’ She is trying so hard it hurts! 😬

P.S. I also bloody love a trip to Waitrose but I also like Aldi as well, this isn’t interesting to anyone, quite frankly (not even myself!) and yet it’s the kind of thing she chooses to share to show (she thinks) she’s a cut above the rest of us. I think it’s hilarious and ridiculous in equal measure!
Their gifted ski trips ‘sans children’ of course were hilarious because neither of them could actually ski - they just loved the hot tubs, food and scenery!! Lauren skiing would be hilarious- ‘look at me, look at me - oh tit, I can’t stop - edit that out Col!!’ The only family ski holiday they will ever go on will be a gifted one which includes ski school and free babysitting so they don’t actually have to spend any time with their children! Come on though, they deserve it, I mean they haven’t had a sickly date night in forever!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This "look" reminds me of Mariah Carey in Aspen sort of look. Mariah totally pulls it off, shevs an international millionaire superstar, on holiday in Aspen. Laur.... well, she's in Hereford, instagram blagger and enid blyton sepia twee stepford wife. Its not quite the same but i like her efforts 😂

This picture should be captionned, "fur coat and white company silk knickers {no knickers}" 😂😂

I had to Google what a tartiflot was.... 😳
"You go and run boys, mummy just needs to set this tripod up in the snow and smile at it. I'll be there in a minute"

She is never present. Never

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what, I bloody love tartiflette, but who the duck makes it to take it outside and eat?? Why can't she just do normal things! Why is everything got to be jazzier/different to the reality of life?

Reactions: 11
You know what, I bloody love tartiflette, but who the duck makes it to take it outside and eat?? Why can't she just do normal things! Why is everything got to be jazzier/different to the reality of life?
Always for the gram I guess. I bet she can never ever live in the moment. How utterly exhausting must her life be. Bet she never sits still either. Like a Duracell bunny 🐰

Reactions: 7
We don’t call our Laur’ Margo Leadbetter for nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point I’m just pissing myself because her feed is like a parody. Absolutely cringeworthy.

Reactions: 17

She’s what’s known as a parvenu or as my husband says, a ‘tuft hunter’
Google it for a giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg i am following him immediately! 😂

Ps, why do you need a photobook, just scroll through insta, its exactly the same!!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honest to god, is there a photo in existence that doesn’t include that bloody reusable mug!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.