Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get why she said she liked each colour when clearly she didn’t at all and they didn’t suit her. Just admit that.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t get why she said she liked each colour when clearly she didn’t at all and they didn’t suit her. Just admit that.
I agree I thought the lipstick was a terrible colour on her. Anyway, I’m a snob and I prefer Chanel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she needs to remove the latest lipstick video. The only thing that sticks in your mind is when there’s a load of transfer onto her hand and she says ‘never mind’ and looks like a malfunctioning robot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
she needs to remove the latest lipstick video. The only thing that sticks in your mind is when there’s a load of transfer onto her hand and she says ‘never mind’ and looks like a malfunctioning robot.
I stopped watching at that point and that is staying with me too! #fail together with the awkward editing where it cuts to a close up of her opening the lippy and then back to her massively under strain Botoxed facial muscles (which it appears to be wearing off 😂)

It feels like I’m being unwantedly hit on at the make up counter when all I wanted was a new mascara. I don’t want to “try a red, but start on a pink” “duck off” but I guess that’s exactly all she literally is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow she looks rough in that video! I never realised she had so many fine lines around her mouth. That video really emphasised them! Not the best advert for BB, it has to be said 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I stopped watching at that point and that is staying with me too! #fail together with the awkward editing where it cuts to a close up of her opening the lippy and then back to her massively under strain Botoxed facial muscles (which it appears to be wearing off 😂)

It feels like I’m being unwantedly hit on at the make up counter when all I wanted was a new mascara. I don’t want to “try a red, but start on a pink” “duck off” but I guess that’s exactly all she literally is!
Wow she looks rough in that video! I never realised she had so many fine lines around her mouth. That video really emphasised them! Not the best advert for BB, it has to be said 😕
I had to go back and watch the video because of your comments! Like Grambusters I didn't get past the 'Hhhheeeeeeeeeyyyy" at the beginning. "Nails on a blackboard" is such an apt description... 🤢🤮

But... OMG, her ridiculously botoxed forehead and the muscles straining to show some expression... Those lines around her mouth. WOW. She is surely a smoker... 🤔 The transfer of lipstick onto her hand. OMG there was nothing left on her lips. Her lips were back to their normal colour and bare! I loved BB products (before HH came along) but that "advert" would definitely put me off. She has shown me why not to buy... 😳

• Haha
Unfiltered??
I did a double take exactly because of this. I went back and compared it to ANY of her photos or other videos. It just shows how heavily she edits and filters them!!! 🤯 As always, a complete lack of transparency from her. It isn't possible to know what is fake and what is real. Maybe none of it is real?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Take a shot of drink every time she says “actually” in that lip vid. No don’t, actually, you’d pass out.

• Haha
I think she should show her self unfiltered all the time to actually be real. There is a huge difference but I'll be honest I can't see why people are saying she looks rough etc 😏 I don't think she looks bad at all if I'm honest! I think her hairstyle ages her a little though having seen it straight though.

But that video was awful it felt like she just could not be arsed! No filter, no bubbly, over the top jolly persona. I was actually expecting her to end the video with a "You know what? duck this charade, these lipsticks are actually tit" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should definitely show herself unfiltered, otherwise she’s really mis selling the make up if she’s filtered.

You can see the reflection of the at home lighting set up for filming reflected in her eyes. Always tickles me as I often see people on Instagram and you can see the ring light re-recorded in their pupils 😂 So nonchalant and natural...

Edited to add: ‘you’re not going to get that much colour transfer oh wait there you go never mind’, surely you’d cut that out?! So they wear off quickly do they, good to know, I will stick to my Chanel then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She should definitely show herself unfiltered, otherwise she’s really mis selling the make up if she’s filtered.

You can see the reflection of the at home lighting set up for filming reflected in her eyes. Always tickles me as I often see people on Instagram and you can see the ring light re-recorded in their pupils 😂 So nonchalant and natural...

Edited to add: ‘you’re not going to get that much colour transfer oh wait there you go never mind’, surely you’d cut that out?! So they wear off quickly do they, good to know, I will stick to my Chanel then 😂
Chanel really lasts all day and is only £6 more expensive than what’s she’s peddling

• Heart
Someone needs to tell Lauren that The Serpent Is on BBC iPlayer and not Netflix....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell Lauren that The Serpent Is on BBC iPlayer and not Netflix....
shes sitting watching TV but tries to make it sound glamorous as if shes doing something really exciting !! Clearly she doesnt even really pay attention and id probably on her phone the whole way thru it !

Reactions: 10
Of course you prefer Brio over the multi coloured plastic of Lego.
It’s like she had to justify it intruding the picture. I hadn’t even noticed it! Also, please get over yourself- ‘Col, usually changes the recipe and makes it better’ - please!! He is a home cook car salesman hardly Gordon Ramsay! Plus, don’t think Gordon (even though older than our Col) would be seen dead making espresso martinis in a hoody and matching tracksuit bottoms!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she gets herself so hot under the collar cos ‘Master Chef Col’ has made a meal. 🙄 She lives in the 1950s I think.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The way she gets herself so hot under the collar cos ‘Master Chef Col’ has made a meal. 🙄 She lives in the 1950s I think.
I used to have a friend like this. You will note I said “used to”. She used to say that her husband was “doing his Masterchef thing” in a smug voice. You mean he’s cooking dinner? That’s what he’s doing, cooking dinner. Used to do my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.