Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tulips do not look better turned inside out Lauren, they look like they do when they are past their best. This is desperate content - I mean get a bloody life - stop spoiling the tulips because Amelia Freer thinks it looks good!!!!! And if you want to go for a walk and drink your pretentious juice then do it - but you do NOT need to document this!! Every day another boring documented walk!

Reactions: 15
Just flicking through a magazine from 1968, as you do on a Saturday night in lockdown, and came across this brilliant advert for clairol! Looks JUST like Lauren frolicking πŸ˜†
1960s housewife! Ha ha
She would be so proud!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha, i know she said her style was timeless, but seriously you'd think in over 50 years she could have added something else with her superior knowledge in advertising.

White clothing, check.
Field of flowers, check.
Pouffy hair, check.
Toothy grin, check.
Multiple me me me pics, check.

That ad is....lauren πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Give me your book recommendations she says....

Aka i need to up my engagement levels so i need comments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A nightly large glass of red wine is also recommended to give you a really good nights sleepπŸ€” what a wino. Swear she has a drink problem.

Also, has she deliberately misbuttonned her silky slinky lush gorgeousness pjs to show some crepey cleavage? Eurghhhh

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A nightly large glass of red wine is also recommended to give you a really good nights sleepπŸ€” what a wino. Swear she has a drink problem.

Also, has she deliberately misbuttonned her silky slinky lush gorgeousness pjs to show some crepey cleavage? Eurghhhh
Alcohol is literally the worse thing for sleep, I’m so surprised she doesn’t know this!its right up there with having a bath and turning off the phone - don’t have alcohol if you want a good night sleep πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
I saw this on Blossoming Birds thread but I thought it needed to be on here too! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I saw this on Blossoming Birds thread but I thought it needed to be on here too! πŸ˜‚
Wow. How brilliant! Is this not based on our Laur or are there many more others like her?! I think (thankfully) I don’t follow many more of these smug Instawankers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He does another one about gifted and affiliated items; I’m such a technophobe can you transfer that one too? Needs to be bookmarked here as it is Our Laur’ to a tee!

β€œI don’t know about you but I’m ALWAYS cooking my tartiflete before our snowy walk to serve when we get back, how about you??”

14D22CFB-33DC-4062-BBFF-526A98F6E8FA.jpeg

πŸ™„
Do you think Harry is interested in receiving new material, we’ve got LOADS here

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.