Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Laur has knows SJP irl simply by listening to a podcast, imagine how many awesome celebs and famous people she knows! She saw Boris Johnson on the news last night, so they must be besties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not being funny but as if Lauren *IRL* would be anything other than horrified in her sepia world by a group of women discussing sex and men. I can't imagine a group of women she'd be LESS emotionally attached to 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course she loves Gwen, another lady selling as much shite as she can!
And SJP seems so lovely in IRL? Have you met her? No, I don’t think listening to her on a podcast counts as IRL.
View attachment 384887
Has she completely missed that the reason Kim Catrall isn't returning is because she was bullied for the entirety of SATC, by the other 3 🤷‍♀️ yeaaaaaah Sarah must be really nice IRL 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she completely missed that the reason Kim Catrall isn't returning is because she was bullied for the entirety of SATC, by the other 3 🤷‍♀️ yeaaaaaah Sarah must be really nice IRL 😕
This! SJP is reported to be narcissistic in her behaviour. Of course our Lauren relates to her... Takes one to know one! 😉

Reactions: 14
I bet she is still sending Rory to pre school / nursery as they are still open.
Yes, she will very likely only be 'homeschooling' Ollie. Given how often she palms her kids off, I couldn't see her not taking the opportunity (not suggesting anyone else sending their kids to nursery is palming them off BTW, this is a reference to her constant time away from her kids).

I am finding her attempts at being relatable so laughable. The lounge wear, matching tracksuits and the tiny comments of how things are 'chaos'. Yet she is never willing to show any of that. This was mentioned above. It is so annoying! Then she only shows videos of her children dressed as Victorian chefs... (OMG, the chef outfits!! 🤣Thank you for bringing those to my attention Tattlers! They were made even more hilarious by the matching tracksuits. How can she turn her children into such a joke though, for all to see?! What she is doing to them is so sad 😭)

I know homeschooling is hard but they have two parents there to do it in shifts. Ollie will only need an hour or two of maths and literacy in the morning... She works part time. There can't be that much work for a car sales man working from home... How chaotic can it be?! No wonder they have time to make fresh pasta and dress up 🙄

Reactions: 11
I bet she is still sending Rory to pre school / nursery as they are still open.
As much as I think Lauren is a bit of a bellend, I don't get why this makes her so awful? I'm still sending my one year old to nursery on the days I work.

Reactions: 6
As much as I think Lauren is a bit of a bellend, I don't get why this makes her so awful? I'm still sending my one year old to nursery on the days I work.
I don’t know much about the situation, but there is a lady who is in my village who doesn’t have to work but still sends her boy to preschool, using up a space that could have been given to a key workers child. Annoying as it is, she is within her rights to do this. However I have a friend who works at said preschool. This lady’s son brings the ratio just over so they need an extra member of staff, someone who then has to bring her child into the centre when she works.
I guess it is allowed but morally if she’s not working full time, you would question if she actually needs to send him in.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dear Lauren,

You are not 15 anymore, drinking doesn’t make you cool.
Oh god and the whispery 'bad' words... 🙄🤢 She is always glamourising alcohol. Someone else mentioned it and it is so true. No point to that story other than to tell us she is two glasses in... 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t know much about the situation, but there is a lady who is in my village who doesn’t have to work but still sends her boy to preschool, using up a space that could have been given to a key workers child. Annoying as it is, she is within her rights to do this. However I have a friend who works at said preschool. This lady’s son brings the ratio just over so they need an extra member of staff, someone who then has to bring her child into the centre when she works.
I guess it is allowed but morally if she’s not working full time, you would question if she actually needs to send him in.
I'm a SAHM and my youngest (very high energy) daughter is going to preschool 2 days a week. I have a six year old and those 2 days are used to catch her up as we can't get much done when youngest is home, even though I don't 'work'. I still find it difficult to get stuff done, even though as a SAHM alot of people would say I have plenty of time.
My husband is working from home but we don't see him 8am-6pm as hes in constant back to back meetings in the loft, eldest is home from school, the infection rate amongst young children is low so I don't feel bad sending her in, it's her space she's taking up 🤷‍♀️
If I didn't, and we ended up being home for the rest of the academic year, she would start school in September having had only 2 months at preschool (last year).
I think if you haven't an idea about someone's very specific situation it's best not to make assumptions. I've seen so much on Tattle slagging off SAHM sending their kids into nursery/preschool and it actually really gets to me. You do what's right for your family if it's safe to do so. I'm sure the nursery would have refused to take her if it was a big problem.

Reactions: 16
I'm a SAHM and my youngest (very high energy) daughter is going to preschool 2 days a week. I have a six year old and those 2 days are used to catch her up as we can't get much done when youngest is home, even though I don't 'work'. I still find it difficult to get stuff done, even though as a SAHM alot of people would say I have plenty of time.
My husband is working from home but we don't see him 8am-6pm as hes in constant back to back meetings in the loft, eldest is home from school, the infection rate amongst young children is low so I don't feel bad sending her in, it's her space she's taking up 🤷‍♀️
If I didn't, and we ended up being home for the rest of the academic year, she would start school in September having had only 2 months at preschool (last year).
I think if you haven't an idea about someone's very specific situation it's best not to make assumptions. I've seen so much on Tattle slagging off SAHM sending their kids into nursery/preschool and it actually really gets to me. You do what's right for your family if it's safe to do so. I'm sure the nursery would have refused to take her if it was a big problem.
I meant I didn’t know much about the situation with Lauren. I do know a lot about the lady in the village due to my position and having a lot of contact with her. But you are right, it’s a highly individual topic. Perhaps it’s best not to judge her on that area, but I still think she’s a terrible person for portraying her perfect life and trying to selling it to more vulnerable individuals who may look at it and judge themselves against that standard.

Reactions: 2
I meant I didn’t know much about the situation with Lauren. I do know a lot about the lady in the village due to my position and having a lot of contact with her. But you are right, it’s a highly individual topic. Perhaps it’s best not to judge her on that area, but I still think she’s a terrible person for portraying her perfect life and trying to selling it to more vulnerable individuals who may look at it and judge themselves against that standard.
Oh yes I agree with that, Lauren is not transparent in the slightest. Certainly doesn't make me (as an SAHM) feel great seeing her boys all matchy matchy and being the best behaved and seemingly flowing through the home learning day, whilst apparently also working. When I'm here flailing around and struggling to get up in the morning with the thought of the same groundhogday tasks ahead of me
I may be lucky to be able to stay out of harms way atm but it really isn't easy as some might think. Defo not aggro, just giving my 2p's worth 😆

Reactions: 6
Oh yes I agree with that, Lauren is not transparent in the slightest. Certainly doesn't make me (as an SAHM) feel great seeing her boys all matchy matchy and being the best behaved and seemingly flowing through the home learning day, whilst apparently also working. When I'm here flailing around and struggling to get up in the morning with the thought of the same groundhogday tasks ahead of me
I may be lucky to be able to stay out of harms way atm but it really isn't easy as some might think. Defo not aggro, just giving my 2p's worth 😆
Absolutely! That’s what tattle is for , I love to hear other’s opinions and sometimes I hear things they help me to change my opinions too 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was really good of Lauren to drag herself out of her funk to sell us lipsticks... Ffs 🙄
And she looked totally pissed off through the whole video her make up didnt look nice and she wasnt remotely interested in those lip colours.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.