How Much Do You Earn? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€150-180k…dental surgeon.. money doesn’t buy happiness, makes some things easier for sure but definitely creates some jealousy sometimes. Love my job though because I just love people! Am very aware how privileged I am financially

• Heart
Reactions: 8
€150-180k…dental surgeon.. money doesn’t buy happiness, makes some things easier for sure but definitely creates some jealousy sometimes. Love my job though because I just love people! Am very aware how privileged I am financially
youre paid for your skills - its a technical job and you have a lot of responsibility…

ru free to do a freebie for me 😆🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a lot of help. You only have one baby ?
What is CSA?
Sorry, I am curious but I'm not British.
its child maintenance. So my daughters dad only has her one-two nights a week overnight so it’s a government calculation based on that x

1200 universal credit??!!!

sorry wrong person to quote
that includes 85% of nursery fees paid, so once I’ve paid nursery I’m left with £950ish

its child maintenance. So my daughters dad only has her one-two nights a week overnight so it’s a government calculation based on that x

that includes 85% of nursery fees paid, so once I’ve paid nursery I’m left with £950ish
Ok thank you. That's interesting.

On the other hand, I've been reading this thread, it seems like every worker doesn't have the right to paid holidays, bank holidays or to be sick and have day off. How peculiar?! Is there not a minimum of paid holidays and social security to pay your sickness days?

£23k a year as a receptionist in London. Hoping to earn more one day or eventually be a PA and earn more.
Anyone else here a receptionist?

Reactions: 1
£40.5k as an assistant manager in private client tax.

I spent most of my 20s doing exams and hate my job 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 2

wow! we dont get any nursery fees paid at all in northern ireland! shocked by how much of an allowance it is! thats it..im moving 😀

Reactions: 2
wow! we dont get any nursery fees paid at all in northern ireland! shocked by how much of an allowance it is! thats it..im moving 😀
oh wow! It’s really handy, she qualifies for 2 year funding so I claim that and then UC top the rest up. I’m lucky to get childcare paid or it would be worth going to work x

Reactions: 1
I’m 42 and work in procurement for a food manufacturer. £79k plus car (including fuel). Bonus tends to be around £25k.

No formal training, left school with GCSE’s and started in retail management, moved to head office into procurement and career has moved on since

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
32 years old. 3 years of uni plus 2 training years to do my job. Paid off my student loan last year. 65k base, 6k car, and minimum 15k annual bonus so about c.86k all in, give or take. The perks are good and the main draw as a female is 6 months fully paid maternity. 28 days hol plus bank hols. Private healthcare etc. My partner is in same industry and same age, no student loan debt as he trained on the job and he’s on £120k. We live on the outskirts of london.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
£23k a year as a receptionist in London. Hoping to earn more one day or eventually be a PA and earn more.
Anyone else here a receptionist?
No but I’m a surgical PA which i bloody love. Happy to answer any questions if ever you have them 😊