Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be mistaken then. I thought she said on her stories that ‘the landlord was happy for us to change this’ but it could’ve been another change that if I were the landlord I’d have been happy that I didn’t have to pay for or install myself!
Absolutely, one of many decorative changes / improvements they have made! Fancy wallpaper etc. They even did some landscaping to the garden and didn't mention renting. Thank goodness she isn't paying for the changes given the landlord might terminate her lease at any time! 😳 Maybe that is why she grabs so many freebies and paid ads for their family home. Fine if that is the case but at least be transparent about it.

Reactions: 5
On another note, I see she is participating in a wellbeing weekend for John Lewis next weekend - a make up class on how to look less tired.

How much do we think she earns per Instagram ad? She has nearly 100k followers. I’m pretty sure they could afford to buy somewhere, just not as aesthetically pleasing as their current home.
I don’t know a huge amount about mortgages but I would of thought considering their ages (particularly his) they would want to be thinking of buying to get a decent repayment term...

Reactions: 4
On another note, I see she is participating in a wellbeing weekend for John Lewis next weekend - a make up class on how to look less tired.
She's just going to tell people to whack on too much blush from Bobbi Brown and we are going to start seeing loads of clown-like mums on our school Zoom sessions every morning.... TOO MUCH BLUSH lauren, ya clown 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much do we think she earns per Instagram ad? She has nearly 100k followers. I’m pretty sure they could afford to buy somewhere, just not as aesthetically pleasing as their current home.
I don’t know a huge amount about mortgages but I would of thought considering their ages (particularly his) they would want to be thinking of buying to get a decent repayment term...
No idea but I imagine underwriters take a pretty dim view of ‘Influencer’* on a mortgage application form ;) You get a lot for your money in their neck of the woods though so it seems wasteful to rent a pricey property just for appearances.

I also feel so sorry for followers who don’t see the smoke and mirrors, get caught up in the sell and into financial difficulty.

*If I see one more Influencer call themselves a ‘Content Creator’, I will actually vom. Influencer/salesperson/con-person - pick a real one!

She's just going to tell people to whack on too much blush from Bobbi Brown and we are going to start seeing loads of clown-like mums on our school Zoom sessions every morning.... TOO MUCH BLUSH lauren, ya clown 🤡😂
Wearing crisp white shirts under trendy sweaters... with pearls!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No idea but I imagine underwriters take a pretty dim view of ‘Influencer’* on a mortgage application form ;) You get a lot for your money in their neck of the woods though so it seems wasteful to rent a pricey property just for appearances.

I also feel so sorry for followers who don’t see the smoke and mirrors, get caught up in the sell and into financial difficulty.

*If I see one more Influencer call themselves a ‘Content Creator’, I will actually vom. Influencer/salesperson/con-person - pick a real one!

I’m half tempted to join the live John Lewis thing just for a laugh...

Reactions: 3
Hello my name is Lauren and I am showing you a steam cleaning hack that everyone does - to pretend cleaning my house is like a spa - oh and silly me, just thought I would mention my steam mop is broken! Oh here is the link for it in case you want one but I would really prefer a Shark model - which other instahuns have been gifted. Oh scrap all that what I really came on to say is “people at Shark my steam mop is broken, send me one immediately”!!!! Don’t you know who I am - I don’t pay for anything- I make money from free stuff - manic grinning and smugness follows!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello my name is Lauren and I am showing you a steam cleaning hack that everyone does - to pretend cleaning my house is like a spa - oh and silly me, just thought I would mention my steam mop is broken! Oh here is the link for it in case you want one but I would really prefer a Shark model - which other instahuns have been gifted. Oh scrap all that what I really came on to say is “people at Shark my steam mop is broken, send me one immediately”!!!! Don’t you know who I am - I don’t pay for anything- I make money from free stuff - manic grinning and smugness follows!!!
This!! The blatant begging for a new steam cleaner! Oh my days!

When has she ever showed us her cleaning before or even mentioned it! At most, she comes on our screens dolled up to the nines and says she needs to tidy or sort or something. The only time we have seen her cleaning or mentioning it was when she was selling us a vaccum cleaner (never to be seen or heard of again...). How long before she gets her #gifted Shark steamer?! Bets please...

Reactions: 13
The woman gets right on my tits and I avoid her live stuff for that reason (I hate ‘lives’ anyway tbh) but I watched the lipstick video as a result of this thread and she looks fine to me?! I can’t see the fine lip lines people are talking about? I watched it on an iPad screen. She looks like what she is, an unfiltered mid-30 something woman. I agree that she usually looks different due to the filters and that the hair and overall look is probably due a restyle but I can’t see where all the horror re her skin texture is coming from? She’s not that different! Are you all baby-skinned 21 year olds? 🤣

I also preferred the lower key, normal delivery of the video, not crazed, Stepford hyper-animated gurning. I liked this Lauren 🤷🏼‍♀️, she felt more genuine.

Reactions: 6
I actually thought I was seeing things at first. I couldn't believe she was wearing a sweatshirt (for the first time ever... trying to be relatable Lauren?! ) but had teamed it up with a prissy, perfect white shirt 🙄🤮 I didn't even spot the pearls. I didn't get it. Sweatshirts are for exercise or feeling cosy in... She must have missed the memo. It gave me a giggle anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s fecking shameless! Buy one Lauren, just like what other normal people gave to do.

begging at its finest 🙄

So obvious wasn’t it?! She’s just a beggar!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else find anything Lauren shares on Insta so cringe? Nothing she shares is ever as funny as the thinks it is

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find anything Lauren shares on Insta so cringe? Nothing she shares is ever as funny as the thinks it is
Her “sharing” is one less piece of “content” to find each day.

if only she had a cause that was promoted and she was consistent with and not the half-arsed Women’s Aid “content” she does at Christmas (to counteract the thousands worth of #gifts and to ease her conscious.)

why not donate the cash received for every #paid partnership in December to Women’s Aid?? what a HUGE difference that would make instead of chucking them the odd pair of #gifted White company cashmere socks?!

Oh wait...

Which post/story in particular got to you earlier? The ones in the woods with her boys? I think it’s her Mary Poppins level of saccarine that does it for me...

Reactions: 1
C611B2F1-03FD-4FD5-A106-5CDAC0776C89.png

Why always so much bullshit!! Does she realise what a KNOB she sounds. Third Viognier 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 firstly, it’s 6.30pm and she has 2 young children to put to bed unless someone else is doing it. If I was on my 3rd wine by now I’d be pissed as a fart. Secondly, calling it just wine is fine Lauren you don’t need to specify the grape you pretentious twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 397206
Why always so much bullshit!! Does she realise what a KNOB she sounds. Third Viognier 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 firstly, it’s 6.30pm and she has 2 young children to put to bed unless someone else is doing it. If I was on my 3rd wine by now I’d be pissed as a fart. Secondly, calling it just wine is fine Lauren you don’t need to specify the grape you pretentious twit!
Well. I came here to say the same thing. I’ve just seen it and thought, isn’t it a bit early to be on your third glass of wine at 6:30pm? In my opinion not only does she sound like a pretentious twit, but someone teetering on a drink problem! (And I love a glass of wine, but what time did she start??? Of course doing Dry January I’m not bitter at all...)

Reactions: 15
Echoing above, I came on to say the exact same. Surely that’s not something you boast about, being 3 wines down even before the kids are in bed? But I guess as it’s Viognier it’s ok 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.