Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Is it just me or do any of you find it odd that they never have anyone round to their house? No kids mates, family members or friends. They never have anyone over for dinner, a takeaway or a bbq and a few beers. Also, she buys no end of crap to celebrate every non event but her husbands 40th was a night at the bowling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mum3boys

VIP Member
What is going on with this idiot?? All these endless sneaky peeks of her boring dullard new house as if everyone’s on tenterhooks waiting to see it in full… no one cares love!! And it looks shit with the tv there on that swivel

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Really cannot stand this lollipop head of a woman with her dribbling jaws salivating over all the freebies while she swans about Like something out of 1950 doing her housework and sponging off her husband

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s firmly stuck in 1950 I’m afraid, doing all her housework like a good little woman should. She’s too busy to realise what decade she’s in as she’s frozen food to flog and a camel toe to reveal to the world in her boring flesh coloured leggings😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I think she should just do one with her stupid snug area and just have a living room like the bloody rest of us have , the silly dribbly bint. Sick of her moon head and her man chest in her wife beater dithering about over boring shite …. Sorry hens just had to get that off my chest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lurker4321

New Puppy, yawn 🥱. Me thinks someone wanted to pop another baby out but hubby said no and this dog that they have "always" wanted appears. Some content on the gram, new nursery or done out in the delightful greige, bo ho style they are all doing and being gifted the whole darn lot.She didn't get a chance to expose the poor older two thankfully as insta wasn't around but I bet she wishes she could now. So she has to settle for the dog. Won't be long until she delights us again with all her elf shit for kids who quite frankly probably don't give a shit at their age. Does nothing but make us all feel awful as a working mother with children under the age of 7 and doesn't have enough hours in the day or money to spend like she does!

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Oh but don't you know they thought so much about this and the space, it's for being together as a perfect little family who all love playing board games together. It's not about watching the TV apparently 🙄

God this woman gives me such a rage! Try having a bloody full on job and kids, trying to sort bits out for Xmas. "Content " for you tube is not a job. Oh how I wish to had time to arse about with coffee tables (note another freebie) and soup makers and going out for lovely walks with the dog. She doesn't have a job to work around, her kids aren't babies. Get in the real world woman!
Her busy days really piss me off too, when she does fuck all apart from join another bunch of Huns at the gym every day, and do a light clean of an already clean home .

She literally has 126,456 teeth in her gob.
Dribbling all over and constantly suctioning her own spit, can’t stand seeing her face with them massive shite glasses on

• Haha

Lurker4321

Her poor sons bedroom.... It was fine before and now its babyish? Lion cushions and wild animals???? I'm sure he really wants the mirror on the wall too? My son is 6 and if I did that to his room he would be mad. If he likes Harry Potter as much as she makes out why doesn't he have something like that? She wouldn't though as it would spoil her aesthetic.

The daughters room did not need doing it was perfectly fine for an 11 year old girl . Now it looks fit for an 18 year old I’d have been gutted if my bedroom was like that when I was 11 . I get the feeling she only changes things in the house for content . Also how many times do we need to see her pour a cup of coffee ? I wish she would bore off

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She won’t care less the grifting arsehole that she is , all she cares about is scrabbling around for pennies from aff links. Still not over her aff linking chicken nuggets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Seriously, do her kids not know how to put things away?? Every time she does a house clean the kids have literally destroyed their rooms and chucked everything out of the drawers and wardrobes and just left it. I would be sending them right back to clean it all up and put it away properly, not doing it for them!

Lollylouxo

Her rolling across that bed to make it gave me the ick 😂 what a stupid place to put a frigging bed. Oh and bet Isaac absolutely loves beige 😴

Lurker4321

What a fucking hard life this woman has eh? Swanning around doing bugger all, pretending it's Christmas and getting suckers to buy shit they can't afford as they think that's what Xmas is about. She wouldn't know a day's work if it hit her in the face. Makes me sick.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
She is such a Yawn Fest! The biggest Beggy Mitchell ever,sneakily tried to hide AD declarations 🙄Tries to come across so sweet and perfect with her housewife life! Big swinging mickey if your kids eat sushi and seafood many others do they just dont plaster it all over the gram!She made such a big deal about the room makeovers and the hallway but somehow made them worse! That lads bedroom is something for a toddler ,awful colour and those accessories are so babyish,Shows what a scrounger she is just because she got it all gifted!Cant see many people purchasing from that site as I personally thought the things looked shite! Her “softly softly romantic perfect ” life is probably in reality her husband riding around on his work trips and her desperate housewife bored to tears at home 24/7 with the angels!

• Haha